PDA

View Full Version : Koudelka

Dreddz
03-01-2006, 09:57 PM
For some reason, I keep hearing these jackasses claiming Koudelka was a good game, I hate this game, like alot. Just wanted to make a thread knowing peoples opinions.....

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-01-2006, 10:04 PM
hey i didn't say it was a good game, I just wanted to poke fun at it's outrageously bizarre title. Plus the main character looks like some medieval prostitute

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-01-2006, 10:27 PM
From this point on this thread is a 100% troll-free zone. You can discuss this game and say what you dislike about it but I will not tolerate petty insults and the like.

~SapphireStar~
03-01-2006, 11:16 PM
From this point on this thread is a 100% troll-free zone. You can discuss this game and say what you dislike about it but I will not tolerate petty insults and the like.
Hear hear, well said. Each to his own Dreddz. I liked the game because it was a gothic RPG and I had never played one before. The voice acting was crude, but I loved the FMVs, the battle stragey (sp) system and the plot. Plus it spanned over 4 disks. I still enjoy playing it today. And also its the first Shadow Hearts game. Koudelka appears in SH one towards the end of the game, her son stars in the game.

More of a side story to Koudelka than an actual sequel, Shadow Hearts is the story of Yuri, a young man with the power to fuse with the souls of monsters, and Alice, the daughter of a slain priest, who is hounded at every step by enemies who hunger for the power she possesses.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/shadowhearts/review.html

The Last Ancient
03-02-2006, 03:05 AM
The gameplay was horrendous in it. I really dug though the characters, there interactions, and the story. I think it's a great precursor to the first Shadow Hearts, I just really like the feel of the game, you just have to get past the horrible gameplay. The voice acting to was very well done, I thought.

Mo-Nercy
03-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Have you played Koudelka. Back in it's day, it was a very high quality survival horror RPG. I liked it a lot. I wouldn't mind at all if RE did something like that.
:(

I liked it. Sure, it wasn't scary. The RPG elements in it weren't of the same quality as 'normal' RPGs but the characters and graphics were ace. I loved it.

I Don't Need A Name
03-02-2006, 05:39 PM
yeah i think its great! howver i am still stuck where Koudelka is seperated from the others, and you have to fight a really hard boss!:( lol