PDA

View Full Version : Cloud and Tifa together.

Michael Belmont
03-02-2006, 01:17 AM
Is anybody a Cloud/Tifa shipper?

Death Penalty
03-02-2006, 01:23 AM
No

Stayin Dizzy
03-02-2006, 01:31 AM
I dont understand the question

TheAbominatrix
03-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Shipper = Relationship fan.

Yes, I like Cloud and Tifa together.

Stayin Dizzy
03-02-2006, 01:56 AM
IC. Then yes I suppose I am. Cute couple, bestter than cloud/aeries imo

Skyblade
03-02-2006, 02:08 AM
I also support the Cloud-Tifa relationship.

yuno
03-02-2006, 03:02 AM
tifa-cloud is a yes,for me.a lot of chemistry between them.

Meat Puppet
03-02-2006, 03:05 AM
I guess so. It's not like he had as much choice as Squall.

Slade
03-02-2006, 05:20 AM
I don't like Tifa at all but I think the relationship fits.

Ryushikaze
03-02-2006, 05:21 AM
All the evidence points in that direction.

Plus, I like it. C/T, go go.

boys from the dwarf
03-02-2006, 07:23 AM
C+T=:). tifa and cloud are both realy good characters and fit better than any other couple on the game.

~SapphireStar~
03-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Nah Cloud and Aeris for me.

tifastrife
03-03-2006, 07:43 PM
no no am a cleris all the way i just like cloud and tifa as best friends cause they have known each other for years & years soo if they did like each other i think they wood of told each other by now:p and if they did get together it woodint work out cause he wood feel guilty over Aerith since he feels it was his fault of her death

Round_Knight
03-04-2006, 12:28 AM
:eep: i think they'd be alright together.......

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
03-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Yes!

cloud_doll
03-04-2006, 03:18 AM
of course! they are absolutly adorable and perfect together!

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Almost as much as I support YuffiexRed XIII

Ryushikaze
03-04-2006, 08:06 AM
no no am a cleris all the way i just like cloud and tifa as best friends cause they have known each other for years & years soo if they did like each other i think they wood of told each other by now:p and if they did get together it woodint work out cause he wood feel guilty over Aerith since he feels it was his fault of her death

Does not follow. How does feeling guilty over someone's death mean you can't be in love with another person. Besides, he's over that now.

I'd also like to ask when before FF7 they'd have had a chance, and how Cloud's words at the start of CoT in which he tells he plans on starting a new life with Tifa do not constitute a telling?

Crop
03-04-2006, 08:37 AM
This trype of thread has been done at least 5 times.
Anyway. CloudxAeris for me.

Death Penalty
03-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Tifa belongs with Cloud because apparently before Tifa was brought in Aeris had Tias whole bio and Aeris wasnt meant to be dead then therfore...
I dont know can you connect the dots for me

Ryushikaze
03-04-2006, 09:15 PM
This trype of thread has been done at least 5 times.
Anyway. CloudxAeris for me.

"At least five times" is one of the more minimalist statements I have seen in awhile LTD threads are common all across the internet, and in some ways, my bread and butter.

nik0tine
03-04-2006, 09:23 PM
hahaha "shipper".

Crossblades
03-04-2006, 11:26 PM
It would make sense after all

SuperMillionaire
03-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I love Cloud and Tifa! If only they were much taller; Cloud would be 6'4; Tifa would be 6'2.

zbonks
03-10-2006, 06:12 PM
tifa/cloud fan all the way! They are perfect, besides aeris was only "in love" with cloud because he reminded her of zack. Aeris belongs with zack

Michael Belmont
04-06-2006, 10:13 PM
That's right. And that's why i'm looking forward to advent childen. To see Cloud and Tifa french kiss.

TheAbominatrix
04-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah, well keep dreaming on that one.

Ballistix Man
04-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Cloud and Aeris all the way for me. Tifa had her chance.

Michael Belmont
04-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Hey Cloud/Aerith is not going to happen what so ever.

zbonks
04-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Dirge of Cerberus should show them get together or i am going to be mad

TheAbominatrix
04-07-2006, 01:34 AM
I'm almost positive they dont, and they pretty much wont. They remain ambiguous to keep from alienating fans.

Ryushikaze
04-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Cloud and Aeris all the way for me. Tifa had her chance.

So it's one chance and gone? Well, can't be Aerith, then, she's definitely wasted hers.

Zeromus_X
04-07-2006, 03:11 AM
I actually thought that Aerith and Cloud would've been awesome together, but well, that can't really happen now, can it? :p So I guess I'll obey my girlfriend...I mean, actually believe that Tifa and Cloud should be together. :)

zbonks
04-07-2006, 04:09 PM
I think square is in a situation that if they make cloud get together with Tifa, they are going to make a lot of people mad, but i still really want cloud and Tifa to get together. They are SO perfect!

Ballistix Man
04-07-2006, 09:06 PM
I see Cloud as a abstinent monk.

Vincent, Thunder God
04-09-2006, 02:07 AM
I support Cloud/Aeris. Without getting into heavy details, there was simply more chemistry between the two. And yes, now she is dead, so Cloud should pick someone else... I don't think Cloud/Tifa is a good match though.

But all in all, one of things that truly made the game great was how the player can decide. Depending on who you are nice to, you can change the Golden Saucer date by having it with Yuffie, Aeris or Tifa...and... ... ... Barret (but there is no homosexual stuff, it's like an outing with two friends...not a date).

Doublehex
04-09-2006, 02:54 AM
I support C/T for several reasons.

*Aeris never knew the real Cloud...the Cloud before the events at Nibelhelm. Tifa did.

*Studies have shown that people who have known each other from childhood are more likely to get together in a lasting relationships than does that haven't. This study was not limited to just childhood friends BTW.

*I think Cloud looked to Aeris as someone to protect, to act as a Guardian to. That's just my three cents, however.

zbonks
04-11-2006, 01:32 AM
You also forget that Aeris only liked cloud because he reminded her of zack

Shiny
04-11-2006, 03:26 AM
Oh yeah! Cloud and Tifa would make some pretty pixel babies.

Ballistix Man
04-11-2006, 03:33 AM
You also forget that Aeris only liked cloud because he reminded her of zack
Thats only fan speculation

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 03:39 AM
No, if you get her in the Gold Saucer date, she says that. :cat: :)

Meh. Since she's "not around" anymore, I guess Cloud better get with the next best four things. The fourth being Yuffie, if the first three aren't available. :p

tenhitcombo
04-11-2006, 05:05 AM
when aeris died why didnt they use a pheonix down.lol.

Michael Belmont
04-11-2006, 09:12 AM
I think square is in a situation that if they make cloud get together with Tifa, they are going to make a lot of people mad, but i still really want cloud and Tifa to get together. They are SO perfect!

Make a lot of people mad? Oh no everybody likes Cloud and Tifa together and certain people will have to except it.

TheAbominatrix
04-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Actually, everyone does not. There are just as many Cloud x Aerith fans, and SE knows that if they made a definite relationship now they'd alienate a lot of fans, and that usually results in lost revenue. If they would have established a concrete relationship initially, they wouldnt have this problem.

But regardless, On the Way to a Smile pretty heavily hints at the two of them getting together.

Michael Belmont
04-11-2006, 11:13 AM
(sighs) you're not a Cloud/Tifa shipper are you? Well you're wrong Cloud x Tifa is more popular than any pairing on the final fantasy series and the same goes to Bartz x Faris and Locke x Terra or Celes. Well if a lot people gonna get angry that Cloud and Tifa are together then they're not true final fantasy fans are they?

TheAbominatrix
04-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Actually you might try reading my posts, I do like the Cloud and Tifa pair very much, in fact I hate Aerith.

But it would do you well to actually check facts rather than make them up off the top of your head. Cloud x Aerith is immensely popular. Bartz x Faris is not at all. Locke x Celes is, but Locke x Terra (and omg I ship them too!) is not. Just because I like a pairing doesnt mean I'll make up facts to support it. I just support it, plain and simple.

Michael Belmont
04-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Cloud x Aerith more popular? Okay that's it that pairing can not happen because Aerith died and can't play through the whole game? I got pass the whole game and was disappointed that's why the segrel to the game. Here go to this.

www.cloti-aikou.net/project

Ballistix Man
04-11-2006, 11:54 AM
What the hell is that link. A fan listing. Ill tell yuo right now thats not fact.

NGU
04-11-2006, 11:56 AM

um hello Tifa Strife?!? I'm for the C+T combo

TheAbominatrix
04-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Biased fan sites do not provide evidence.

As for why people continue to ship Aerith despite her death and the fact that dead people cant date live ones, I dont know. Ask them. That does not, however, mean that people dont ship them.

Ballistix Man
04-11-2006, 12:00 PM
I like Cloud X Aerith cus it makes more sense. She actually tried to get him, something I dont remember Tifa doing.

Michael Belmont
04-11-2006, 12:03 PM
What the hell is that link. A fan listing. Ill tell yuo right now thats not fact.

Hey what makes you think that Cloud x Aerith is fact and not Cloud/Tifa? Look Ballistix Man i don't want a flame war we surpose to respect each other's opinoins not have a flame war. If you don't like Tifa and the fact that Aerith died then write Square Enix a letter alright.

NGU
04-11-2006, 12:05 PM
four words END OF DISC 2!!!

TheAbominatrix
04-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Neither of them are a fact, nor will they ever be unfortunatly.

Ballistix Man
04-11-2006, 12:06 PM

Hey what makes you think that Cloud x Aerith is fact and not Cloud/Tifa? Look Ballistix Man i don't want a flame war we surpose to respect each other's opinoins not have a flame war. If you don't like Tifa and the fact that Aerith died then write Square Enix a letter alright.
Wow youre geting angry over the fact that a fanlisting isnt a fact. I never said Cloud Aerith was a fact but neitheris biased evidence from a fanlisting.

NGU
04-11-2006, 12:08 PM
END OF DISC 2

a nirvana fan
04-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Its only a game therefore its not real so I dont care about Cloud n Tifa.

NGU
04-11-2006, 12:10 PM
but still END OF DISC 2

NGU
04-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Tifa makes her move at the end of disk 2

Kyros
04-13-2006, 03:58 PM
I don't see the whole CloudxAeris thing O.o Aeris was just a horny girl lusting after Cloud who didn't see her as a girlfriend (she was asking people to "deflower" her for 1 gil for crying out loud...symbolism ^_~).

He should (and in my opinion did) end up with Tifa in the end. She helped him recollect his memories in order regain himself and to overcome the mako influences SOLDIER had put in him. It was Tifa and her help that got Cloud through it all, and it was Cloud's memories of the time he spent with Tifa that allowed him to get back to his true self. Also whenever everyone split up before entering Sephiroth's crater, Cloud and Tifa decided to stay with one another instead of wandering of one their own. This also showed how close they had come together in the end.

cloud_doll
04-13-2006, 05:47 PM
when aeris died why didnt they use a pheonix down.I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

because a phoenix down brings you up when your KOed but she was dead so its different.

Ballistix Man
04-13-2006, 05:49 PM
I always think of the people who hate Quistis for not trying to get Suqall.

NGU
04-14-2006, 02:06 AM
I don't see the whole CloudxAeris thing O.o Aeris was just a horny girl lusting after Cloud who didn't see her as a girlfriend (she was asking people to "deflower" her for 1 gil for crying out loud...symbolism ^_~).

He should (and in my opinion did) end up with Tifa in the end. She helped him recollect his memories in order regain himself and to overcome the mako influences SOLDIER had put in him. It was Tifa and her help that got Cloud through it all, and it was Cloud's memories of the time he spent with Tifa that allowed him to get back to his true self. Also whenever everyone split up before entering Sephiroth's crater, Cloud and Tifa decided to stay with one another instead of wandering of one their own. This also showed how close they had come together in the end.
He's right but he left out the part where TIFA MAKES HER MOVE WHEN EVERYONE GOES HOME!!!!!!!!!!

TheAbominatrix
04-14-2006, 02:08 AM
Yes, we heard you the first five times.

Not to mention that Tifa's actions (and Cloud's) vary by how you've treated her over the course of the game.

NGU
04-14-2006, 02:11 AM
There are various paths of relationships in the game but they all lead to Tifa and Cloud outside the highwind alone

Ballistix Man
04-14-2006, 02:14 AM
Meh they did'nt do anything.

TheAbominatrix
04-14-2006, 02:14 AM
Yes they do, but two people sitting outside together doesnt neccesarily imply anything. Now dont get me wrong, I feel Cloud and Tifa get together as well, but the Highwind scene doesnt neccesarily clinch it because it varies.

And when it comes right down to it, regardless of how the feel for eachother, Cloud and Tifa are all eachother has outside the party. Cloud had nowhere to go; no hometown, no family, and Tifa was the same. No hometown, no family, no bar, no nothing. So the two of them sitting outside the Highwind isnt really a deciding factor in the two of them getting together.

edit: That's to ultimalord. My first sentence sounds like its meant towards Ballistix, it aint.

Human Devil
04-14-2006, 02:24 PM
Cloud and Tifa becuase he knew Tifa before Aeris.

-N-
04-14-2006, 03:50 PM
What's a shipper?

Kyros
04-14-2006, 04:42 PM
He's right but he left out the part where TIFA MAKES HER MOVE WHEN EVERYONE GOES HOME!!!!!!!!!!
You mean other than when all she talked about in disc 2 was how she wanted to be with him and find a way to help him? She made it pretty clear to me o.o Plus, it's not like Aeris started hitting on Cloud with a bunch of people around either so your argument doesn't really have much of a point O.o Tifa didn't wait till they got to the meteor to tell Cloud how she felt cuz she'd been letting him know since they were kids >.>

Twilight Edge
04-14-2006, 06:36 PM
What's a shipper?

Look back at page one.Duh.

SuperMillionaire
04-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey, you know what I want to see? I want to hear Tifa sing to Cloud!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-17-2006, 09:35 PM
I think Cloud would have been better off with Aeris. But she dies so even still he loves Aeris so forget Tifa! xD :D

profskett
04-17-2006, 09:50 PM
no no am a cleris all the way i just like cloud and tifa as best friends cause they have known each other for years & years soo if they did like each other i think they wood of told each other by now:p and if they did get together it woodint work out cause he wood feel guilty over Aerith since he feels it was his fault of her deathIt's really ironic you should say that since your screenname is 'tifastrife'...

I guess Cloud basically has to go for Tifa if anyone, cos Aeris dies...

NGU
04-18-2006, 06:13 AM
Hey, you know what I want to see? I want to hear Tifa sing to Cloud!

Ok get your story straight do you want to see tifa sing or hear it??? But I know what you meant. Oh Kyros right you are Tifa talks bout it all disc but so does cloud in his memories he admitts he liked her when they were kids and when Sephiroth burnt down (Spelling not so good) Nibleheim.

zbonks
04-18-2006, 04:26 PM
im with Limit Breaker 100% Cloud liked her when they were kids and Tifa talks about cloud all through disc 2 and at the end she makes her move ! Ha Ha!.....

Ryushikaze
04-18-2006, 07:18 PM
I think Cloud would have been better off with Aeris. But she dies so even still he loves Aeris so forget Tifa! xD :D

Care to support this claim? Y'know, quotes and stuff? I hate it when people throw out claims like this and never support them.

Oh, and if you do try, I'll let you know that the North Crater, when taken in context, is not LTD related in the slightest and should not be attempted to be used as such. And, just to make sure, I'll explain why.
Firstly, the original lines did not mention a 'her', and secondly, his train of thought was on getting the answer from the planet that had been hanging over their heads and which he was just talking about earlier in his sentence, so if it was a 'her' Cloud was meeting, it was to get that answer. This actually coincides with his following actions and words. Not so for the C/A interpretation.

The_Lover_of_Aeris
04-19-2006, 01:01 PM
NO why would I be CloudxAeris all the way and not Zack Cloud Loves Aeris more than Zack ever did.

Ryushikaze
04-19-2006, 06:17 PM
::sigh:: And right after I made a post about making outrageous claims without evidence, too...

SuperMillionaire
04-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Ok get your story straight do you want to see tifa sing or hear it??? But I know what you meant. Oh Kyros right you are Tifa talks bout it all disc but so does cloud in his memories he admitts he liked her when they were kids and when Sephiroth burnt down (Spelling not so good) Nibleheim.
I want to hear her voice sing.

Kyros
04-20-2006, 04:07 AM
NO why would I be CloudxAeris all the way and not Zack Cloud Loves Aeris more than Zack ever did.
...yeah I saw Cloud writing stuff for Aeris all the time when they were apart *rolls eyes*

One has to realize that Cloud trusted Tifa more than anyone else too, that had to count as well. He looked to her in his past in order to find his true self, and he spent the whole time with her before going after Sephiroth. They could have easily split up to do anything else, and if Cloud really loved Aeris more I think he would have gone to see her mom or something in honor of her passing before facing the man that killed her. Instead he decided to stay with Tifa <3

Ballistix Man
04-20-2006, 04:10 AM
As a guy I never want to meet womens parents. Be they deceased or alive. Cloud made the right choice. See Aeris's mom or do the whole friends with benefits thing.

NGU
04-20-2006, 11:36 AM
As a guy I never want to meet womens parents. Be they deceased or alive. Cloud made the right choice. See Aeris's mom or do the whole friends with benefits thing.

Miss Piggys a dude???

You've all made your points BUT wheter you like it or not Cloud and Tifa wind up together its fate

lovehurts
04-20-2006, 02:24 PM
because a phoenix down brings you up when your KOed but she was dead so its different.
NO!!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!!!!!
That is incorrect. In Final Fantasy one when a character was down he was dead...and you went to places in town to have the character revived. So when a character is fallen it is called "slained" or dead techincally and phenoix downs "revive" them ...ever since the very 1st final fantasy game...

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2006, 08:56 PM
NO!!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!!!!!
That is incorrect. In Final Fantasy one when a character was down he was dead...and you went to places in town to have the character revived. So when a character is fallen it is called "slained" or dead techincally and phenoix downs "revive" them ...ever since the very 1st final fantasy game...

No, it doesnt. Final Fantasy I is the only game in which the dead can be revived, and chalk that up to lack of plot.

Every other game (Im not sure about III), it clearly states 'Swoon' or 'KO' in their status. The spells of Life and Phoenix Down items restore only from these states. This is again clearly proven by the large amounts of death in later worlds of FF. Since Phoenix Down items are sold everywhere in stores, and in some games you can buy the life spell, no one would be dying in those worlds, yet we clearly see many many deaths all around.

There is NO evidence that Phoenix Downs and Life spells actually restore life.

lovehurts
04-20-2006, 09:45 PM
No, it doesnt. Final Fantasy I is the only game in which the dead can be revived, and chalk that up to lack of plot.

Every other game (Im not sure about III), it clearly states 'Swoon' or 'KO' in their status. The spells of Life and Phoenix Down items restore only from these states. This is again clearly proven by the large amounts of death in later worlds of FF. Since Phoenix Down items are sold everywhere in stores, and in some games you can buy the life spell, no one would be dying in those worlds, yet we clearly see many many deaths all around.

Your profile almost makes referrence to a James Dean song....so I wont argue with you.

TOo fast to live , and too young to die.

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2006, 11:06 PM
Actually it's a Hunter Thompson reference "Too weird to live, too rare to die" is about his good friend, but now that you mention it he probably got the inspiration from James Dean. :)

Anyway, getting off topic so I'll shut up.

NGU
04-21-2006, 08:04 AM

True lovehurts FF1 has virtually no charater plot four unknown people with no families its kinda boring

SuperMillionaire
04-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Hey, I think that if they like each other, and want to start a carrer in television, they could host a TV talk show called Live with Cloud and Tifa, based on Live with Regis and Kelly. I made a topic about it, so please, go here:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=83326

Enjoy! Keep it clean when you make a script, though!

lovin_life88
04-30-2006, 03:26 AM
Definitely Cloud+Tifa. They have so much chemistry in the game and the movie. They BELONG together!

Michael Belmont
05-03-2006, 09:16 AM
That's right they do belong together and if some of you have a proplem with it then that's too bad.

TheAbominatrix
05-03-2006, 09:38 AM
I'm glad your opinion is law, makes things a lot easier for the rest of us.

You may note that most everyone in this thread supports CloTi, what some of us have a problem with is your backwards logic and 'evidence'.

Michael Belmont
05-11-2006, 11:48 PM
Thank you.

nik0tine
05-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Thank you.
That was more like an insult.

Ya Boy Alex
05-12-2006, 03:30 AM
Thank you.
:laugh:

Michael Belmont
05-13-2006, 12:18 AM
Insult? I think you misunderstand something.

Psychotic
05-13-2006, 12:44 AM
This thread has a topic. And that topic isn't the discussion of whether or not something is an insult. For the benefit of those who do not know, the topic is the possibility of a relationship between Cloud and Tifa.

butterflybookmark
02-06-2009, 05:19 AM
I adore this pairing <3 I think they're one of the most romantic pairings in Final Fantasy VII.

Psychotic
02-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Please don't revive dead threads!