PDA

View Full Version : Mako?

Fonzie
03-02-2006, 03:13 AM
Whats it susposed to mean besides the fact it means your marked as a SOILDER. O look lets make their eyes really green and blue.

chronic_Maniac
03-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Well it makes materia and its said to just be what happens on the planet.

Skyblade
03-02-2006, 04:06 AM
Mako is a form of energy obtained by the collection and refinement of Spirit Energy. Mako reactors harvest this energy from Spirit Energy, and are currently the primary energy source in the world. Mako can be infused into living cells to cause mutation. Smaller doses, such as those given to members of SOLDIER cause increased strength. Larger doses can manipulate an organism into something else entirely, such as Hojo's monster producing program. Further condensation of Mako energy results in the production of Materia. Materia in its natural state is only found in areas with a high concentration of Spirit Energy, such as the Mako fountain in Nibelheim and the area in the Northern Crater.

Stayin Dizzy
03-02-2006, 04:12 AM
Mako is a form of energy obtained by the collection and refinement of Spirit Energy. Mako reactors harvest this energy from Spirit Energy, and are currently the primary energy source in the world. Mako can be infused into living cells to cause mutation. Smaller doses, such as those given to members of SOLDIER cause increased strength. Larger doses can manipulate an organism into something else entirely, such as Hojo's monster producing program. Further condensation of Mako energy results in the production of Materia. Materia in its natural state is only found in areas with a high concentration of Spirit Energy, such as the Mako fountain in Nibelheim and the area in the Northern Crater.

yup, that about sums it up

Fonzie
03-02-2006, 10:35 PM
I want Mausuame and Squall of Seed to give me an lond explanation though...

Skyblade
03-03-2006, 03:04 AM
I want Mausuame and Squall of Seed to give me an lond explanation though...

Why bother with a long one when a short one will do? My post is accurate and concise. I could create a long rambling dissertation on the topic, but there would really be no point.

Hambone
03-03-2006, 05:33 AM
Mako is also a type of shark.:)