PDA

View Full Version : Final Fight: Streetwise

Xalibar
03-02-2006, 03:18 AM
Has anyone played this game yet? What do they think?

Erdrick Holmes
03-02-2006, 05:38 AM
I heard this game was gonna be crap. I was turned off when I see gameplay fotage of it, it loked too much like GTA minus the cars.

Xalibar
03-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah, it has gotten bad reviews. I was hoping somone would know Guy's part in the game. He's my favorite character.

Erdrick Holmes
03-02-2006, 04:40 PM
I heard that in this game Cody gets kidnapped. HOW THE HELL DOES A BADASS LIKE CODY GET KIDNAPPED? Next were gonna play a Devil May Cry game where you gotta rescue Dante or something.

Dreddz
03-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Shame a series like Final Fight has gone down the plug hole. FF 2 and 3 for the SNES were really great games.
I dont know much about FF streetwise as I havent been keeping up with this game much. Whats it about ?
Are all the familier faces In the game, Cody, Guy ?

I heard that in this game Cody gets kidnapped. HOW THE HELL DOES A BADASS LIKE CODY GET KIDNAPPED?
Hes not such a badass In my opinion.
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/7765/200pxalpha3cody9rf.jpg

Erdrick Holmes
03-02-2006, 06:16 PM
You play as Cody's brother. Cody gets kidnapped by the Mad Gear gang and he's out to rescue Cody. This game would have gotten more praise if it came with playable games of FF1-3 right on the disc AND let you play as Guy or Haggar.

It looks too much like Capcom of America ruined this for us. Remember how badly they ruined Street Fighter's story?

Dreddz
03-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Remember how badly they ruined Street Fighter's story?
You've got a point there, but at least they gave Sakura more story nearer the end of it all.

Erdrick Holmes
03-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Wasn't her story She was gonna be captured by Bison to be one of his 'Dolls'? You know, like Juli and Juni?

Dreddz
03-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Wasn't her story She was gonna be captured by Bison to be one of his 'Dolls'? You know, like Juli and Juni?
I dont think so, she fought Bison with Ken after rescuing Ryu while he was being brainwashed by Bison.

Xalibar
03-03-2006, 05:33 AM
Yeah, get to see haggar, cody and guy in it. Would've been nice to see the others from 2 and three as well(althogh i haven't played it yet). Does anyone have the guide? I saw it on brady games site but i havn't seen it in stores.