PDA

View Full Version : Should I get it?

Hambone
03-02-2006, 03:52 AM
When I first bought my PS2, I bought FFVII too so my brother would shut up about how he wanted to play it because we owned it when he was about 7 and I was... I think 4, but it broke. O.k. fast forward back to the present. After my brother finished it, I tried playing it, but I immediatly lost interest in it. It was unbelievably boring. So, I let my friend borrow it for a while... a long while. I also let him borrow the guide. Unfortunatly it broke, and the guide got lost. (I'm still mad at him too.:mad:) Now, I am considering buying it again to pass time for the wait of KH2. Is it worth buying again? Where does the game stop being boring? Is it really the best FF? So far, 10 is the best for me. :confused: Please reply.

Stayin Dizzy
03-02-2006, 04:08 AM
As much as my eyes are bleeding right now from the thought of someone finding 7 boring heres the truth of it: If you don't like it, you don't like it. I personally play it all the way through twice a year. As far as when does it get not boring? Id say the first 20 minutes after you blow up the mako reactor.

Slade
03-02-2006, 05:19 AM
I actually find the beginning the best part of FFVII. The first disk is great, the second disk was pretty boring for me. To each his own :)

Omni-Odin
03-02-2006, 06:27 AM
You make me so sad. I am playing FFVII for the hundredth time as I speak and am on the second disk. Personally, I wouldn't have even liked Kingdom Hearts if it wasn't for Cloud and Aeris and Sephiroth. I take that back. It could have been alright, but if you want to know when the action starts picking up, just wait until you raid Shinra Tower. So much fun, intrigue, and the beginning of one of the greatest stories of all time. I say go for it.

nik0tine
03-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Get it. It isn't the best FF but that's because there is no best FF.

~SapphireStar~
03-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Yeah get it. I hate FF9 yet I still have it. I may never play it again, but knowing I have it in my FF collection (just need 3 now) makes me happy. Im a collector :D

Hambone
03-03-2006, 01:34 AM
keep 'em coming!

please?

Don't double-post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

Yuffie514
03-06-2006, 08:52 AM
i would really say that i missed out on my er...childhood had it not been for video-games. and what made the high-school days fantastic? the prelude to my first Final Fantasy game...

boys from the dwarf
03-06-2006, 04:49 PM
FF7 isnt my favourite but is a brilliant game and although its a bit dull at the start it gets very interesting near the end of disk one. just play on and have patience with boring bits.

Hambone
03-10-2006, 03:17 AM
Thanks guys. I bought it today. I'm in the play ground thing with Aeris in Sector 6.

Zeromus_X
03-10-2006, 03:51 AM
Hope you like it! :) :cat:

(And don't hate on Kitten Sith! :cat:)

I thought it got really good near the end of disc one, y'know, the whole WEAPONS and what-not...but that's another thing. :choc2:

vampirepiggyhunter7
03-10-2006, 03:56 AM
It's great, but is overrated. I didnt really think it was boring.

Hambone
03-11-2006, 12:50 AM
now I'm at Shinra's building thingymobober. How do I get the cardkey for the 64th floor? I need the All materia.

edit: nevermind. I got it.

Lychon
03-11-2006, 02:38 AM
Well I would have recommended Final Fantasy 8, but 7 is a descent substitute. No Final Fantasy is ever boring in my eyes, but 8 is still the best out of all of them.

-LYCHON

Hambone
03-11-2006, 04:45 AM
I've completely mastered VIII.