PDA

View Full Version : Pip

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-02-2006, 04:51 AM
OK, Ive been told that it is possible to get Pip while you are Lynx, but I cannot figure it out. can any one help me out here. Is this true or was I lied to?:mad:

Llednar Twem
03-03-2006, 12:41 AM
You were lied to, I think?

Tempest
03-03-2006, 12:45 AM
It's true. I believe he's on the S.S. Invincible somewhere as long as you got him earlier.

Stayin Dizzy
03-03-2006, 07:34 AM
you free him as lynx when you sneak into vipor manor in Lucrecia's lab (in a cage in the back corner). Later when aboard the SS invincible (I wanna say its when you go to fight the sage of marble for the ....((hermit crab?? I think)) to learn the Marbule song (again im not 100% on mission but definately on SS Invincible not SS Zelbass) but anyways he'll be hiding in a room early on when you first get on the ship and monsters are everywhere (I'm pretty sure its not the mission where you think its a ghost ship and you fight the giant gloop or whatever), but hes behind some crate. I forget if you chase him around or not but he'll end up asking you to join, or follow you around on your travels or somethin.

Resha
03-03-2006, 01:52 PM
He's such a wonderful man. :( Finding him gone changed my life forever. I don't think I'll ever be the same -- even rehab won't work.

How do all of you feel, without him? :) Let's all share our feelings. It may help ease the pain.

Little Miss Awesome
03-03-2006, 03:42 PM
He's such a wonderful man. :( Finding him gone changed my life forever. I don't think I'll ever be the same -- even rehab won't work.

How do all of you feel, without him? :) Let's all share our feelings. It may help ease the pain.

Poor Resha! *Huggles*

Stayin Dizzy
03-03-2006, 06:19 PM

I don't understand this at all. Pip wasn't a man he was an evolving creature. More importantly how do you find him gone? You either do or don't free him, then do or don't recruit him....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Resha
03-03-2006, 07:45 PM
PIP IS a MONSTER. HE TRICKED ME INTO BELIEVING THIS THREaD WaS aBOUT HIM

OH, CRUELTY. :(

Levian
03-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Oh great, a thread about PiP. Let's never mention him again! :grinpink:

03-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Maybe I should have been more clear. I meant Pip from chrono cross, not eoff

Stayin Dizzy
03-03-2006, 08:58 PM
LOL it now makes sense to me what the heck they were talking about.

PS--I don't like PIP but always make him dark-dark. Then I never use him again and finish the game with Glenn-Kid-Serge:D

Levian
03-03-2006, 10:43 PM
I don't like PiP either.

Reeno the Alchemist
03-04-2006, 01:06 AM
WHAT?!how can you not like pip!!!!!!!hes sooo awsome and i do belive it is a lie.i dont belive its possible to get him after your lynx.why'd you wait pip is flippin awsome you should'ov gotten him a long time ago

03-04-2006, 02:13 AM
no, another misunderstanding. I had meant get pip again while you were lynx.