PDA

View Full Version : Zidane is a girl

tidus123456789
03-02-2006, 01:29 PM
come on he doesnt even look like a guy i still like the game though i still think they should make him look a bit more boyish i mean you dont see tidus dancing around in a pink tutu :D :D :D

~SapphireStar~
03-02-2006, 03:18 PM
And the reason for this thread is?

come on he doesnt even look like a guy
And how does he look like a girl? Im a girl and there isnt any tail growing on me.

boys from the dwarf
03-02-2006, 04:05 PM
zidane a girl? no way. he doesnt look like and a girl and since when does he prance around in a pink tutu? hes acts like a guy. i suppose your just a zidane hater.

HowlingMonkey
03-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Hold on. You say Zidane is a girl, but claim Tidus to be the poster child of masculinity? Meg Ryan himself? That's just plain wrong, my friend.

DarkLadyNyara
03-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Zidane is a girl? Zidane? You're playing 9, and complaining that Zidane looks like a girl? :confused: Because, naturally, he is by far the most effeminate male in the game. :rolleyes2 No comment...

Hold on. You say Zidane is a girl, but claim Tidus to be the poster child of masculinity? Meg Ryan himself? That's just plain wrong, my friend.

:D :D :D

Reles
03-03-2006, 12:16 AM

Haha.

I don't think Zidane looked feminine. o.o It was just the style they did their characters in. I mean, compare Garnet to Rinoa, Garnet is more childish looking, and so are the rest of the characters in 9, and it isn't because of their age either. Well I'm not counting Eiko here. o.O

Ace14
03-03-2006, 01:54 AM
ZIDANE GIRLY?! He certainly does not look or act girly... AT ALL!!!, I think it just may be the way he dressed.

Del Murder
03-03-2006, 02:58 AM
Feminine looking men are popular in Japan, and Japanese people made the game.

Slade
03-03-2006, 04:32 AM
come on he doesnt even look like a guy i still like the game though i still think they should make him look a bit more boyish i mean you dont see tidus dancing around in a pink tutu :D :D :D
This coming from a guy with tidus in his username...........sheesh :sweatdrop

Zeromus_X
03-03-2006, 04:55 AM
Does he look like a girl in this picture?

*Pic removed because of its astronomical size*

....I didn't know it was so big...Is it too big? :cat:

But yeah, he's not girly in the Amano pictures...I guess it's just how he is in the game?

Well, if anyone thinks it's too big, I'll just remove it... :cat:

HowlingMonkey
03-03-2006, 08:48 AM

Honestly? Pouty lips, thinly shaped-eyebrows, long flowing hair, and I think he might be wearing mascara...

Miriel
03-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Honestly? Pouty lips, thinly shaped-eyebrows, long flowing hair, and I think he might be wearing mascara...
Yeah, I don't think that was the right picture to use when trying to make a point that he doesn't look girly. :p

But uh, in the game he is clearly a male monkey.

TheSpoonyBard
03-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Doesn't one of the Genones in Bran Bal say something to the effect that they are genderless until they are given a soul? If it is true, then Zidane initially had no gender.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-03-2006, 10:53 AM
No, they say the exact opposite. They say something along the lines of 'asexual creatures would be unable to adapt to their new environment' when asked if they had gender.

But no, Zidane doesn't look like a girl, although it would seem that Amano sure as hell wants him to.

TheSpoonyBard
03-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Hmmm. I need to play this game again.

Nevertheless, I don't see how Zidane is 'girly'. Sure, he may be feminie-looking, but half the FF cast is. Being 'girly' would constitute wearing a dress, a wig, and trying to seduce a backstreet pimp who lives in a big house *glares at Cloud*.

Dell
03-03-2006, 01:16 PM
I don't think zidane is a girl, tidus is more like it, eventhough he's show proves by not wearing anything to protect it's (near the arm at the middle, which shows different between boys and girls). basically CLOUD and SQUALL should make a better man. just that CLOUD need to .......wear a dress to save TIFA.

P.S.: The Lone Forest Ranger, your glares are too scary..............

Quindiana Jones
03-03-2006, 04:28 PM
This coming from a guy with tidus in his username...........sheesh :sweatdrop

Amen.

Garnet_Girl
03-06-2006, 04:33 AM
Zidane a girl? Yah, notice him flirting with Dagger? Have you even PLAYED the game, or are you just trying to prove the Tidus is better? How does he look like a girl antyway? Because if you are trying to base it of the fact that he has long hair, well, so does my brother, and he isn't a girl. Neither was John Lennen :cool:.

Yuffie514
03-06-2006, 04:45 AM
he's definitely not a girl, but do take out those rather obvious thigh pads...

Quindiana Jones
03-06-2006, 05:45 PM
He's a bloke with phenomenally bad fashion sense, is all. "Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen" Cuffs, and a bow aren't the most masculine accessories to wear, but if you ever happen to meet Zidane, with his ultra sharp, dual-bladed Ultima Blade, I suggest not stating that he looks puffy.

And wow yes, there's an awful lot of thigh-padding going on in FF games :D.

Levian
03-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Haha, Tidus does look like Meg Ryan.

Freya Crescent rulesyoass
03-07-2006, 05:23 PM

http://amanosworld.com/html/images/ff91.jpg

But yeah, he's not girly in the Amano pictures...I guess it's just how he is in the game?

Ye he does,I hate that pic on the back of the book.In game he doesn't,he just looks like a kid.Zidane could kick Tidus' ass using only his tail.

Darth Cid
03-13-2006, 06:55 PM

http://amanosworld.com/html/images/ff91.jpg

Ye he does,I hate that pic on the back of the book.In game he doesn't,he just looks like a kid.Zidane could kick Tidus' ass using only his tail.

(Been a long time since we could be arsed to post on eyesonff.)

Zidane: Thank you, I hate these pictures, Square has pictures like these for every ff, and everyone looks like a girl, and neither one of them(I'm guess the girl is the background's supposed to be Garnet? It looks nothing like her in the game), the original drawning of ff characters all suck. I agree Zidane could kill Tidus with just his tail.

I don't think Zidane looked feminine. o.o It was just the style they did their characters in. I mean, compare Garnet to Rinoa, Garnet is more childish looking, and so are the rest of the characters in 9, and it isn't because of their age either. Well I'm not counting Eiko here. o.O

Zidane: True Zidane & Garnet look younger than Squall & Rinoa and that's because they are younger.

McLovin'
03-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Yes, It's too big.

Yes, we've all discussed the issue of Eikos pantless state.

No, Zidane isn't a female in disquise.

Yes, he does look like a girl.

No, Nicole Simpson can't rap.

Zeromus_X
03-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Hm. I guess I'll remove the pic now. (So much space...:choc2: )

Actually, I though this was one of Amano's less feminine artworks :D :cat:

Eh? I removed the pic from my post...I guess the others' posts still have it. Meh.

Darth Cid
03-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Yes, he does look like a girl.

Zidane: Wrong.

McLovin'
03-13-2006, 07:30 PM
You're right I'm wrong.

I will go sulk now.

Stroo
03-13-2006, 07:31 PM
what a stupid picture, that looks barely like him. The only thing poosibly makinghim girly looking is that stupid cravat and the hair. frankly I thinki he looks kinda...nice...

boys from the dwarf
03-13-2006, 09:01 PM
the amano arts look cool even though they make every gut look slightly girly. but i wont even bother taking this argument seriously if its against some tidus fanboy.

TheBrent
03-13-2006, 09:43 PM

OMG I swear some of the people on this forum say the stupidest things. Zidane a girl? You're such an idiot.

mooglebunni608
03-13-2006, 11:08 PM
dancing around in a pink tutu WHEN!!?!?!?! I gotta see that!!
lol and in that pick his tail looks like a fuzzy boa not a tail :3
Zidane looks nothing like a girl lol

Shiny
03-13-2006, 11:46 PM
*Reads title* "Zidane is a girl" Shocking revealation!:whoa: And to think I always thought Kuja was a girl.

Heero Yuy NWZC
03-14-2006, 02:30 AM
are you callin Zidane a lesbian?!!! first off, he does so look like a male. second, he likes princess garnet. thirdly, it is assumed that kuja is a female, not zidane! i think you need glasses...like me. :D

Darth Cid
03-14-2006, 02:31 AM
Zidane: A Tidus fan boy started this thread >_>, can't believe Tidus fan boys exist, thought they were a myth like the lockness monster and North Dakota. Next thing you're gonna tell us is Tidus fan girls exist.

Heero Yuy NWZC
03-14-2006, 02:37 AM
FYI, they do exist. and that is just downgrading ppl so i would like it if you wouldn't do that.

Darth Cid
03-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Zidane: Fine, I won't downgrade the author of the thread, but FFIX has been insulted and downgraded for the five(going on six) years it's been around. It would be nice if we FFIX fans had a chance to downgrade back. Some of the other FFs weren't exactly masterpieces.

Heero Yuy NWZC
03-14-2006, 04:44 PM
I agree, as i too am a FFIX fan but downgrading isn't in my nature so i'm not gonna join in. FFIX has been loked down upon as a bad FF when in fact it is not, but this does not give reason to insult ppl really.