PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Audio CDs

Holy Lancer
03-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Do you think that they should put the soundtrack in with the game because buying the soundtracks costs almost as much as the games. They could add the soundtrack and raise the price by $5.00.

Slothy
03-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Why do that when they can make more money selling them seperately. It's not like game soundtracks tend to come out here that much to begin with. Maybe if the general public showed more interest it would happen, but at the same time, do you want to spend more money to get a game with it's soundtrack when the soundtrack may be utter crap? If every game charged more and came with a soundtrack, it would probably cost me more than buying the ones I actually want seperately given how many games I buy.

kikimm
03-06-2006, 10:48 PM
I liked how Silent Hill 3 came with the soundtrack, but I don't think I'd want the same for Final Fantasy, as I don't enjoy it's music as much as SH. I wouldn't even want to be forced to pay 5 more stinking dollars for it.

Also, what Vivi22 said. =)

XxSephirothxX
03-16-2006, 01:08 AM
Considering the average soundtrack takes about 4 discs, they'd be wasting a lot of money packaging it in with its game. Soundtracks have always been a side item in film and gaming, with the rare exception of a "Special Edition" that includes the soundtrack. I think it's a testament to the music's quality that it's able to stand on its own as a worthy product.