PDA

View Full Version : Quotes thread

DK
03-03-2006, 04:07 PM
It's been a while since I saw one of these, and they always used to be funny back when I remember them. (Like, 2003). Anyway, yeah, post you funny quotes from IM's or whatever. Here we go:

I was talking with Rye, and we somehow got around to talking about Gary Coleman. She was talking about how he was really pissy IRL, and then came out with this:

"Ryechu // If you'll be my boat, I'll be your sea, a depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity... I live to make you free. says:
I bet he's Michael Jackson's concubine. He's like a kid, except he's old enough to accept."

It's the worst thing I ever heard but I died many times.

Anyway, commence with the quoting plz.

Hawkeye
03-03-2006, 04:07 PM
A device is yet to be invented that will measure the indifference to this remark.

Edit- Oh, from IM's?

Espinoza co07: DUDE CRASH NUMBERS WAS BANNED YEEEHAAA!
Nik0tine1488: hahahahahahahahahaha

Levian
03-03-2006, 04:08 PM
"Quotes thead" ~ Kyono

edit. ok, you totally got someone to edit your thread title and now my post looks silly. DAMN YOU, KYONO.

Rye
03-03-2006, 04:08 PM
It's been a while since I saw one of these, and they always used to be funny back when I remember them. (Like, 2003). Anyway, yeah, post you funny quotes from IM's or whatever. Here we go:

I was talking with Rye, and we somehow got around to talking about Gary Coleman. She was talking about how he was really pissy IRL, and then came out with this:

"Ryechu // If you'll be my boat, I'll be your sea, a depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity... I live to make you free. says:
I bet he's Michael Jackson's concubine. He's like a kid, except he's old enough to accept."

It's the worst thing I ever heard but I died many times.

Anyway, commence with the quoting plz.

Omg, stfu n00b. xD I can't believe you made a thread for that. I regret saying it. Now everyone thinks I'm gross. xDDD

Well AARON!! XD ~ CrashNUMBERS

DK
03-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Come up with something better then, Mr.Funnyman. :mad2:

Flying Mullet
03-03-2006, 04:13 PM
How are we supposed to contribute to this thread when you start it off with such an awesome quote. Now everything that follows will seem hollow and lifeless. :cry:

Rye
03-03-2006, 04:15 PM
"BoB : *protectively strokes his wood*
missing2990 : I would LJ quote this, but I'm a bit scared.
BoB : Maybe I should stop stroking my wood around minors.
missing2990 : Okay, that's it, you're being LJ quoted.
BoB : I'm rapidly rubbing my wood now. It's nice and hard and smooth.
BoB : Slides nicely in the hand, y'no?
BoB : I think my hand is all shaken out xD
BoB : It's TINGLING. xDDDDD"

From a convo a few months ago. xD And no one will get this unless they have BoB added to LJ/I explain it so: He has a piece of wood that he calls "his wood" so that's the joke.

Flying Mullet
03-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Rye's the Quote Queen! :yellowkin

Rye
03-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Thank you, Mullet. :D