PDA

View Full Version : How did Wedge (SPOILER)?

MJN SEIFER
03-03-2006, 11:08 PM
What exactly killed Wedge? Did he die when he was shot or after fall?

Or was he just asleap and died when the sector was destroyed?

Levian
03-03-2006, 11:11 PM
He survived the fall, or at least he was talking after he fell down. What happened after that is unknown.

Acid Raine
03-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I assume he died when the plate fell down. He survived the shooting and the falling, considering you can still talk to him. After the plate falls he, along with Biggs and Jessie, disappear permanently.

Slade
03-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Its actually possible that he only stumbled and fell. The shot could have missed him, making him stumble and fall, so that rules out the shot for me. The fall was huge and he SHOULD have died from that but he was still talking afterwards as someone already said. I'd say that the sector 7 collapse finished him off.

Crop
03-04-2006, 08:39 AM
As far as we know he survived the fall, although he could have been on the brink of death when you talked to him and died when you were up on the plate fighting Reno or something.

TheSpoonyBard
03-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Falling wouldn't kill him -- hitting the ground would. I agree with crop. I reckon he was dying as he lay on the ground and passed away before the plate collapsed.

boys from the dwarf
03-04-2006, 04:22 PM
As far as we know he survived the fall, although he could have been on the brink of death when you talked to him and died when you were up on the plate fighting Reno or something.
thats what i was going to say. after a fall like that he was lucky to be able to talk and its quite clear that he wasnt going to survive for long after that drop.

Ryth
03-05-2006, 12:54 AM

I agree with you.

Bubbles1230
03-06-2006, 11:55 PM
No, wait-I've got it. The official story of how Wedge died.

Barret led the team to the top of the platform. While Jessie tried to prevent the bomb from detonating (which is why it blew up so fast; it was supposed to take a while) a helicopter came into view. Soldiers dropped onto the platform and attacked the team. Soon, Biggs was wounded. He fell down the steps. Wedge saw, and grew angry. See, Biggs and him had had a secret gay relationship. "Arrgh!" he screamed, and attacked the soldier who had shot him with his numchucks. The man soon fell dead. Wedge was somewhat surprised that he died so soon, and tried to pull of a 'Special' move (you know, like Cloud swings the sword or whatever). He swings the numchucks over his shoulder and they hit him hard in the head. He stumbles a moment, then falls to the ground to see Cloud, Aeris, and Tifa.
Cloud: Wedge! You all right?
Wedge: ...Cloud...You remembered...my name. Barret's up top...help him...An' Cloud...Sorry I wasn't any help.
Cloud: I'm going up! Aeris! You look after Wedge.
At this point, Tifa and Cloud run to save Barret.
Aeris: (performs Healing Wind) Wedge, are you okay?
Wedge (sits up) yeah, I-I think I feel a little better.
At this moment, Weapons Shopkeeper (in case you don't remember, the fat guy in red who sells grenades) runs up to Wedge.
Weapons Shopkeeper Oh, hunny, please don't die!
Wedge Umm, Carl... maybe another time...
Weapons Shopkeeper now known as Carl Oh, so all that crap you said about me was only to be kept private!? Well I don't think so, Pookeypants! (throws a grenade at his face, then runs)
Aeris Oh my God! Wedge!
Wedge dies. Aeris puts a flower down, then goes to get Marlene. After a few more minutes, Carl drags Wedge's body as far as he can, but isn't fast enough to escape the falling debree of the plate.

And that folks is how our good ol' buddy Wedge died.

Captain Maxx Power
03-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Han shot first.

cloud_doll
03-07-2006, 10:29 PM
No, wait-I've got it. The official story of how Wedge died.

Barret led the team to the top of the platform. While Jessie tried to prevent the bomb from detonating (which is why it blew up so fast; it was supposed to take a while) a helicopter came into view. Soldiers dropped onto the platform and attacked the team. Soon, Biggs was wounded. He fell down the steps. Wedge saw, and grew angry. See, Biggs and him had had a secret gay relationship. "Arrgh!" he screamed, and attacked the soldier who had shot him with his numchucks. The man soon fell dead. Wedge was somewhat surprised that he died so soon, and tried to pull of a 'Special' move (you know, like Cloud swings the sword or whatever). He swings the numchucks over his shoulder and they hit him hard in the head. He stumbles a moment, then falls to the ground to see Cloud, Aeris, and Tifa.
Cloud: Wedge! You all right?
Wedge: ...Cloud...You remembered...my name. Barret's up top...help him...An' Cloud...Sorry I wasn't any help.
Cloud: I'm going up! Aeris! You look after Wedge.
At this point, Tifa and Cloud run to save Barret.
Aeris: (performs Healing Wind) Wedge, are you okay?
Wedge (sits up) yeah, I-I think I feel a little better.
At this moment, Weapons Shopkeeper (in case you don't remember, the fat guy in red who sells grenades) runs up to Wedge.
Weapons Shopkeeper Oh, hunny, please don't die!
Wedge Umm, Carl... maybe another time...
Weapons Shopkeeper now known as Carl Oh, so all that crap you said about me was only to be kept private!? Well I don't think so, Pookeypants! (throws a grenade at his face, then runs)
Aeris Oh my God! Wedge!
Wedge dies. Aeris puts a flower down, then goes to get Marlene. After a few more minutes, Carl drags Wedge's body as far as he can, but isn't fast enough to escape the falling debree of the plate.

And that folks is how our good ol' buddy Wedge died.

lol thats funny

but i think it was kind of from both, he got shot, was stumbled back, fell down, then he was so wounded from the fall and from the shot he just passed away

advocate
03-14-2006, 06:40 AM
I believe the bomb's count down does not start untill one of the turks comes into the scene and tells the group only a shinra employee can stop the bomb or something on the lines of that..

Laugh at face of Danger
03-14-2006, 09:08 AM
where's the "pie" option? I thought that was law for all polls...

I say he was shot, which he thne suffered immediate cardiac arrest, fell from the the pillar, lay there having a heart attack then he was crushed by the plate.

ALL THREE