PDA

View Full Version : Clash On The Big Bridge is done!!

trojiin
03-04-2006, 11:48 AM
We finally finished this classic song, you may of heard our FF7 Battle Theme and Jenova tracks, this pisses over both of them!

http://www.myspace.com/trojiin

Hope you all like it!

Trojiin

P.S It may not load as myspace players are crap,if it doesn't load then, try refreshing the page or closing your browser and try again, alternatively wait 24 hours or just say "smurf it" and listen to the black mages

It took ages, and i have blisters from playing the solo's, but it sounds pretty good, its definately the best one we've done. You may remember the Jenova and FF7 Battle Theme, well this pisses over both of them, if you'd like the MP3 of any of the tracks then email me and i'll be happy to send it.

Crossblades
03-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Awesome

[!] But this should've been in the FF V forum [/!]

rubah
03-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Next time you post a thread of your music please only post one ;)

Shin Gouken
03-05-2006, 08:07 PM
I already have the Mp3 wahey i'm the first :hyper:

Iv'e been getting updates on the progress of this tune and it keeps getting better and better. It's most definitley the best final fantasy tune and probabley the hardest one to play. But you've done an AMAZIN job :hyper: seriously congrats dude this is awesome

Lost Number
03-05-2006, 08:35 PM
That a very good one. Beats the black mages version to me.

trojiin
03-05-2006, 10:37 PM
wow, really? I love the black mages, i listen to them all the time at work, i would sell my organs to be as good as their guitarist, i would love to play "Maybe im a Lion" i know some of the song but then it just goes into a bender solo and its impossible to tab, lol

Sorry for the multiple threads in various topics, i'll be good from now on! :D

Thanks everyone for listening to us, we love you all!

Zeromus_X
03-05-2006, 10:42 PM
God damn, that's awesome. :cat:

nik0tine
03-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Dude, that's pretty awesome. My only complaint is that the lead guitarist doesn't play the main "theme" very cleanly. The rhythm is slightly off. That bothers me. It may have been intentional, though. Either way, it bothers me. :p

Cruise Control
03-06-2006, 04:01 PM
RAWR! Thats uber beyond reason. Beastly.

Zeromus_X
03-06-2006, 09:02 PM
You guys should totally do "Zeromus" next. Or "The Extreme". Oh, or X-Death's battle theme!

Well, any battle theme!

Oh, FFIII's battle theme!

Okay, I'll stop :cat:

trojiin
03-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Dude, that's pretty awesome. My only complaint is that the lead guitarist doesn't play the main "theme" very cleanly. The rhythm is slightly off. That bothers me. It may have been intentional, though. Either way, it bothers me. :p

You know what, i was looking at the track the other day and that main riff is set at 5 bpm faster than it should be, so i (Ryan - Lead Guitarist) had to play it faster than normal, it does sound weird, i've since tried to correct it but its a right bugger to get it to sound right, lol. Listening to the song myself im quite unhappy the way it turned out, the intro sounds very echoey but we dont have any engineering talent and have very poor gear to mix it with.

Is "The Extreme" the final battle music in VIII?

I dont think i know the other ones, if you can provide me with an Mp3 of it or something i'll give it a bash, im playing around with "Force your way" at the moment, the boss theme from 8, its ok, but theres a lot of keyboards in there and im a better guitarist than i am pianist.

Cruise Control
03-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Do battle with the four feinds from FFIV. It's when you battle an elemental lord. Download it from bluelaguna.net

Shaun
03-08-2006, 03:16 PM
I'll feel a shiver down my spine if I click that MySpace link, so feel free to send them to *e-mail removed* and I'll give feedback on them as soon as I can. I'm guessing they're guitar versions? *scrolls up* Seems like it.

And yeah, The Extreme IS the final battle music.

Dreddz
03-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Thats probably your best track yet
( Urotsukidoji, some class anime OAV that is ;) )