PDA

View Full Version : Chibi Final Fantasy Animations

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-04-2006, 09:03 PM
I didn't know where to put these... I do animations for fun of chibi characters from the Final Fantasy Series ranging from FF1 to FFX-2... I'm working on doing some for the few characters of FFXI and the upcoming FFXII and also have been debating making the FFVII AC characters...

I know these kinda look odd but I think of them as basically a collection of animations, I dunno why I just started making a few of them and then ended up doing every character I could ever think of in the entire series of games...

Please tell me if they're good and try and guess who they are... I just showed the pictures before and asked people to guess who they are and I noticed that some of them have people puzzled of who they are so it made me wonder if 1. they even played the game or 2. they were good enough TO be reconigzed...

But tell me if you guys can recongize them, here are some of them, I'll post more up later ^_^

Awesomeman
03-04-2006, 11:53 PM
I've only played the newer FFs (FF7 - FFX-2), so all I recognize Cinna, Beatrix, and Barilai (SP?). They are awesome! How do you make them?:confused:

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 12:10 AM
They are (In order)

Cinna
A FF1 Thief
Beatrix
Baralai
Rinoa? (she's wearing her clothes, but why is she blonde?)

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Actually that "FF1 Thief" is Biggs from FF7 XD
And the last one, her name is Agrias, she's from Final Fantasy Tactics, big time warrior woman (my fav in the game XD)

And I use Animation Shop 3 to make them pixel by pixel ^_^

Here's 5 more lol, and when I get to Rinoa, you'll definately be able to tell SHE'S Rinoa then Agrias lol XD

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 02:00 AM
alrighty. (lol, this can make a fun guessing game :P)

???? hm
Freya
Garland (FFIX)
grrr........you got me again
Hillary Clinton! I...uh....mean Leblanc

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 02:49 AM
LOL Delita from Final Fantasy Tactics that you got all the ????? First and then the other one you got stuck on it is Jessie from the group of the Avalanche lol but yea, sounds like a nice guessing game to me too, so here's the next round of 5! XD

VoodooChild
03-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Wow...these are absolutely fantastic! Great work!

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 04:10 AM
Hm....Jessie crossed my mind, but it didnt look like she had enough hair.....

anyways

Young Ellone?
no idea....
Nooj
again, no idea...
Krile (or Cara)

MAN! these are really good.

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 04:34 AM
Thanks Voodoochild ^_^

And here I'll help, you got one right, Nooj XD

1. Marlene FF7 XD
2. Mikoto FF9 (replacement for Zidane remember?)
3. Nooj
4. Princess Ovelia FFT (Tactics)
5. Ramza FFT (Main character in his first form ^_^)

I know that was alittle harder, back characters and stuff...
But be prepared for that, remember I did EVERY character in the FF series...

That can go as far back as Aeris's parents (Iflana and Prof. Gast) or them wearing different clothings, (like Garnet in her regular form and then wearing her ball dress or even her trance form) so be prepared, think outside the box when you look at these ^_^

Next 5!

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 04:53 AM
wow...you are mean...

uhh....Steiner
Trance Freya
Trance Steiner
Wedge (FFVII)
Cid (FFVII)

??? how'd I do?

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:00 AM
:D Perfect! ^_^
See I'm not so mean after all am I?
lol Don't worry, some get easier, some don't...
These are every single character from FF1-FFX-2 ^_^
When I start to make ones from FFVII AC, XI, TA or XII I'll warn you all lol
Next 5! XD Now these should be easy...

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:01 AM
SWEET! ^-^

wow. yes, they are easy

Cid
Cid
Cid
Cid
Cid

:P

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:03 AM
Yes! XD
Ok these next ones kinda get people confused... three of them are Aeris, I'll just say that now before everyone starts flipping out lol, I made Aeris in two different kinds of dress (first ones I ever made) one that flows and one that doesn't.. and then the third is in her Wal-Market dress... but guess the other two! XD

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:05 AM
The other ones are Auron and Barret. ^-^

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:06 AM
Kotch? That's a character I've never heard of XD I'll have to look him up apparently...

That last one is Barret XXXDDD lol
EDIT: Ok you fixed that last post lol
Here, try your luck on these next 5 XD

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:06 AM
heheh, Kotch is one of Corneo's assistants. :riiight:

Those aaaaaare...

Braska
Penelo?
Cloud
Cloud in drag
Edea

Zeromus_X
03-05-2006, 05:07 AM
The second to last is drag Cloud, and the last is Edea...but I have no clue who the others are :cat:

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:08 AM
Nope you were right, Auron and Barret they are ^_^
And You got all but Celes right, she's the second one in

next 5 I'll put up for you all ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:09 AM
How did I do on the last set? I dont think you said...

anyways

Eiko
Elena
Ellone
errr....
got me (if these are from tactics, that would explain it...)

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Close, but the last one is from FFT, she is a Female Oracle, but the one just before her, that's Faris from FF5, the pirate woman ^_^
And I said before you did well, except for the one you thought was Penelo, her name is Celes, from FF6 ^_^

Here's the next 5 ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:14 AM
okay, I got those

Dagger
Irvine
Jecht
Kimahri
Calli (2.0)

no wonder I never got Faris! I have the purple-haired version emblazened in me

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:17 AM
Most do XD I did the CG forms instead cuz they look like actual women lol XXXDD

And you did well on them except Calli... That's KIROS lol from FF8 XXDD

Here's the next 5, lets see how you do on them ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:18 AM
>_< KIROS WEARS MORE THAN THAT!!!

Kuja
Laguna
Lulu ($h3s @w3s0m3!)
...er....another Tactics?
Paine

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:22 AM
Actually if you look at his picture... he doesn't, but that's explainational because he needs to be felaxable in his moves anyway...

ANYWAY
Yep, it was another Tactics, the male form of the Oracle ^_^
Now lets see how good you are in FFX-2 Dress Sphere knowledge... I did every girl in every dress sphere... we'll start with Paine...

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:23 AM
dur

Alchemist
Berserker
Blk Mage
Dark Knight
Gun Mage

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:25 AM
Yep, all perfecto! Congrats ^_^

I still got more though, don't forget, she's and the other two have a VERY long list of different dress spheres ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:27 AM
um...

Lady Luck
Gunner
Samurai
Trainer?
Songstress

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:29 AM
Nope, not the Trainer, tricked ya eh? lol It's her Mascot form, I just chose to do it with the head off ^_^ lol The rest are correct though, and here's to the final few and then back into the others for awhile ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:31 AM
Thief
Trainer
Full Throttle
White Mage
QUISTIS

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:32 AM
:tongue: YES! You got them all ^_^
Most people never get the Full Throttle one because I just put her in her clothes and never give her the full outlook on herself, I'm glad you did!
Onto the next 5 and into Rikku's Dress Spheres! ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Reina (or Lenna)
Reno
Alchemist
Berserker
Black Mage

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:36 AM
Eh close... the first of the dress spheres is actually the "Alchemist" the 2ND one is the Berserker ^_^ And then the Black Mage is correct ^_^
But you got the other two right ^_^
But here's another 5 dress spheres, try your best now XD ^_^

EDIT: I see you fixed your answers before I got done posting XD

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:38 AM
Dark Knight
Gunner
Gun Mage
Mascot
Lady Luck

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:42 AM
Yep got them all, the mascot one this time was alittle more obvious, I even gave her a tail XDD

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:43 AM
Warrior
Trainer
Songstress
Machina Maw
Samurai

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:45 AM
Yep! Again perfecto!!
Now for the last one and straight into the other characters again, it'll be awhile before I do Yuna this time so bare with the other characters and enjoy the show XD ^_^
Here come the next 5 up!

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:49 AM
White Mage
Rinoa
Rinoa at that ball thing
Rude
Rufus

:P

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:52 AM
Well Acid Raine got them right so look to her list to see which is which XXDD I hope you played some FFT Ubel so when my FFT characters come back you can tell who they are ^_^
But enjoy these next 5 coming up! ^_^

JackNapier
03-05-2006, 05:53 AM
???
Quistis
Selphie
Squall
Seifer

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:54 AM
Rydia (hm...must show this to Sherl. He's gonna plotz)
Quistis in uniform
Selphie in uniform
Squall in uniform
Seifer

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 05:55 AM
Yes you are both correct and I'm happy someone finally got Rydia, makes me feel proud of her now ^_^ Most people don't even bother to play FF4 anymore or care to look up the characters... oh well lol XXDD Next 5!! ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:56 AM
Terra
Squall
Sephiroth
Seymour
Selphie

Oh, yes. Me, as well as Ultima Shadow (whom I call "Sherl") are avid fans of Rydia. He has a habit of orgasming every time he sees her in ANY form (-.- except in her 7 yr old form..)

JackNapier
03-05-2006, 05:57 AM
???
Squall
Sephiroth
Seymour
Selpihe

Whoa all s's

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:03 AM
Yep, I did that on purpose XXXDD confuses people when it happens like that and people want chaos, difference, so they don't think it's possible XD
Though Terra starts with a T, oh well XD but yes it is Terra ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:05 AM
Terra (green hair)
Tidus
Tifa
Tifa in Wall Market garb
Trance Eiko

whats with the alliterations?

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:07 AM
The last one is Eiko in her trance form XXXXDDDD
But the rest you got right, no worries there, but that was just too funny XXDD

The alliterations have to do with how these things are saved, it's not like I'm just making them now lol, I made these a long time ago and they're all saved in few different folders, this is my biggest bunch made about a year ago, so because they're saved like that, well, they're in alphabetical order lol I'm mixing them up a bit though when I post them so don't get too excited lol

Here's your next 5

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:08 AM
Trance Dagger (shes yellow, though)
Trance Kuja
Trance Zidane
Tseng
Ultemecia

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:11 AM
Yea I know... unfortunately for me, I wasn't paying attention to that when I first did her and couldnt' find a picture of her in trance form so I just guessed with the purple and never went back on it, I dunno why I don't sometimes, I know I should, but I just don't *shrugs*
As for the list, perfecto and here's your next 5 and if you want an explination of the alliteration, I posted it with the last 5 ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Vincent
Yuna
Ward
Rikku
Wakka

what happened to the hard ones? :P

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:14 AM
Oh they'll come back, no worries on that lol, we just gotta throw these ones outta the way first ^_^ but lets finally finish off with Yuna's Dress Spheres as well while we're at it ^_^
Next 5!

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:15 AM
Rikku (x)
Yuna (x)
Yuffie
Alchemist
Berserker

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:18 AM
Hm surprised you got Yuffie, I actually JUST realized, I forgot to add her head gear extra's... hmm... she looks like a man to me, lol but none the less you got her right, more Dress Spheres ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:19 AM
Lady Luck
dark Knight
Mascot
Gun Mage
Black Mage

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:29 AM
Yep, got them! Almost done with these Dress Spheres right after the set after these ones!
Next 5!

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Floral Fallal
Songstress
Trainer
Samurai
Thief

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:34 AM
Yay
Now getting this over with finally and back into other characters...
Here's the finishing off of the Dress Spheres
In the next 5! XD

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:36 AM
Warrior
White Mage
Zell
Zidane
WTF?!?!?!

JackNapier
03-05-2006, 06:37 AM
It's Amarant.

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:39 AM
I dont remember him being purple....

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:39 AM
Amarant from FFIX dear, you are correct Ubel XXXDDD
I know many would be tempted to scream "Raggied Andy!" but nope, that's Amarant XXDD, the rest of the list is correct though,
But you wanted hard, here comes the hard!
Next 5!

JackNapier
03-05-2006, 06:42 AM
Bartz
Dragon from FF5?
King from FF5?
lol Princess from FF5?
and...uh Galuf?

man it's been awhile since I've played that game.

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:42 AM
oh....my

If any of those are from III, Tactics, or Mystic Quest, I havent played those...

Bartz
Moogle?
uhh....
once again, uhhhhh
Galuf

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Ubel correcto! well on two of them anyway lol, Bartz and Galuf are right, the other three, my little ones lol are as follows
2. Cait Sith FF7 (yes I know, looks odd, I did my best though XD)
3. Female Summoner FFT
4. Dycedarg FFT

So yes, the two were from Tactics and Cait Sith looked alittle messed up, but hey, he's hard trying to make him look like everyone else at the same time too lol

But these are my last 5 for the night, 2am here, heading to bed, I'll let you all debate who they are until I get up in the morning, have fun! ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:47 AM
Gippal
Heidegger! :P
Jenova
Julia Heartilly
Krile

JackNapier
03-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Hmmmm, didn't someone in FF7 have a suit like the 2nd ones wearing? Ah yes Heidegger.

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Ah heck, I'll do another 5, I see you changed your answers Acid Raine lol
Yes you finally got them all right, Heidegger and Julia (Rinoa's mom) were the ones that needed fixed and you did that, I knew these ones might be alittle easy... here I'll leave you all with another 5 lol I know you won't get at least one of these ones on your own and have others come in and debate with you by morning, enjoy! ^_^

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Lenne
Logos
Ormi
Bard from Tactics
what is that last one?

JackNapier
03-05-2006, 06:55 AM
Locke? Nah can't be.

Awesomeman
03-05-2006, 07:14 AM
can you make me one?:eek:

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 05:20 PM
AHAHAHAHA!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!! IT's MARCUS FROM FFIX!!!!!

Lenne
Logos
Ormi
Bard from Tactics
Marcus

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Depends on what you want me to make it of Awesomeman ^_^

And yes, you got them all right.. except for that "Bard of Tactics"
That's ACTUALLY a SUMMONER Male from Tactics ^_^ When you see the Bard of Tactics, you'll definately be able to tell the difference ^_^

But Good Morning
and here are the next 5!

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 06:59 PM
President Shinra
Raine (^-^ SQUEE! :( too bad Laguna got her...)
Reeve
Red XIII
Rosa

We moving into Rs now?

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Yep, back into my 3rd folder of chibis, like I said before, I divided them all into different folders ^_^ but don't get ahead of yourselves now, I'm nearing the end and in need to make more, so I'm just going to post these 5 for today and another 5 tomorrow so I have time today to make plenty more ^_^

rubah
03-05-2006, 08:24 PM
I don't suppose you were the chick who ran ffcrystals.tk were you?

Bowser
03-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Ruby
Tidus
Quistis?
?
Trance Vivi?

Acid Raine
03-06-2006, 04:14 AM
Ruby
Shuyin
Scarlet?
Trance Amarant
Trance Vivi

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Acid Raine you did it again ^_^

Yes that is Scarlet, I know it's kinda questionable but it's definately her ^_^

I decided to put up a different set of chibis for this next one, they're obvious characters so you all don't have to guess, I just made them randomly and finally did Yuffie today and made my first guy from this base, but what do you all think? I gave them props and poses significate to their personality in the game ^_^
(I'll put up another 5 later today or tomorrow when I get some more done ^_^)

But the first, duh, Aeris, second, Tifa, third, Yuffie and then I decided to do a big pose for all three of them together, and then last but not least, CLOUD

But aren't they just so huggable looking! ^_^

VoodooChild
03-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Wooo! The chibi Cloud is too cute!!

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-09-2006, 01:31 AM
lol thankies ^_^ Everyone says they're just too adorable lol
Here's a few more chibis and then I made one in the same form as the FF7 girls of Yuna, I made her look like she's dancing so to match her personality of the summoner and sender ^_^
And that's the end of my list for now of previously made chibis, but like I said, I make them when I get opportunities of time to do them or the feeling to, remember, you can't push an artist, if they don't feel like making them, don't rush them or they'll come out really crappy lol

Not to mention I was out for the last few days with my boyfriend and dealing with family matters, and I wanted to try something different so I took a picture of my kitten Misty and fixed it up to see if I could possibility do some photography lol

If anyone wants to, look through the characters I've done from the FF series and if you see someone specific you'd like to see done in either of the chibi styles (like this Yuna or the Vivi and Zack) and that I haven't done obviously, in those forms, feel free to suggest it and I will start making a list of chibis still needing to be done ^_^

DarkLord
03-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Do you make all these yourself? Thir great!

Rengori
03-10-2006, 11:29 PM
It's nice to see someone else who's good with pixel art. Without editing other stuff. Or did you?

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-10-2006, 11:32 PM
Heck no it's all pixel art! lol dot by dot by dot, takes about a half hour to an hour to make one of these little babies, I'm currently working on some now ^_^ I'll probably have them up by the end of the night, ^_^

If you guys see some characters that haven't been made in either side, and you'd like to see them done, please mention them too, these are the most I've gotten so far, I'm working on more but sometimes my mind gets alittle flustered and I can't remember every SINGLE character in the games, just let me know, any character from Final Fantasy 1 to 10-2!

Awesomeman
03-11-2006, 02:35 AM
How about some from XII? Like Fran, Balthier, Penelo, or Basch? those would be awesome!

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Well I'm trying to focus more on what I have left... adding a completely other game... I mean it's why I haven't done any FFXI or AC, or FFTA characters yet... there's TONS of characters in one video game alone, I'm trying to just catch up from FF1 to X-2 and I know I still have a long way to go...

So that's why I'm asking for help on characters you guys might want to see in that range, that way I can have the complete sets...

Like if someone just wants to name the rest of the FFVII characters I haven't done yet or FFVIII that'd be great...

And even if you don't wanna go back through these chibis and try and figure out which ones I haven't done, you could name every character in the video game that you know of and I'll just sort them out what I have and haven't done, I know which ones I have done so it'll be no problem figuring out the ones I haven't from the list if you guys choose to do that too.

Awesomeman
03-12-2006, 01:26 AM
Did you do Cecil and Kain? Or Rydia?

JackNapier
03-12-2006, 01:29 AM
Oooooo I'd love to see Kefka.

Awesomeman
03-12-2006, 01:32 AM
Yeah! And Setzer!

rubah
03-12-2006, 03:11 AM
It's nice to see someone else who's good with pixel art. Without editing other stuff. Or did you?

Heck no it's all pixel art! lol dot by dot by dot, takes about a half hour to an hour to make one of these little babies, I'm currently working on some now ^_^ I'll probably have them up by the end of the night, ^_^

Half an hour for a doll isn't very long:]

You know it's proper ettiquette to name the basemaker, right? ^_^

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-12-2006, 03:19 AM
heh I would but they shut down their website.... I've been making these for over 2 years now maybe even longer for all I know...
They did use to take me a long time... I guess it really depends on what character I'm doing... Zack's hair alone took me an hour at one point... and Ormi and Logos... I remember how much of a doozy they were... but usually most characters don't wear that much or they wear the same thing on each side so they're perfectly symmertrical so it makes it easier to get things done... and I guess you can say I have a knack for these little guys... long time ago it probably would have taken me all day to make one, but now they're quite simple to me...

Oh and to answer your question about Cecil and Kain and Rydia awesomeman, no I did not make Cecil and Kain but Rydia's in here somewhere ^_^ and I'll add Kefka and Setzer to my list...

Any other characters? Like back characters in the game, not just main characters? I'm sure I can figure them out, I have the books lol but it's the other characters I'm worried about, like.... Leo for instance from FF6, I might have forgotten him have I not thought him now lol... or even little characters like the ones I have done from the backs of FF7, 8 and 9, such as Cid Headmaster, Marlene, or Cinna you know?

rubah
03-12-2006, 03:29 AM
Angy-chan's website is running fine. Unless I'm mistaken, that is her base from that last yuna, and aeris tifa, cloud etc before that:]

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Oh them, lol I almost forgot they were here, I thought you were talking about the other ones lol
yea if you guys want the base to those ones, yep here it is ^_^
BASE (http://www.yumestudio.it/angychan/index_pixelart.php?contenuto=basepages/peko.php)
But the other ones, no her website, I don't know what happened to it... I always had that one base saved though and I just keep using it...
I think she called it a "Gubby" base ^_^

VoodooChild
03-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks for posting the bases :) Think Im gonna have a shot at it at some point!

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-15-2006, 11:38 PM
No problem, and yay I've inspired someone to make dollies lol

Oh, and if you guys like my pixel art, you should see my producer arts of FF videos, I got samples finally of the videos for you all to see as well ^_^

I'll have a few more chibis up later tomorrow, I got two new ones but I'm trying to get the other two done now and then add all 4 together ^_^

EDIT: Sorry there's only 2 but I've been busy lately, I'll have the two male characters up here in a few days... I hope, in the meantime, I got video samples up in my music videos if you'd like to see them

Awesomeman
03-16-2006, 12:32 AM
they look amazing! And take your time with Tal and Elco. I'm patient :)

Luara
03-16-2006, 03:40 PM
:choc: :choc: :choc: :choc: :choc: So cute.. Ö.Ö ... there isnt any chocobos...sniff... :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2:

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Well.... I could TRY to do a chocobo, I don't know how sucessful that will be but I can always give it a shot *adds it to the list* Any other characters you guys want to see?

Evastio
03-24-2006, 03:21 AM
Please tell me if they're good and try and guess who they are...
They're awesome!! What makes you think people would think they're bad? :)

Any other characters you guys want to see?
I'd want to see Cecil and Cyan...

Rengori
03-24-2006, 03:49 AM
You done Kain or Edge yet?

Tempest
03-24-2006, 03:55 AM
Yes, yes! A Kain one would be wonderful! :D

Aeris Gainsbrough
03-24-2006, 05:14 AM
sorry for the delay of time, I recently discovered I'm going to be giving birth to a living breathing baby on November 25th of this year, huzzah for me and my boyfriend! (We wanted this for a very long time)

Anyway, Eh, I don't think my animations are bad per say, but they're not the best sometimes lol

And Kain, Edge, Cecil and Cyan, added to my list I'm making! Soon as I get the time again to make them, they shall be made! lol

Evastio
03-24-2006, 09:58 PM
I hope you have a healthy baby! Of course that's not going to be in a long time...

Could you make Cecil in his paladin form? Cecil being a paladin fits his personality more. :)

Aeris Gainsbrough
04-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Ok, could anyone tell me how many "forms" of Cecil there is? I'm familiar with the character, unfortunately, I never played too far into FF4, I've never really been in a good mood with that game so out of all the FFs, FF4 and FF2 are still the ones I have yet to complete.... heh ^_^;; but if anyone could help me out with all characters of both 4 and 2 and their outfits, or "forms" it'd be most helpful to my list of chibis ^_^ Thank you :D

Evastio
05-09-2006, 03:08 AM
Here you go.

rubah
05-09-2006, 03:20 AM
There's no Dark Knight Cecil there though.

Aeris Gainsbrough
05-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Thanks Evastio, I've been looking for a list for ages but I was never able to find a good solid one I could rely on... just more characters left out or added, drove me nuts, and I'll look for a dark knight version of Cecil, Rubah, there has to be one around the internet somewhere, should be easier to locate then the whole group.

I'll get to work on those right away, you'll all soon see many new chibis directly from FF4. Enjoy the others until then!