PDA

View Full Version : Where do I go from here?

LobsterMonster
03-05-2006, 02:44 PM
I have just gotten to South Farigo, and I don't know where to go from there. Do I go see Duncan? Where is Duncan? Where are those mountians that he is in? Please tell me what I'm supposed to do, I already met Shadow.

Also, can you be Black Mage, Red Mage, Fighter, and Theif?

This is FF III right?
http://free-zd.htnet.hr/crocop/ff3us/ff3%200003.gif

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 04:54 PM
A. Head east. You should find the mountains you are looking for.

B. Well, it was released as FFIII on the SNES in the US, but it is the sixth in the series.

C. Anyone can be a black mage, red mage, and a fighter (if you so desire.) and Locke is your thief.

Tavrobel
03-05-2006, 05:11 PM
From this point, go to Duncan's house (not that you see Duncan), which is north, and then head into a cave in the mountains in the East. This cave is rather straightforward, and the path had few deviations or dead ends.

B. Well, it was released as FFIII on the SNES in the US, but it is the sixth in the series.

C. Anyone can be a black mage, red mage, and a fighter (if you so desire.) and Locke is your thief.

In addition, the characters can't be anything yet, because you don't have the Espers. You change classes in FF IIIj (which is what you are thinking of).
For for right now, your party is set to class specific characters.

Also, can you be Black Mage, Red Mage, Fighter, and Theif?

Terra is your BM/RM, Locke is the Thief/Fighter, and Edgar is miscellaneous, because he doesn't actually do the most damage with his normal attack. (not even equipping him with Mog's Mithril Spear will do as much damage on Edgar as Auto-Crossbow)

LobsterMonster
03-05-2006, 10:01 PM
A. Head east. You should find the mountains you are looking for.

Head east....k......I mean the actual guys, like in this comic.
http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=060107

Which game do you be them in? 2,3,4,5,6? I don't have one or anything after 6.

Acid Raine
03-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Literally speaking, you can be those sprites in 1 and 3, but you can have those classes in 1,3,5,Tactics,Tactics Advance, and X2 (actually...not really. Fighter is Warrior, there is no Red Mage, and most of the classes are brand new ((Gun Mage, Mascot,)) You CAN change jobs, though)

theundeadhero
03-05-2006, 11:16 PM
That comic generally follows the storyline of Final Fantasy one for the NES. It does have it's differences though.

Roto13
03-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Like... you know... a retarded fighter and murderous black mage. Those are missing from the game, sadly.