PDA

View Full Version : Are there cheats for FF III?

LobsterMonster
03-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Because I really need some. I am in need some some potions badly, and I can't make it back to south farigo. Is there away to run from the monsters, because I can't find the option. I need any cheat that gives me potions, elixers, anything that heals me. Please, please, please tell me.

Tavrobel
03-06-2006, 02:02 AM
This is Final Fantasy IIIj, not the one you are referring to, for future reference. The one you are playing is FFVI. Don't argue with me, even if it says Final Fantasy Three at the beginning of the game.

Have Locke steal from many of the enemies, they either drop or have them stolen from, no cheats necessary. If Locke is dead, then run, and hope you get out with at least one character alive. To run, press the L button and the R button at the same time (the shoulder buttons). If you are playing on Emulator, then assign L and R to keys, and press them both at the same time.

This thread requires a move to the proper forum.

There probably are cheats, but you shouldn't need them for this game. Ever. I'd understand if this were the beginning of FFV (or the very end), or FFIIIj before fighting the Giant Rat at level 7 with no mana. Maybe FFIV on PSX, or FFVII to get the debug room.