PDA

View Full Version : What are the locations where I can find Rin?

atchisonje
03-06-2006, 01:11 AM
What are the locations where I can find Rin? I want to know because why would I buy items from him instead of Oka's or other agancies. Thanks in advance!

Tavrobel
03-06-2006, 01:54 AM
There aren't any alternative vendors in areas with Rin. There only alternate vendors where Rin is NOT. Rin is found at mostly his Agencies, especially on Mi'ihen, but it is part of the plot. Since hs is the only vendor where he is, you HAVE to buy from him if you want to restock or upgrade equipment.
O'aka is a long term investment, which results in his brother selling Tetra Equipment at the Thunder Plains entrance of Macalania after you fight Sin. Tetra equipment is useful because it has 4 customizable slots, sold for 100k. O'aka is also cheaper than other places where he shares locations, IF you give him enough money. The only exception is Operation Mi'ihen/Mt. Gagazet, where he is the only vendor both those times, and in Guadosalam, where his prices are cheaper than the Guado vendors. Another place worthy of mention is Moonflow, where he is the only vendor worth buying from, because the others charge unaffordable prices for equipment made quickly useless, unless you desire not to purchase from any of them at all.

Rin himself can be found:
Mi'ihen Highroad, talking to him will give you an Al Bhed primer, and explains some of Auron's backstory
Airship, before Bevelle
Airship, campaign against Sin, and from this point, he is permanently found here

His agencies are found in:
Mi'ihen
Djose Temple
Lake Macalania
Thunder Plains
Calm Lands (there is a Hover AND an agency, which both sell unique items)

O'aka is found at:
SS Liki (donate)
SS Winno (donate)
Outside Luca Stadium (purchase, donate)
Mi'ihen Oldroad (purchase, donate)
Mushroom Rock Road, before campaign (purchase-only from this point)
Moonflow
Guadosalam (sells at discount, Guado shop prices based on number of purchases, Gil donated, and items sold to O'aka, Guado shop is ALWAYS more expensicve than O'aka's)
Macalania Woods (first time through, before Spherimorph)
Lake Macalania
Highbridge
Mt. Gagazet (vendor is Wantz, O'aka's brother)
Macalania, Thunder Plains entrance (vendor is Wantz, sells Tetra equipment)

atchisonje
03-06-2006, 02:03 AM
Thanks!