PDA

View Full Version : Stupid cat

Ki Ki
03-06-2006, 12:45 PM
I don't like cats very much. They're too smart. Too sly. Today I was enjoying my food when this weird cat appeared out of nowhere and started to give me these sad little looks and started purring and rubbing itself against me. I thought it liked me! So I gave it some food. Then after eating up my food, it ran off to another group of people and started purring and rubbing itself against them!! What a traitor. ): It seduced me into giving it my food then abandoned me. I was hurt. :aimsad:
Oh and once a cat followed me home. That was quite scary. o.o
So, have you had any strange encounters with a cat? :choc2:

smittenkitten
03-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Well cats are independant especially mine except mine's the sweetest ^_^ cat in the world anyone visits she'l be nice hehe it'l prrr and sit on you for ages and give you the most attention some cats can be nasty but it's how they've been treat maybe that cats owers feed it but don't clap it after or whatever cats are adventurous, indepentant plus loveable but they are not stupid believe I know my cat scratch use to chap the door to get in :eek: what a smart lil kitty and Here's mine :love:~
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Reaha/cutesooty001.jpg

RSL
03-06-2006, 01:01 PM
smittenkitten pretty much sums up my feelings on this issue.

Um, yeah, I like cats sometimes. I don't know if I could have one in the house though. I think I would probably get annoyed.

Twisted Tinkerbell
03-06-2006, 01:14 PM
One of Lasuria's cats follows me everywhere.

Resha
03-06-2006, 01:21 PM
I don't much like cats, for the same reasons as you, Ki Ki. I was feeding a stray cat one day and she ate the food, then she turned around and purred at me oh-so-sweetly. Then she scratched me and frisked away. I'd call her a biatch, but that's unethical.

Chibi Angel
03-06-2006, 01:30 PM
I like cats. one chased me home when I was supposed to be going to school. We thought it was rabid. I was late for class that day. But that's not why I like them. umm my kitty shadow is a sweetheart and he likes to sit on my lap and purr at me when I'm all by myself.

Giga Guess
03-06-2006, 01:35 PM
I have two cats.....bpth of which are absolute sweethearts. The only complaint is that when Mouse gets sulky, he gets destructive (As evidenced by what remains of a paper towel roll.)

Shaun
03-06-2006, 01:50 PM
My cats are l33t.

Note to self: upload pictures ASAP.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
03-06-2006, 02:18 PM
I Love cats!!! I'm getting one when I leave home next september!! YAY!!! :love: :cat:

Psychotic
03-06-2006, 02:55 PM
One time I was on "vacation" in "Wales" and looked over the "balcony" on the "second floor" of the "house" that I was staying in, and I saw a "cat" in a "bush" and said "Go away!" and it looked up at me, so I said "Go away!" again and it went away. It's a "good job" that it did, as things were about to get "ugly", I can tell you.

escobert
03-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I was just thinking of making a topic about cats :p I love cats by far my favorite animal. They are smart and independant and everyone is different from the last.

This is my cat Murphy. He's half siamese and half black/white. He's 16 years old nad is my little shadow, he fallows me where ever I go in the house :p

Dreddz
03-06-2006, 03:31 PM
That last pic is too much Bert, lmao.
Cats are too clever for there own good, one of my cats has found a way to get out of the house even when every window, door and cat flap is shut. I just tell him to get the hell away from me, we go our seperate ways :rolleyes2

Mo-Nercy
03-06-2006, 03:32 PM
I love cats. I really really wish I was allowed to have one in this apartment. :(

Marluxiaswife
03-06-2006, 03:33 PM
I LOVE CATS!!!,
My Room has alot of cats stuff. and i have 5 cats
i love them all :love:

escobert
03-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Yeah my friends cat knows how to open up doors to leave the appartment O_o

Sergeant Hartman
03-06-2006, 04:02 PM
My cat has no ears.

Ki Ki
03-06-2006, 04:46 PM
See, I prefer dogs because they're a little on the daft side. [: But still, that's the cute part of dogs!

Meat Puppet
03-06-2006, 04:48 PM
My cat kills people.

escobert
03-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Dogs require WAY too much attention and they think they'r ea lap animal which they aren't. also they poop bigger/more and have more furr to clean up (I have 3 dogs)

Resha
03-06-2006, 04:51 PM
No way; dogs are so wonderful they're worth every iota of the attention they demand. I could think of nothing better than to give every spare moment of mine to those wonderful, noble creatures. Cats just make me mad.

TheSpoonyBard
03-06-2006, 04:55 PM
A dog will come to you when called. A cat will ask you to leave a message and will get back to you later.

Ki Ki
03-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Haha. True! But still. My dog never scratched me before. ):
I guess it's kind of a first impression thing for me. The first time I tried to touch my friends cat, it scratched me and I haven't really liked cats much since then.
I'm probably just a terrible pet owner but I don't think dogs require that much attention! I didn't really clean up their fur either. xD
But I guess you had your dogs indoors Bert? My dogs were purely outdoor dogs. Never let them indoors! <:
And YEAH! I agree with you Resha! ^-^

Jess
03-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Cats are alright, but not for me - thanks! :spin:

Resha
03-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Haha. True! But still. My dog never scratched me before. ):
I guess it's kind of a first impression thing for me. The first time I tried to touch my friends cat, it scratched me and I haven't really liked cats much since then.
I'm probably just a terrible pet owner but I don't think dogs require that much attention! I didn't really clean up their fur either. xD
But I guess you had your dogs indoors Bert? My dogs were purely outdoor dogs. Never let them indoors! <:
I agree with YOU! I never liked cats much after that cow (well, cat really but y'know) scratched me. Just feels like there's no love in them for me. Horses and dogs > * :D

Aurey
03-06-2006, 05:00 PM
I love cats, but mine always start to get really annoying by the time they're eight years old. The one I have now, Reugger, is diabetic. Or at least that's what it seems like. My other one, which we got rid of a few years ago, was the most stupid cat I have ever met, he caused more problems than anything or anyone else has ever done to us.

We have to get rid of Reugger now, too, he's going this weekend. I'm going to miss him, but I still have my totally awesome bunny rabbit.

escobert
03-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Yes mine are inside all day (they're golden retrivers) My dad has a siberian husky and she shed pretty bad but she's outside most of the day.

DMKA
03-06-2006, 05:08 PM
I love cats. Here is my cat Patches, who has never set foot outside the house.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/devilmaykickass/patches.jpg

Ki Ki
03-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Yes mine are inside all day (they're golden retrivers) My dad has a siberian husky and she shed pretty bad but she's outside most of the day.
O: I've always wanted a husky. But they're so hard to look after.
I had two rottweilers and a collie! Collies are suppose to be hard to look after too but mine wasn't so bad.
She lost lots of fur too though. But it wasn't really that hard to take care of her. [:

I agree with YOU! I never liked cats much after that cow (well, cat really but y'know) scratched me. Just feels like there's no love in them for me. Horses and dogs > * :D
Yeah! I guess kittens are cute but when they grow up, it all kind of fades away. >:

kikimm
03-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Kitties are the best thing ever. I'd LIKE to have a dog, but yeah, they do require a lot of attention, and sometimes I just want to be left alone by my stupid animals. :( Cats are more laid back and chill, and they don't drool all over the place (normally-although mine will do it once in awhile). Plus, I get allergic to most dogs, and not to cats. :)

I don't have any strange cat stories though. My mom put suntan lotion on her cat once?

escobert
03-06-2006, 05:22 PM
I love cats. Here is my cat Patches, who has never set foot outside the house.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/devilmaykickass/patches.jpg
omg she's so cute!

Anaisa
03-06-2006, 05:26 PM
One time I was on "vacation" in "Wales" and looked over the "balcony" on the "second floor" of the "house" that I was staying in, and I saw a "cat" in a "bush" and said "Go away!" and it looked up at me, so I said "Go away!" again and it went away. It's a "good job" that it did, as things were about to get "ugly", I can tell you.
Im going to call the cat protection league about this. I had a pet cat that used to chase dogs, an fight with them. She also used to hide in the hedge when people were walking down the track to the forest, an she used to jump out an scratch their legs. :laugh: An when they tried to run, she'd just chase after them. She was great. She used to follow me everywhere. Once I walked to the phone box which was about a ten minute walk from my house. I got to the phone box an started calling whoever I was calling. An then I heard a meow, an saw she was outside the window all soggy,(it was raining) She'd followed me all the way there. An I hadn't even noticed her following me.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Cats are awesome...

BTW I know what you mean by huskies shedding a lot, mine does too, but he is a few months off I think. He shed in the middle of the summer, only finishs towards early autumn...

Zeldy
03-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Cats crap in our garden

~SapphireStar~
03-06-2006, 06:09 PM
I loved my cat Bessie, had him since I was 2 years old. Sadly we had to put him down cause he was far too old and couldnt move around as much on his own :( He was one of the best pets Ive ever had. It annoyed me when he would disappear for a few days, but I loved it when he sat at the end of my bed. So warm :D

Necronopticous
03-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Cats are basically the best thing ever. As luck would have it I'm highly allergic to them, but just like most of the other things I'm allergic to it doesn't stop me at all from indulging. If there is a cat around I have no choice but to smother it with love, completely ignoring that fact that I'm sneezing, my nose is running and my eyes and face are all puffy and irritated.

http://www.JEREMYTIME/upload/newme14.jpg

~SapphireStar~
03-06-2006, 06:38 PM
I would hate to be allergic to cats, they are the best creatures to have when your feeling down. Dogs are great, but you can really cuddle a cat.

TheSpoonyBard
03-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Cat lovers should watch this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3790753522267185109

If only mine could do that...

escobert
03-06-2006, 10:51 PM
My cat says "out" when he wants to go out :p I just found out two of my dogs have cancer :( both of my boys :( :(

Twisted Tinkerbell
03-06-2006, 11:24 PM
I would hate to be allergic to cats, they are the best creatures to have when your feeling down. Dogs are great, but you can really cuddle a cat.

I cuddle my aunts dog, he sits on my lap (hes a collie) n hes so cute.

~SapphireStar~
03-07-2006, 12:49 AM
I cant cuddle dogs, I witnessed my mum having a chunk of her leg being ripped off by a dog when I was 7 and its uneased me. Im ok round dogs I know, but I still wouldnt cuddle them just in case.

Dixie
03-07-2006, 12:59 AM
My cats are so cute. I have six cats, but I only hva pics of three cats; Tigger, Babykitty and Stimpy. Tigger is the multi colored cat, Babykitty is the fat black cat, and Stimpy is the black and white cat. Tigger loves everyone, Babykitty also loves everyone, but Stimpy hates everyone. I think she's going through catopause...or something...

Rye
03-07-2006, 01:07 AM
Until about a year after he died, I kept on seeing my cat who died unfortunatly, in the places he loved to be in, but then I'd blink and he'd be gone. I dunno, if it's just me being crazy or if it's his ghost or what.

Jack
03-07-2006, 02:11 AM
I have 5 cats. All are awesome and therefore should be accepted as such.

BEANS
Is the oldest and is the black one with a wider face. She's the queen of the house, and will only sleep in "dignified places"

CRACKERS
Is Black/White with one eye. She fits her name, with her making "Rwar" noises for no reason sometimes. She's the mother of Pud.

MARMITE
is the youngest and is also deaf. Which means he does silly kitten things with no noise. He is also fate because he won't stop eating and we can't exactly tell him to stop...:)

PUD
is a flirt. She rubs herself against stuff until she is purring loudly. She's the daughter of Crackers, and is my sister's favorite.

TOAST
is a wuss. He's the biggest and ginger, but everything is too hard for him. he can't even use a Cat Flap properly! (He has to have a run up from rom across the room and throws his head through it.)

Elite Lord Sigma
03-07-2006, 02:19 AM
I have two tabbies. They're called Neo and Morpheus (as you can tell, at the time, our family liked the Matrix series). Unfortunately, I have no pictures I can show you at this time.

Ki Ki
03-07-2006, 03:34 AM
Hey Jack, Crackers is adorable! If I was forced into having a cat as a pet, I would choose a cat like Crackers. n_n

black orb
03-07-2006, 03:39 AM
I love cats. I really really wish I was allowed to have one in this apartment. :(

Shaun
03-07-2006, 01:23 PM
I could think of nothing better than to give every spare moment of mine to those wonderful, noble creatures.

Haha, noble Pooja and her noble animals. :)

Giga Guess
03-07-2006, 01:29 PM

I lawled.

Mouse honestly thinks he's human. You talk to him, he will talk back. Sometimes, if I spoke cat, I'd likely be washing his mouth out with soap, but nevertheless...

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-08-2006, 12:00 PM

ROFLMMAOASTC
especially at the last video ''O long john..''

Iceglow
03-08-2006, 12:26 PM
I own 3 cats and seriously they're all like that. But if you want to see a scary cat you ought to see Amber (a ginger tabby cross) she's a stray domestic cat that lives in my back garden (well its 100ft+ long why not) and she is huge Kitten refers to her as a dog not a cat.

JackNapier
03-11-2006, 05:42 AM
Me and Gallant_696 once shot vinegar in his cats eyes. Those damn cats deserve it. No I'm joking it was kind of on accident but I stilll hate cats.

Giga Guess
03-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Me and Gallant_696 once shot vinegar in his cats eyes. Those damn cats deserve it. No I'm joking it was kind of on accident but I stilll hate cats.

What'd that cat do to you?

JackNapier
03-11-2006, 10:46 PM

What'd that cat do to you?
He had a squirt bottle full of vinegar (no idea why I just don't ask questions). And he was squirting it around and his cat ran up and stuck his head in the way....stupid cat. He was fine though he just ran around like a retard for about 30 seconds.

KentaRawr!
03-12-2006, 12:46 AM
I have a weird cat. o_o She sits on my mom's lap, my brother's lap, my lap, but no one else. She'll try to kill you if you get near.

The strangest encounter with a cat I have had would have to be when some random male cat came into the house. He had such a "WOOOWYYY!" look in his face when he saw all the female cats we had. Then they killed him. n_n

yoshigirl
03-15-2006, 05:12 AM
my (so called) cat is the most annoying thing (yes thing) ever! she follows me every where, and she always smells bad, and she has the most hideous meow ever. right now her right eye is messed up, so she is even more demented than usual
(dont get me wrong-i love cats. my old cat was the best cat eveeeer!!!! she would wait with me for the bus, and talk walks down the road with us. her name was (yes was-sniff) kitty.) (<O.o)>

Zeromus_X
03-15-2006, 05:47 AM
I used to have a kitty named Dude, but he passed away. And my grandpa is a (*explicit deleted*) and won't let me have another :) Maybe someday :cat:

All the babies on these pictures are so adorable !!! :love: :cat:

That video is weird though. Are they making them try to puke? That's the sound they make when they have a hairball or puke :( I hope that's not the case. :choc2:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-15-2006, 06:24 AM
oh yeah, my kitten knows how to fly :pimp:

Sephex
03-15-2006, 06:48 AM
My cat kills people.

Because guns don't kill people.
Cats kill people.

Yuna-Lenne
03-15-2006, 04:19 PM
I have 2 cats. Coco and Tyke. Coco's not been the same since we lost sheeny in November though :( Tyke is weird cat to say the least. Not only does he not know how to hunt at the age of 3, infact he stamps on the ground when hes sneaking up behind a bird, but he also falls over himself a lot, and only just learned how to jump properly. Haha, I was so pleased when I got film of him falling over himself on camera, funniest moment ever :D