PDA

View Full Version : About that election on hold.

Agent Proto
03-06-2006, 07:37 PM
How long will this hold take place? I thought that it would be done with by the end of February, but it's been aboiut a week into March, and there's no word about whether voting or the likes taking place.

I want to get started on the screen name tournament as soon as possible sometimes in this month, but I can't because of this stupid hold-up for the elections, and if the election is on hold, why are some of the party threads still open? With no election taking place at the moment, shouldn't the party threads be "on hold" as well? I would think so...

So, could a staff member answer my questions regarding the election?

1) How long will this hiatus take place?
2) Do you think the party threads should also be on hold?
3) If possible, could we just forget about the election and move on?

Psychotic
03-06-2006, 07:41 PM
It's pretty much cancelled.

And no, Proto, you can't be the next Election Booth. And don't give me any of that "I NEVER SUGGESTED IT!" rubbish either. Using the word "regarding" has shown your true intentions. Oops I spammed before the q's were answered!!!

Agent Proto
03-06-2006, 07:43 PM
"I NEVER SUGGESTED IT!" And I don't want to be Election Booth either.

If the elections are cancelled, why are the party threads still open, and why is the election thread still stickied? And why did Del suggest that the elections are on hold?

RSL
03-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Because we don't have any idea why eestlinc abandoned this. We are very close to deciding that this will be cancelled. Please be patient.

Leeza
03-06-2006, 09:39 PM
There are members of this forum who actually have a life outside of EoFF and this life takes precedence over the Elections.

And next time you have a question for Staff, Proto, send a PM.

eestlinc
03-15-2006, 04:30 AM
you are correct you don't want to be Election Booth. It's a lot of work.

Anyway, yea, I had things. Sorry.