PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantsy III For Playstation Petition

PATRIHE2001
03-06-2006, 09:37 PM
[CENTER]I am really interested in Square Enix releasing Final Fantasy III for Playstation.
So please if any one out there knows about a petition so that Square Enix releases Final Fantasy III once and for all.[/C:D ENTER]

If anyone is interested join this request.

Crossblades
03-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Petitions don't work. And even if they did, Square Enix is not going to stop production on the DS version just to release it on a system that been dead ever since Origins was released

Nick Schovitz
03-06-2006, 10:44 PM
pS1 isn't dead, I still play the games of it on my PS2 but I don't really care anyway, there are so many ffs already and I herard that III is actually 6 so just play 6 then, they must not have a six in Japan.

Crossblades
03-06-2006, 10:47 PM
pS1 isn't dead, I still play the games of it on my PS2 but I don't really care anyway, there are so many ffs already and I herard that III is actually 6 so just play 6 then, they must not have a six in Japan.

Japan does have six. The real FF III was released for the Famicon(Nintendo)in Japan ages ago. It's the only FF the US hasn't gotten yet

DJZen
03-07-2006, 03:59 AM
pS1 isn't dead, I still play the games of it on my PS2

By that token, Latin isn't a dead language since all scientists and Catholic priests speak it.

Dreddz
03-13-2006, 08:38 AM
I doubt online petitions even get read by anyone with the power to change anything. Also, I guess there wont be enough people to sign it anyways.
That said, it would be pretty cool if they did release FFIII on the PS.
And PS one games arent even looked upon anymore, so It would of had to be released on the PS2. Meaning it would have to of gone through alot of work to go up toi those standards, and Square didnt intentionally want that. So heading it to the DS was a good move.

scumhorror
03-13-2006, 06:03 PM
i'm more old school with my games...i just barly got the play station 2 and before that the newest game system i had was SNES...basicly what i am saying is...what is DS stand for...i'm not trying to buy another system so i can play one freaking game

Zeromus_X
03-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Why do you want to sign a petition? Just download the rom or something. Or you can wait for it to come to the DS. Shee...:cat:

Dreddz
03-13-2006, 07:05 PM
a DS emulator is in the making btw, You could wait and download the ROM. Still, it wont be as good as the real thing.

Zeromus_X
03-13-2006, 07:07 PM
a DS emulator is in the making btw, You could wait and download the ROM. Still, it wont be as good as the real thing.

Well, not many people have the Famicom Cartridge do they? :cat:

(Or did you mean a rom of the DS version? Well...If you have to have that version...:choc2:)

PATRIHE2001
03-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Well let's say don't release it for playstation but just release it. In fact if you don't want it for playstation 1 it's ok but release it for any playstation console , just release it once and for all so all of us that want's to have the complete final fantasy collection can have it.
In fact final fantasy soul of dawn was release on ds and final fantasy origins on playstation.
My point is that if they release it they are going to make a profit anyway .
Do you agree ?

Markus. D
03-13-2006, 10:03 PM
why bother.

just wait for the DS release.

Zeromus_X
03-13-2006, 11:19 PM
Well let's say don't release it for playstation but just release it. In fact if you don't want it for playstation 1 it's ok but release it for any playstation console , just release it once and for all so all of us that want's to have the complete final fantasy collection can have it.
In fact final fantasy soul of dawn was release on ds and final fantasy origins on playstation.
My point is that if they release it they are going to make a profit anyway .
Do you agree ?

Or.. you could get the rom. Wait for DS. They are rereleasing it. What is there to be said? :cat:

DJZen
03-14-2006, 02:27 AM
You know, it's just sheer folly to say that all FF games should be on a Sony console. What Square-Enix should REALLY do is just go multi-platform. That way I could enjoy my Final Fantasies with the superior graphical prowess of the Gamecube. Now that all consoles are optical media based, the old arguments against Nintendo don't hold true anymore. Plus, Square's original plan with FFXI was to make it multi-platform. It would really be something that would please ALL the fans, I think.