PDA

View Full Version : Revolution version of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles to release this year

Crossblades
03-06-2006, 11:00 PM
http://www.allrpg.com/rpgnews/news_show.php?newsid=2472

Square-Enix President Youichi Wada recently revealed some information regarding Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for Nintendo's Revolution console. Not only will the game be released this year, but it will also feature “online capabilities, magnificent graphics, and an intense use of the revolutionary control of the platform.”

No information about the release for the Nintendo DS

ljkkjlcm9
03-06-2006, 11:40 PM
this info needs to get more widely known, like the front page and stuff

THE JACKEL

Necronopticous
03-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Putting Crystal Chronics online is really all that needs to be done to make it a truly great game. The restriction of having to find three friends to actually physically get together to play with through such a long game is the only thing holding this title back. Looking good! Thanks for the info.

Crossblades
03-07-2006, 05:49 PM
No problem. i'm excited for this really. I hope they include jobs this time

Awesomeman
03-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Hey, its coming out this year? Awesome!

XxSephirothxX
03-15-2006, 01:35 AM
I read another article that countered this statement, detailing that Square Enix has yet to decide on anything for the game or release anything near an official release date. We'll just have to wait to find out how accurate this is.

Death Penalty
03-18-2006, 04:19 AM
I might play this one as FFCCs problem was the connectivity.

Markus. D
03-29-2006, 06:31 AM
I woulds still like to have availability to more then 1 skill per weapon, and a few spells.

Zeromus_X
03-30-2006, 12:56 AM
Sweet.

(I'm not getting four GBAs again...:cat: )

Xaven
04-01-2006, 07:58 AM
Wow, FF:CC on the Revolution. That sounds like so much fun! We have to make sure to put up our friend addresses or whatever it will be using so we can play with people we vaguely know versus whiney strangers.

I woulds still like to have availability to more then 1 skill per weapon, and a few spells.
There were bunches of spells! *counts* I believe there were 17 of them. Actually, that number seems really pathetic, but oh well. :p It was enough for me.