PDA

View Full Version : The Sky and Weather.

Dixie
03-07-2006, 01:23 AM
Isn't it beautiful at times? Like, when the sun rises or sets, there's a rainbow, when it's storming, tornados....All of that stuff. I took some great pictures of the sky...before my digital camera broke(:cry: ). I even took a picture of a double rainbow. I think that's rare....And some times it looks like the sky is on fire...Oh I love it so much! ^_____________________^

So the question is....What do you like about the sky/weather? Did you ever take pictures of them?

RSL
03-07-2006, 01:32 AM
I like to study weather, it is a hobby of mine. If I had the time and money I would go chase tornadoes!

But yeah, I like looking at the sky, especially at sunset. Here is a picture I took at the races one time last year. It's not that good, but I happen to have it uploaded so I thought I would post it.

Yuffie514
03-09-2006, 06:21 AM
i like clear blue skies, with some nimbus clouds and absolutely no sign of rain (hey, the dry spell in Arizona has reached 140 days)! the sun around me, that's like Heaven...

Lost Number
03-09-2006, 04:40 PM
I cant take pictures, i mess up. I do like the weather though, in my more sombre moments.

Dreddz
03-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Funny a weather thread should come up, as for the last hour or so, there has probably been the worst amount of rain in ages in London. Seriously, It actually started to hurt for a while. Im absolutely soaked.
But, now its blue skys with the odd murky cloud. A Rainbow should hopefully be coming soon :)

Leeza
03-11-2006, 07:32 AM
I love watching the sky. Especially when you have sun at one end and storm clouds at the other. Here are a couple of pics taken with my camera. There are more, but I'm too lazy to look for them. :cat:

Rase
03-11-2006, 07:44 AM
If I had the time, I'd happily lay on a grassy hill and just watch the sky change. I love it either during sunset or when it's raining or thunder storm-ing. :)

Zeromus_X
03-11-2006, 08:05 AM
I love cloudy, moony days. Especially when the moon is shining through the clouds, making an "eye"...so beautiful...:cat:

I sometimes zone out by just laying down and staring at the sky...quite nice really... :choc2:

Xaven
03-11-2006, 08:06 AM
I'm not too big on sunsets or sunrises. :(

However, those are some really pretty pictures you've all uploaded. Much better than anything I could probably manage.