PDA

View Full Version : Please help: Game Crash

Stroo
03-07-2006, 05:45 PM
God Damn my discs!. Scratched to kingdom come!. Im in Golder Saucer for the second time and during that sweet date with Tifa and Cloud, after the fireworks movie it crashes, outside goes black and they sit blinking. Anyone else having this problem?!

NeoCracker
03-07-2006, 05:47 PM
I suggest getting the disks resurfaced or replaced.

Freya Crescent rulesyoass
03-07-2006, 05:48 PM
I'm sorry to say that you are just gonna have to go get a new copy.I had the same problem with my FFIX,no way to fix it,just get a new one.Sorry dude.

Stroo
03-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh JEEZ! Iv had these discs for 9 years!. Maybe its more a technical problem (tries to console himself with this)

BudSoda02
03-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Get a machine called a gamedoctor or cd/dvddoctor. These will all fix the problem w/ the scratches on the disk. However if they are deep, set in scratches the gamedoctor can't get out you're screwed. You have to get a new FFVII in this case. This device costs $20-$30, but it's well worth the investment. It can help any other games/cds/dvds you're having problems with. The resurfacing wheel must be replaced every 10-12 normal cleanings. The life of those depends on how badly damaged the discs you're resurfacing are. I also suggest buying wipe-alls or those shop towels you see in the store. Paper towel scratches the disk and toilet paper and tissue leaves too much lint and residue. The refill resurfacing wheels cost $10. The little squirt bottle is just filtered non-chlorinated tap water, so just take some water from your normal faucet. If you're on a chlorinated water system, just use some brita tap water filters to make it pure again. You can usually find the kit for the Brita water filter system at your local Wal-Mart, K-Mart or Target. I've only seen the game doctor at two places: Wal-Mart (just recently) and Electronics Botique. (They've carried it since it's been out.) This a worthwile investment that can save you hundreds, even a couple thousand dollars. I know it saved me a lot of money.:D For more info either PM me or E-mail me.
Thanks-BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com