PDA

View Full Version : Fields.

Chris
03-08-2006, 11:51 AM
I don't know why. I love the idea of a big field filled with flowers (especially sunflowers). I love the idea of running freely in a field, alone, with no one to bother you. What's your favorite kind of fields?

Markus. D
03-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground is a Nice field.

escobert
03-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground is a Nice field.
haha

My favorite type of feild? The only kind I've known is a pasture. so I guess I'll go with that. :p

Levian
03-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Konschtat Highlands.

Rusty
03-08-2006, 01:29 PM
You mean Paddocks? I don't see any fields where I am. Paddocks I see a lot of. I love seeing the sunburnt paddocks in summer, with a few gum trees in them. They usually have some sheep or cattle in them. The grass is brown and depending on the time of day you see Cockatoos, Galahs and 28's, a few crows in the road side. If you are traveling past the paddocks at night, you may spot a few kangaroos, but pray to the heavens they don't decide to jump in front of your car.

Shaun
03-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Err, no idea really. Maybe some kind of cornfield or something. Heck, I don't know. It has to be peaceful though.

Jess
03-08-2006, 01:48 PM
I dont really like being in Fields as I suffer from hayfever. :(

I like looking out to really pretty ones with lots of flowers, though. Not plain and boring ones. :bigsmile:

Yuffie514
03-09-2006, 06:23 AM
Squall: i'll be here...
Rinoa: why...?
Squall: i'll be 'waiting' here...
Rinoa: for what?
Squall: i'll be waiting...for you...so...if you come here...you'll find me...i promise.

:D

Miriel
03-09-2006, 06:46 AM
Konschtat Highlands.
You dork. :p

Necronopticous
03-09-2006, 07:24 AM
In 2002 I had a dream about being in a neverending field of sunflowers. It turned out to be one of the first inspirations I ever had to write a poem that I didn't end up scrapping over the years.
Ten Parallels

Butterflies loom
like dust in
run down convenience stores.
They flutter in all axes.
They tickle my insides.

Sunflowers bloom
in open fields.
They shed their tear gas
and their lies,
smiling softly into broken eyes.