PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Feedback

theundeadhero
03-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I feel the need to inform the feedback populace in general that turkeys do not rock. Living or otherwise. I've never had roasted turkey so I will give you that. Dead turkeys do not taste very well. Not well at all. Dead turkeys do not look very well. There is nothing about their smell that is pleasing to the senses either. I have never been a dead turkey myself, but I imagine that the turkey does not feel very well about it. Live turkeys do not rock either. Imagine as a boy you are walking around exploring the woods. Out of nowhere some wild live turkey comes flying in and atacks! Does that rock? Does it rock when your walking around and you accidently step in turkey poop? I don't think so. Turkey callers rock. Little sticks that make turkey noises are actually pretty cool. I went turkey hunting with my Dad once when I was about five or six years old. The only fun part about it was watching him make funny little turkey noises with his magic stick. Maybe we could start a band with turkey noise makers and call it The Turkey Rockers?

Psychotic
03-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Although it's not especially classy, it still beats the snot outta theundeadmonkey.

theundeadhero
03-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Now I know for sure that dead turkeys do not feel very well :p

Psychotic
03-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Wait, is this another South Park reference? Didn't they have an episode where zombies fought turkeys and then some Ethiopian Alien Poo showed up and saved the day?

Goddamnit, now that's twice I've dropped the South Park ball in Feedback.

Leeza
03-08-2006, 07:56 PM
I guess dead turkeys also don't the difference between what is actually feedback and what is not. :)