PDA

View Full Version : Coral (spoilers)

Erdrick Holmes
03-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Somebody explain to me why the whole town of Coral and Barret himself say it's 'his fault' Shinra burned down the town, even though Barret had nothing to do with the fact that Shinra wanted to build Mako Ractors for a better power sorce than coal? All I know is that Barret and Dyne where out of town when it happened.

Lost Number
03-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Barret supported the building of the reactor.

Erdrick Holmes
03-08-2006, 08:37 PM
So did all of the other townsfolk.

Except for Dyne that is.

Flying Mullet
03-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Barret was a major supporter of it. In the flashbacks you can see that Barret is trying to convince the other townsfolk that the reactor is a good idea and it will better their town.

Erdrick Holmes
03-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Actually I just seen those flashbacks, the only person he was trying to convince was Dyne.

Flying Mullet
03-08-2006, 09:45 PM
I think they were implying that Barret was Shinra's biggest proponent in town and was trying to convince everyone.

Skyblade
03-09-2006, 01:01 AM
I think that Barret's role in the construction of the reactor isn't as important as his role later. When Shinra came and wiped out the town, Barret was absent. He had helped to bring the disaster (like all the others, he supported the building of the reactor). Yet he wasn't there to suffer the consequences. People always get upset when others escape trouble. He was just a scapegoat, and he feels guilty himself for not being there for the town.