PDA

View Full Version : Last Mission English Translation

Renmiri
03-09-2006, 02:48 AM
Snif... sooo romantic! :love:

Thanks to Marcelo X for the translation!!!
http://www.warmech.net/special/lastmission/lastmission.html

A little excerpt about Tidus and Yuna's life after FFX2

Yuna: I've been away from Besaid too long now. I wonder if he's watching the same sunset...

Rikku: The same......huh?

Yuna: But you know, even though we watch the same things, everyday, it's with a new perspective.

Rikku: Is that sooo?

Yuna: It's just that......nowadays, it hurts to be away from him.

Rikku: Ooohhhhh......

Yuna: Those time when he was gone, my life was so mixed up and lonely.

Yuna: But it all changed in that moment when we came flying back to the island......

Yuna: Now, I'm so preoccupied with him, I wouldn't leave for the world! We've been so happy and peaceful, I feel as though I want time to stand still for us.

Paine: The relaxed, hassle-free life, huh?

Yuna: Vidina's the center of attention right now. Everyday there's something to do.

Rikku: So, you haven't been lonely then?

Yuna: Well, not since he got here.

Rikku: But, I still can't believe how that guy just returned to the island that day! It was so incredible!

Rikku: And the airship almost crashed into him when we flew in, and you just jumped off!

Yuna: Now that I look back on it, I must've looked so clumsy in my impatience to reach him...

Yuna: Ah...well...nowadays I'm in the company of a seriously passionate person.

Yuna: I'm so happy, you know?

Paine: Really, that must be why he came back.

Yuna: It's...we...we watch the ocean together. We take lots and lots of walks together, I invent tons of different meals to cook for him...

Author
-------
Marcelo X of WarMECH's Domain
Email: marcelox@warmech.net

Marluxiaswife
03-09-2006, 05:34 AM
Its Great I like to read this alot

Lauz
03-09-2006, 06:38 AM
awwww...how sweet

rikkupainegoofydonald
03-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Sounds nice, but too bad for me, Last Mission is Japanese Dub and Japanese Sub, sorry for that. Looks so sweet.

Gh["]sT
03-09-2006, 02:06 PM
i dont know why they made this game i played it and completed it because i had to but it was just to much of a jump for me from ffX it just seemed they had just totally missed the point from ffx but it was ok

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-09-2006, 03:39 PM
It's nice to know that she was willing to give up her career to cook for her boyfriend.

*scoff*