PDA

View Full Version : Which should I get? Zelda or FF IV Advance?

Awesomeman
03-09-2006, 07:04 AM
I just got my money and I'm going to get one of these. I would get both, but I'm not rich. So, which should I get? I love FF! But, I also Love Zelda! First off, is FFIV advance hard? To tell the truth, I had a hard time with the PS version of IV, so is Advance easier? What should I do?

Necronopticous
03-09-2006, 07:09 AM
They're both excellent choices. My personal choice would be Final Fantasy IV Advance, but Minish Cap is a wonderful, wonderful game.

Yes, the GBA version of Final Fantasy IV is much easier than the Chronicles version.

theundeadhero
03-09-2006, 01:10 PM
If you already have FFIV on the PS, then I would recommend Zelda. I think that FF is a better game but why have two copies of the game when you could have to seperate games to play?

Giga Guess
03-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Because the GBA version has some bonus features at the end, such as letting you pick the party you're going to go up against Zeromus with, and a bonus dungeon. That being said.....iunno.

theundeadhero
03-09-2006, 06:02 PM
The bonus features are more of a nostolgia thing for gamers then really part of the game.

Morridor
03-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Honestly, if there is an excuse to play FFIV over again, you should alwasy take it!

I played through Minish Cap and I didn't really like it all that much. It is fun to play through, but it's very easy and the hat that talks is just plain annoying. Zelda hasn't been very original lately. This will change once Twilight Princess comes out, but still, recent Zelda games have been pretty pathetic.

I'd say go for FFIV!

Danny

Awesomeman
03-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Well, I lost IV for the PS and I never completed it. I think I'll go with IV advance. Thanks. :D

Dreddz
03-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Yeah, FFIV FTW

Zeromus_X
03-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Be warned, like the other GBA ports, it is ridiculously easy. (I beat it in two days, and I'm sure there are people who have beaten it in less than one.)

Still, nothing like nostalgia. :cat:

Awesomeman
03-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Okay, is Minish Cap long?

PramTheOracle
03-10-2006, 03:00 AM
Okay, is Minish Cap long?

Lets just say....Some of the Puzzles are No-brainers, and IMO The Kinstones are just a plot device for everything.

Awesomeman
03-10-2006, 03:45 AM
So its short? Is IV longer than it?

Morridor
03-10-2006, 05:14 PM
IV is definitely longer than Minish Cap. I can beat Minish Cap in a day, and those people who beat IV in a couple days probably just shot as fast as they could through the game. I don't see how anyone who enjoys the game thoroughly can beat IV that quickly (unless the literally played for 48 hours straight).

Danny

Awesomeman
03-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Thanks, I decided to go with IV. Thanks for all the help. :D

Zeromus_X
03-10-2006, 09:51 PM
IV is definitely longer than Minish Cap. I can beat Minish Cap in a day, and those people who beat IV in a couple days probably just shot as fast as they could through the game. I don't see how anyone who enjoys the game thoroughly can beat IV that quickly (unless the literally played for 48 hours straight).

Danny

More like less than 20. It is that easy, it's not an exagerration.

Dreddz
03-10-2006, 10:26 PM
FFIV isnt that Long if you know what you are doing, I could go through it in a day, thats if I really hunkered down with the game for the whole day....
Also a year back or so when I knew alot more about the game than I do now ......

Levian
03-11-2006, 01:33 AM
Give the money to charity.

lol, who am I kidding.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-11-2006, 03:15 PM
ull have more fun with zelda

KentaRawr!
03-12-2006, 01:52 AM
Fool. You should have gotten Zelda.

Unless you meant Minish Cap. >_> Minish Cap is worth the money, but FFIV is the better choice. If it were A Link to the Past vs FFIV, however, I would say A Link to the Past.

Edit: Actually, that's being a fanboy. Minish Cap pwnz Alttp. I still say Zelda over FF, though.

(CECIL120X
03-13-2006, 11:08 PM
I had the same problem but I got ff4. minish cap is still super super awesome i bouhgt it later. Now ff5 whenit comes out or tales of phantasia. MY POINT: buy minish cap if you like mazes and great weopons. (if your smart dungeons are a breeze) FF4 if you like rpg's and bonuses(and lving up)