PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this really too much?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Old-school Final Fantasies on GBA ?
Playing a GBA game that was meant to be played in a TV sucks.
Actually,imo,almost every game sucks when it's played via the GBA.
Gba is meant to be a kid console.I can't waste my time on this tiny screen,really.

Enough with this unstoppable slaughter!
Okay,let's get FF VII,FFVI and every classic ff,and MAKE THE WORLD TIRED OF THEIR NAME !
Let's sacrifice in the name of the dollars,all the values of all the classic final fantasies,which brought up a whole generation of people.
Please,some respect would do not harm,at all.
These old ffs,were made with love.
The newer versions will probably be made for money.
Somebody see the dead end that we're approaching and do something please.

TheAbominatrix
03-09-2006, 11:44 AM
No, they werent made with love. They were made for money. Companies dont make games because they feel like it. WHile they may enjoy doing so, games are made for money. They always have been, they always will be.

I'm sorry you're so closed-minded about the GBA, these re-releases are awesome, enhanced graphics and extra dungeons. I really really love Square and Nintendo for getting together to give us another chance to play these awesome games.

Not to mention that it sucks for people who dont have NES and SNES, and never got to play these amazing classics.

Also, it isnt like they're ONLY on GBA. They have Playstation releases for all of them as well.

Shin Gouken
03-09-2006, 11:45 AM
I agree they are probabley being made for money, and i agree they are less enjoyable to play on the gba. But i'm glad they are being re-released, i would just rather they were re-released on the ps2 like FFanthology.

I am exited about FFV's re-release as it is my favorite FF and any additions/sidequests added to the game will have me jumping out of my seat.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Not to mention that it sucks for people who dont have NES and SNES, and never got to play these amazing classics.

they can play it with the ps versions

TheAbominatrix
03-09-2006, 01:10 PM
they can play it with the ps versions

Or they can play the better versions on GBA if they dont have a PS.

Yes, these are being made for money. But the original games were made for money as well. If Square was making things out of the good of their heart, they wouldnt charge for them.

TheSpoonyBard
03-09-2006, 01:27 PM
The original FF was made with the intention of saving Squaresoft from bankrupcy. If that isn't 'being made for money', then what is?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Okay guys,I expressed myself wrong.
I did not want to say that they made ffs ONLY with love,but for money and love.And yes indeed,the 1st ff was made to save squaresoft from bankruptcy.
I just don't want the ff lineage to ruin itself by repeating again and again until people has got bored of just hearing about them.Let's keep a fragment of classicism.

Or they can play the better versions on GBA if they dont have a PS.

don't be so sure about them getting better

Don't twice in a row. Use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

Elpizo
03-09-2006, 03:03 PM
*Sigh* I knew it. I knew there had to be somebody who had to complain. *Sigh*

NO, it is NOT to much. These GBA releases are a good thing for people to play these wonderful classics. Like, for me, Dawn of SOuls was teh first time I ever played Final Fantasy I and II (and I loved it, and those extra dungeons.)

Final Fantasy IV advance was GREAT for me, it was one of my favorite FF's, and now I can take it everywhere I want to!
(Try doing THAT on the ps :p )

Final Fantasy V advance, can't wait for that! FF V sounds liek a great game, and I really wanted to play it, but the original SNES version with it's bad translated ROM, or loading times on your pretty PS, kept me from doing so.

Right now I'm playing FF VI US version, just to see how much things will be made better on the GBA. Imagen, teh best FF ever, taking it everywhere where you want to? Well, I just can't imagen how you can complain about that.

FF IIIj will come on the DS, so if you own a DS (liek me) you can take FF I to VI everywhere were you want to play it, and at anytime you want to play it.

So, NO, it is not to much. These remakes are one of the best things to happen to the FF series. And I hardly can wait until IV, V and VI will come in Europe for me to buy em.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't go anywhere,and thus i dont feel that is much of a privilege carrying the ffs wherever I go.And i'm not the portable console guy.(when I was young i used to play with gbs)I prefer spending my time on the pc.(or the console when playing ffs)The only portable gadget i keep when i go somewhere (english lessons/school,as i said i don't go anywhere )is my i pod (and the cell phone if that can be considered as a gadget).
Now,you can think that these versions are better,but everyone has different opinions on that.

A,kai den elpizw.

Elpizo
03-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Yet you'll have to see as well, that there are more people who own a DS or GBA these days. And mostly the younger people haven't played these great classics.

So what do they have to do? Just buy a PS or PS2 just to play a completely teh same port version of these classics, or buy the new, more nicer versions of these games on a system they already own?

And hey, what do people have against portable? It is great for people (like me) who are forbidden to have any of those stupid consoles you have to fit on your TV.

And when I have to sit in teh car for almost an entire day, I'm not just gonna listen to some music. I ratehr have a good game with music.
So nothing against portable consoles, because they were teh greatest thing ever to happen to the game univers.

I to prefer to play on the big screen, but I'm not afraid to sit in the couch next to teh warm fire with my DS in my hands.
It is your opinion, true, but it is unfair what you state. We're not heading towards a dead end. FF XII comes out for the PS2 soon. ANd I bet there will be great FF's for the PS3 as well.
But having FF's only on the PS and other not-portable consoles is not fair. There are people out there who can't have those consoles.
So saying "NO FF REMAKES ON THE GBA! WE GET BORED OF THEM!" is quite selfish, IMHO.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Yet you'll have to see as well, that there are more people who own a DS or GBA these days. And mostly the younger people haven't played these great classics.

So what do they have to do? Just buy a PS or PS2 just to play a completely teh same port version of these classics, or buy the new, more nicer versions of these games on a system they already own?

And hey, what do people have against portable? It is great for people (like me) who are forbidden to have any of those stupid consoles you have to fit on your TV.

And when I have to sit in teh car for almost an entire day, I'm not just gonna listen to some music. I ratehr have a good game with music.
So nothing against portable consoles, because they were teh greatest thing ever to happen to the game univers.

I to prefer to play on the big screen, but I'm not afraid to sit in the couch next to teh warm fire with my DS in my hands.
It is your opinion, true, but it is unfair what you state. We're not heading towards a dead end. FF XII comes out for the PS2 soon. ANd I bet there will be great FF's for the PS3 as well.
But having FF's only on the PS and other not-portable consoles is not fair. There are people out there who can't have those consoles.
So saying "NO FF REMAKES ON THE GBA! WE GET BORED OF THEM!" is quite selfish, IMHO.

i did not state that they are boring.you are too young to understand the greatness of the originals.

TheAbominatrix
03-09-2006, 03:45 PM
don't be so sure about them getting better

They have, actually. Extra dungeons are always a plus in my book.

You have no proof that the originals were ever made with love. I love the originals just as much as anyone, but I'd rather have them available to as many people as possible, as opposed to just being a bitter old-schooler.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-09-2006, 03:46 PM
i did not state that they are boring.you are too young to understand the greatness of the originals.
You're like, 2 years older than her :\

What makes you think she doesn't have an appreciation for the original games anyway?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 03:48 PM
You're like, 2 years older than her :\

What makes you think she doesn't have an appreciation for the original games anyway?

Ramza Beoulve
03-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Well, it could be too much, but if you think about it, it gets its points if you think of new generation gamers.

There have been a lot of games taken too the shrine of history, getting in our lives and never out.

I personally like the idea of the gba versions, because new gamers can enjoy them. They like the portable systems because they cand finish playing anytime needed, and a FF is just a great starting point.

This is a moment of revival of the greatest adventures ever, to get the new generation to a higher level, already knew for ourselfes.

I say, lets enjoy then, I have a first generation GBA in perfect status, and like to play it whenever I am, and why not with a FF?

Just let say this, everybody have their choice, someones hate portatiles, someones loves them, the oldschool gamers will revive their joy moments with a FF and the new gamers will start a odisey.

So lets live on and enjoy or suffer the Square's fantasy of money, power and joy.

Elpizo
03-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Now you go a bit to far my dear friend!

If I might say, I'm fourteen years, I'm a guy and I DO understand the greatness of the beautiful classics.

I played FF I, II and II on a NES rom, I didn't finish them all, of course, but I played them.
I played and finished teh US version of FF IV, which is in my opinion one of the best.

I played, but did not finish, a translated SNES rom of FF V.

I'm almost at Kefka's tower in FF VI.

Those are ALL the classics.
So, in WHICH way I DON'T understand the greatness of these FF???
These are in my opinion, the best FF's ever.

Unless you say that FF VII and stuff are classic, than indeed, I don't understand their greatness, because VII sucks, but that's off-topic.

I take this as offending me. I REALLY played all FF from I to X. So just HOW, can't I understand the greatness of I to VI?

~SapphireStar~
03-09-2006, 05:30 PM
No, they werent made with love. They were made for money. Companies dont make games because they feel like it. WHile they may enjoy doing so, games are made for money. They always have been, they always will be.
Amen to that.

DJZen
03-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Gba is meant to be a kid console.I can't waste my time on this tiny screen,really.

The conversation shoulda ended here when it became apparent that this guy is a philistine.

Crossblades
03-09-2006, 07:22 PM

How would you know it sucks? I'll bet money you never even tried a GBA game. Don't knock something just because how a system looks. Better yet, don't knock it till you try it. And if you don't like playing GBA games on the GBA, then get a Game Boy Player for the Gamecube so you can play GBA games on the TV.

And I have played the orignal FFs on the SNES. Yes, they were fun to play with. FF IV was the first FF I've played actually. It was one of my favorite FFs at the time. Then FF IV Advance was released. Bought it played it and now think that the GBA version is better than the SNES version, because of the extra features they added. Sometimes change to a game can be a good thing to appeal new gamers and give something new to old schoolers

DJZen
03-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Sometimes change to a game can be a good thing to appeal new gamers and give something new to old schoolers

I am SO going to remember you said that. ;)

blackmage_nuke
03-09-2006, 08:29 PM
If they make old games that new gamers can play they get new fans, then they get more money, with that money they make better non remake games, with these non remakes they keep all their current fans and make a some new ones, then they get more money, then some fans lose intrest because theyre too old or they die and more remakes are made to capture the classic moments in a newer way more adjusted to the new audience of gamers, then they make more fans and money..etc

In short, I have no problem with portable games and remakes on portable consoles (even though the only one ive tried so far is Sword of mana):D

Winter Nights
03-09-2006, 08:30 PM
I love the fact that re-releasing a product on newer hardware would somehow make the product lose its value. That's like saying that Citizen kane should have never been released on VHS or DVD, because it couldn't possibly be better than on it's original film reel.

It's called making known classics accessible to a new generation. It happens in every form of entertainment, whether it be transferring to a new medium (i.e. Book to movie) or just transferring to new technology (i.e. cassette tape to compact disk).

And my god, what were you when those games came out? 5? 6? I think you have no right to call anyone too young to understand the quality of a game only several years older than yourself.

TheAbominatrix
03-09-2006, 08:33 PM
I love the fact that re-releasing a product on newer hardware would somehow make the product lose its value. That's like saying that Citizen kane should have never been released on VHS or DVD, because it couldn't possibly be better on it's original film reel.

Excellent example :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Also, you say you never go anywhere? Well, that's not true for everybody. I know I go places, I'll bet a lot of other people go places, handhelds are a wonderful way to bring a game with you wherever you go. And with a great game like FFIV or FFVI, I am glad for the ability to take it with me, especially since they're both among my favorites. The added content just makes it that much better.

Handhelds are also great systems. The resolution is rather good and I have no problem with those "small" screens. They're perfectly fine by my standards. Plus, could my friends and I all play Mario Cart in the middle of the Student Union as well with the Playstation (or in this case the N64) as opposed to their DSes? I think not.

Also, that comment about the age is not necessary, don't talk like that to other members. I'm several years older than you are, yet I'm not playing the age card.

vampirepiggyhunter7
03-09-2006, 08:50 PM
I agree they are probabley being made for money, and i agree they are less enjoyable to play on the gba. But i'm glad they are being re-released, i would just rather they were re-released on the ps2 like FFanthology.

I am exited about FFV's re-release as it is my favorite FF and any additions/sidequests added to the game will have me jumping out of my seat.Saywah? on what?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Autumn Rain:
I love the fact that re-releasing a product on newer hardware would somehow make the product lose its value. That's like saying that Citizen kane should have never been released on VHS or DVD, because it couldn't possibly be better on it's original film reel.

horrible example.A DVD version really is the original thing with the exception of better quality of image/sound.It does not change the whole script,for instance.

Sometimes change to a game can be a good thing to appeal new gamers and give something new to old schoolers

I agree with that,but as most of you,you didn't get the gist of what I was trying to say.

How would you know it sucks? I'll bet money you never even tried a GBA game. Don't knock something just because how a system looks. Better yet, don't knock it till you try it. And if you don't like playing GBA games on the GBA, then get a Game Boy Player for the Gamecube so you can play GBA games on the TV.

Well buddy,you've lost the bet.I have a GBA,and all the GB series until it.I admit that there are some great games,like Breath of fire (which I have completed) or Wario (which is a fun game,and I liked it)
To pay 75 euros for a machine that just magnifies the GBA screen depictions is to my mind,a waste of money.If a game is meant to be played on a 200x200 pixel screen , to magnify the image will neither make the graphics better nor help me play the game.It will just be a polygon mess and have horrible graphics magnified.When I say ''sucks'' I do not mean that it doesn't have a value at all,my mistake,I mean that its graphics can do more than appall you,despite the fact that it may get an ''A'' for all other factors.(I don't usually judge a game by its graphics --that is the least that I care about,but if the graphics,in 2006,are worse than these of a psone's,then i have to worry--)

I usually don't speak for something that I haven't tried.;) Keep that in mind before making bets.

by; Autumn Rain
And my god, what were you when those games came out? 5? 6? I think you have no right to call anyone to young to understand the quality of a game only several years older than yourself.

I know a lot about final fantasies even if my 1st was FFVII.I used to like these old-school games since then,because-even if you cannot believe it-I did not sought marvelous graphics in a game,but other factors the most (like plot,characters and of course music)which is still my point of view till today.

by; Torren McHasselhoffgard III
The conversation shoulda ended here when it became apparent that this guy is a philistine.

Alright now,you are being too harsh here.I am certainly not a philistine.But,seeing that you do make quick judgements,I will not try to persuade you that I'm not.

by Elpizo
If I might say, I'm fourteen years, I'm a guy and I DO understand the greatness of the beautiful classics.

By stating what you previously said about ff vii you do not.
Final fantasy vii is a masterpiece.
You know,if i had an omnicient gamer in front of me I could start an argument about your opinion about final fantasy vii,but as I said,you are too young to understand some games' value.If you had told me that you don't like ff vii,but understand its value (this game has so many symbolisms and a buch of other things-depth for instance- which you propably haven't witnessed,since you do not like it.)

But I am pleased to see that you understand ffvi's true greatness (imo,the best final fantasy ever created) and i see this as a good sign of progress by your side.

As I have stated,all of these assertions are mine,and I do not expect anyone to abide by them.

by; TheAbominatrix
They have, actually. Extra dungeons are always a plus in my book.

Ok,so,extra dungeons equal a better game ?Yeah,that is some fair judgement.Let's put some extra hats or gauntlets which have this engraved on them; ''oh,yeah,hail to commercialization''.That would also make the game awesome !

Also, you say you never go anywhere? Well, that's not true for everybody. I know I go places, I'll bet a lot of other people go places, handhelds are a wonderful way to bring a game with you wherever you go. And with a great game like FFIV or FFVI, I am glad for the ability to take it with me, especially since they're both among my favorites. The added content just makes it that much better.

Handhelds are also great systems. The resolution is rather good and I have no problem with those "small" screens. They're perfectly fine by my standards.

Also, that comment about the age is not necessary, don't talk like that to other members. I'm several years older than you are, yet I'm not playing the age card.

Of course going out is not the same for all people.I did not state suc thing.

I talked like that (concerning the age) because i had to.I did not intend to ''harm'' anyone.

Plus, could my friends and I all play Mario Cart in the middle of the Student Union as well with the Playstation (or in this case the N64) as opposed to their DSes? I think not.

Um,I think that you are not allowed to play games on thin ''student union'' are you allowed to do that?Well,as I said,portable consoles are great for people who travel a lot or -for some other reasons- can't play with the original consoles at home.Portable consoles ain't good or bad,they are portable consoles.You don't like 'em,you don't buy them.And vice versa.

Do not double post. ~ Leeza

TheAbominatrix
03-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Does it make it a better game? No. The game was already awesome. Adding extra dungeons and correcting scripts (they didnt change the script, they fixed it. The translation is more accurate and grammar corrected) makes it a better experience, yes.

And yes, it is pretty much the same as a DVD re-release. It's the same thing, with extras.

Winter Nights
03-09-2006, 09:52 PM
horrible example.A DVD version really is the original thing with the exception of better quality of image/sound.It does not change the whole script,for instance.
If you are referring to alterations in the translation, Director's Cuts and Unrated Editions are quite common nowadays, even with older movies. DVDs are rarely just the movie with better sound and video. Extras and bonuses are quite common.

Well buddy,you've lost the bet.I have a GBA,and all the GB series until it.I admit that there are some great games,like Breath of fire (which I have completed) or Wario (which is a fun game,and I liked it)
To pay 75 euros for a machine that just magnifies the GBA screen depictions is to my mind,a waste of money.If a game is meant to be played on a 200x200 pixel screen , to magnify the image will neither make the graphics better nor help me play the game.It will just be a polygon mess and have horrible graphics magnified.When I say ''sucks'' I do not mean that it doesn't have a value at all,my mistake,I mean that its graphics can do more than appall you,despite the fact that it may get an ''A'' for all other factors.(I don't usually judge a game by its graphics --that is the least that I care about,but if the graphics,in 2006,are worse than these of a psone's,then i have to worry--)
So, you're upset that they made changes to the translation, but god forbid they not update the visuals.. Despite the fact that they look perfectly fine?

I know a lot about final fantasies even if my 1st was FFVII.I used to like these old-school games since then,because-even if you cannot believe it-I did not sought marvelous graphics in a game,but other factors the most (like plot,characters and of course music)which is still my point of view till today.
Yay? That just makes your comments about age even more ridiculous.

You know,if i had an omnicient gamer in front of me I could start an argument about your opinion about final fantasy vii,but as I said,you are too young to understand some games' value.If you had told me that you don't like ff vii,but understand its value (this game has so many symbolisms and a buch of other things-depth for instance- which you propably haven't witnessed,since you do not like it.)
But I am pleased to see that you understand ffvi's true greatness (imo,the best final fantasy ever created) and i see this as a good sign of progress by your side.
So he's knowledgable, only if he agrees with you? It's called an opinion. Find a dictionary if you have problems grasping that.

As I have stated,all of these assertions are mine,and I do not expect anyone to abide by them.
But yet, you've pretty much told people that they were wrong, because they disagree with you.

Ok,so,extra dungeons equal a better game ?Yeah,that is some fair judgement.Let's put some extra hats or gauntlets which have this engraved on them; ''oh,yeah,hail to commercialization''.That would also make the game awesome !
Nobody said it would make the game automatically awesome. Just that it would make for a better overall experience for alot of people.

I talked like that (concerning the age) because i had to.I did not intend to ''harm'' anyone.
You've lost me. Why again did you HAVE to discriminate by age?

Dreddz
03-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Letting FF be portable is a great step and I encourage them to port them to handhelds.

ljkkjlcm9
03-09-2006, 11:44 PM
I don't see any reason why you should have a problem with this. Because they're re-releasing games? You know how many games from the older generation, even though I still own my NES, I missed and wish I could play. How many games are on other systems that I want to play. That I want to OWN, and not download illegally. It let's younger people play the older games who would have no other way of playing it. As we all know, the PS versions had plenty of problems with them, and I have found no problems even similar to them on the GBA games. Yeah there are changes in the games, some good, some not so good, but it's still fun to play the game. I enjoy everyone of the FF games, but unlike some people, I can replay the same thing a billion times, and not eventually get tired of it. When I play a game and know every line by heart, even where typos and mistranslations are, it gets kinda tiring. So a new port/version with a better translation and new dungeons is awesome. It brings something new that makes me want to play the game again. You don't like it, don't buy it, it's really that simple.

THE JACKEL

Zeromus_X
03-10-2006, 02:33 AM
The only problem I had with them was being too easy, but oh well. I can play it anywhere, with added material, and people from the new generation that overlove FFVII can have FFVI slapped in their faces :choc2: What more could I ask for? :cat:

As far as I'm concerned, the only way they're ruining them is making them easier. Other than that...:cat:

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-10-2006, 02:36 AM
I love the fact that re-releasing a product on newer hardware would somehow make the product lose its value. That's like saying that Citizen kane should have never been released on VHS or DVD, because it couldn't possibly be better than on it's original film reel.

HAN SHOT FIRST!

Winter Nights
03-10-2006, 02:52 AM
HAN SHOT FIRST!
There are exceptions, of course. ;)

Jsb01
03-10-2006, 06:42 AM
yes, just a bit to much I might say.

Elpizo
03-10-2006, 06:58 AM

Sorry not-friend, but FF VII is NO classic. It belongs to the second generation.

So I can understand the greatness of teh classics, and still hate FF VII, because it is no classic.

And why do I hate VII??? Simple. If you (liek me) played all the First CLASSIC FF games, the game is a huge let down. Where is all the Fantasy? Technology? Come on! And the gfx... All I see are some pupepts moving around the screen (crapy gfx, VIII was how VII's gfx should have been.) Oh, right, the game had "OMG SEPHIROTH!!" Ahem, one great villain doesn't make a game good, and in my opinion, Kefka is tha best.
FF VII lacked the skill to make me, and other FF VII haters (I think) to continue playing. At times it felt like nothing was going on.
The gfx were bad, as said before, yes yes, I know, it was the first FF game to be released on the PS. It had (perhaps) a very godo story, but that is no excuse to let the gfx be such a let down. IMO, FF VI had way better gfx. 3D gfx doesn't make a game good, and that certainly counts for VII.

And you should stop saying I'm to young. Who the h*ll do you think you are, talking liek that to me? I understand very well the classics, betetr than you, I might say, because you don't even know that VII ISN'T a classic. It's no classic, and it's just bad.

So stop saying it, you have no right. You have the right to post your opinion and stuff, but not to insult people, that, I can't stand.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Sorry not-friend, but FF VII is NO classic. It belongs to the second generation.
Which mean what exactly? The game is pretty old now days. There is a difference between a 'Classic Game’ and a ‘Classical FF Game’.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Open a book.See that final fantasy 7 is a classic.A classic that made rpg gamers know the genre.Classic is something that remains intact (concerning value) for ever.Old-school ffs are classic,but ff vii is too.Don't confuse old-school with classic.And a game doesn't have to be old-school in order to be a classic.

Anyways,about some other sycophants out there,I won't really waste my time with you.Believe what you wish.I couldn't care less.

Autumn rain;go and see if i'm coming.Do it.

Elpizo;I won't argue with you anymore.Go play with a doll or something.

And about everyone that has a problem with what I said;good for you.

Elpizo
03-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Open a book.See that final fantasy 7 is a classic.A classic that made rpg gamers know the genre.Classic is something that remains intact (concerning value) for ever.Old-school ffs are classic,but ff vii is too.Don't confuse old-school with classic.And a game doesn't have to be old-school in order to be a classic.

Anyways,about some other sycophants out there,I won't really waste my time with you.Believe what you wish.I couldn't care less.

Elpizo;I won't argue with you anymore.Go play with a doll or something.

And about everyone that has a problem with what I said;good for you.
Yiou know, you're just sick.

Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You won't argue with me anymore! Of course, you hate to argue with boys of such a young age as me (14 years, to be exact.)

Well then, GBA-hater. Explode in a million pieces together with your GBA-hate doing! Take my doll as well! I don't need it anymore!

Explode togetehr with FF I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, FF crystal chronicles, FFT, FFTA, FF MQ! I don't need them anymore! Why? I'm just to young to understand how to play them. That's all.

Wait! How can I know how to type? I'm to young!

Wait a second, how do I even know english?! I'm to young!

How do you spell... ehm, oh, I forgot, I'm to young!

Let your presious Sephiroth from your presious classic VII blow you up with a supernova, and even such a death is to good for you.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-10-2006, 03:13 PM
How do you spell... ehm, oh, I forgot, I'm too young!

Fixed

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Fixed

ROFLMMAOASTC

By elpizo ;Let your presious Sephiroth from your presious classic VII blow you up with a supernova, and even such a death is to good for you.

precious.now its fixed.

Again. Do NOT double post. ~ Leeza

Leeza
03-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Morgoth_Bauglir, get your point across without being rude or don't bother posting please.

I'm closing this.

And stop the double posting.