PDA

View Full Version : What ff character do you wanna cut into small pieces?And why?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 04:07 PM
1-Squall
(i hate ff8 anyways ,the only ff that doesn't deserve to be called ff imo)So stupid I wanted to smack the playstation.His thoughts where waaay immature and in his attempt to look cool,he ends up acting like an 8 year old spoiled boy.(Compared to the ultra-kewl Auron,he doesn't stand a chance)SQUALL IS SO STUPID!

2-Seifer
C'MON!Look at his face.Does he look like an evil guy?I would imagine him at a kindergarten,but not as a bad guy (for chrissakes,Seifer-look-like-an-albanian-selling-hot-dogs doesn't even reach the evil holiness of the great Sephiroth.)SEIFER IS SO KEEPER-OF-THE-KINDERGARTEN-LOOKING and also stupid as squall.Square's lamest attempt to forge a bada**.(and don't tell me that they didn't wanna make him look evil)

3-Rinoa=ugly.(compared to Rikku or Yuna,or even Selphie it is like comparing a cricket with a lamborghini murcielago)=Square's lamest attempt at making a girl character.(and I don't care if they didn't wanna make a sexy character)

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA *UNLEASES SUPERNOVA SUMMON AND BURNS ALL THREE OF THEM*

Mirage
03-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Nothing's wrong with FF8. Rinoa is cute. I like her raven-black hair and clothes, her face is cute too. If anything's wrong with her, it's not her appearance, but her "oh mr. hero save me" complex. Squall didn't try being cool anyway, you've misunderstood it all. He tried to not get into social relationships because he didn't want to get hurt. And he wasn't immature, he was just very objective and cold. Seifer isn't really evil either, he's just pursuing his dream. In his eyes, he's the good guy.

I'd like to cut wakka into small pieces. I don't like his attitude and his religious ideas.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 04:23 PM
I'd like to cut wakka into small pieces. I don't like his attitude and his religious ideas.

OMFG I REALLY LOLED ON THAT XDXD ROFLMMAOASTC
I really liek Wakka's attitude and the ''Ya?'' thing!So funny!And what religious beliefs?He kicked Yevon's ass i nthe end didn't he?

Mirage
03-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Not for the mayority of the game, so that's the general impression he gave off. He's just really stuck up.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 04:32 PM
its a good thing 4 a man 2 have religius beliefs.what's wrong in that?

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-09-2006, 04:50 PM
It turned him into a closed minded, racist prat for one?

Anyway, my top 3 terrible FF characters:

1. Krile/Cara: My God, they didn’t even try with this character. They gave her the stereotypical ‘little girl that can talk to animals’ ability, gave her a crappy character design and to top it off they had her replace a wonderful character like Galuf. What on earth was Square thinking?

2. Brother: oh yeah, let’s totally make the most retarded member of the cast a main character in the sequel! Seriously, there is nothing good about this character; from his stupid appearance to his incestuous desires (I usually don’t mind the whole cousinxcousin thing as it’s pretty common in anime, but BrotherxYuna just creeps me out…). I hope whoever created this guy was fired.

3. Rosa: Square took the easy way out with the series’ first real relationship and made it the typical ‘damsel in distress’ deal. No one can question Rosa’s usefulness in battle, but she was fairly lacking as a character when you compare her to the other female protagonist: Rydia. May as well have let her die in the beginning; all she does after that is get kidnapped :\

Mirage
03-09-2006, 05:11 PM
its a good thing 4 a man 2 have religius beliefs.what's wrong in that?
He's just too stuck up. "I don't like Machina because Yevon says so. I don't like the Al Bhed because they violate Yevon's teachings." Yevon this, Yevon that, through most of the game he just turns to Yevon whenever he needs to come up with a reason for what he believes is wrong or right. Sure, this was Square's intention from the beginning of. They wanted some people to not like him because of those things, and I'm one of them.

Morridor
03-09-2006, 06:33 PM
I cut up everyone in Final Fantasy X and X-2 except for Auron and maybe Lulu. They were the only smart characters in the games. It really seemed like all the other characters were just little children being taught by Mother Lulu and Father Auron. If I had to choose just one character though, I'd rip every limb from Rikku's body and bludgeon her to death with her own limbs. . .

Danny

Little Blue
03-09-2006, 06:57 PM
There is only one character that springs to mind for this. Clasko, possibly Gatta and Brother, but mostly clasko. I really hope his chocobo's turn carniverous and eat him...

Captain Maxx Power
03-09-2006, 07:20 PM
1. Krile/Cara: My God, they didn’t even try with this character. They gave her the stereotypical ‘little girl that can talk to animals’ ability, gave her a crappy character design and to top it off they had her replace a wonderful character like Galuf. What on earth was Square thinking?

Amen to that.

Also Cait Sith and Quina reach Jar Jar Binks level of annoyance.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-09-2006, 09:32 PM
I cut up everyone in Final Fantasy X and X-2 except for Auron and maybe Lulu. They were the only smart characters in the games. It really seemed like all the other characters were just little children being taught by Mother Lulu and Father Auron. If I had to choose just one character though, I'd rip every limb from Rikku's body and bludgeon her to death with her own limbs. . .

Danny

well,I like Rikku,she's sexy,although she can lack of wisdom a bit..

~SapphireStar~
03-09-2006, 11:06 PM
The FF9 cast and because I didnt bond with the characters. I wasnt motivated to help them succed in saving the world as I was in the other games. They just annoyed me.

Brother from X2 was OMG DIE NOW!!!! Seriously, I really, really hated him. He was a peverted, incested obessed freakshow. BURN!!!

NeoCracker
03-09-2006, 11:17 PM
He's just too stuck up. "I don't like Machina because Yevon says so. I don't like the Al Bhed because they violate Yevon's teachings." Yevon this, Yevon that, through most of the game he just turns to Yevon whenever he needs to come up with a reason for what he believes is wrong or right. Sure, this was Square's intention from the beginning of. They wanted some people to not like him because of those things, and I'm one of them.

I always thought it had something to do with the albed and their Machina killing his family or something like that

Anyway, here is my list
Squal- This character truly needed ot see a shrink. I could just see him listening to I hate my life and my parents don't understand me music in the basement of his moms house.

Tidus - I think this goes without saying.

Eiko - God I hate that little girl.

And enough of the Quina hating people, its funny.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-10-2006, 02:30 PM
I always thought it had something to do with the albed and their Machina killing his family or something like that

Anyway, here is my list
Squal- This character truly needed ot see a shrink. I could just see him listening to I hate my life and my parents don't understand me music in the basement of his moms house.

i hate squall too but not for ''i hate my life'' thing..i hate my life too ..

and yeah quina is funny but that is subjective

Mirage
03-10-2006, 03:02 PM

Anyway, here is my list

As far as I've gathered, he hated machina because he thought Sin appeared because people fought using machina. And he thought that because "Yevon said so".

And I don't think Squall would be the way he was if he grew up with his parents. I think it's great watching him changing thorough the game.

Dell
03-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Mirage, don't you see Rikku smash Wakka by saying
"Yevon says this, Yevon says that, don't you have your own opinion!"

Yuffie: I hate her cause she cause a lot of problem.
Tifa: The women I hate forever.
Aeris: Stupid girl.
Barret: I hate him cause he is the worst villain than sephiroth.
Rinoa: Share the same thought of TIFA, QUISTIS RULES!
Zell: Bad dog out there.
Laguna: Cause he's a lagoon.
Edea: Bitch.
Garnet: Girl that thinks she is the saddest ever. GO TO HELL!
Zidane: Stiff Monkey imported from ZOO.
Amarant: Cool but ugly.
Freya: Rats, always trying to get my cats.
Beatrix: Another Garnet they made.
Wakka: Dumb and Dumb.
Auron: BLAHBLAHBLAH boy.
Tidus: bad sound acting and action.
Seymour: Guado Gay.
Ultimecia: Make-up a lot.

WOW! so many

Fatal Impurity
03-10-2006, 04:03 PM
id like to cut lulu into small pieces so i could harvest her "ample charms" and create the perfect woman...;)

Mirage
03-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Why would you need to do that? Lulu is perfect enough as it is ;)

And yes, vivi_ultima, she does. I agree with that statement.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Mirage, don't you see Rikku smash Wakka by saying
"Yevon says this, Yevon says that, don't you have your own opinion!"

WOW! so many

ok i get all of these but Auron as a blahblah guy?o.O
He talks only when it is needed!

Twilight Edge
03-10-2006, 04:39 PM
My Zantetsuken is properly sharpened and ready to slice the following:

Barret-downright jerk
Cait Sith-annoying
Yuffie-annoying
Zell-loud-mouthed punk
Irvine-tries to act cool but not cool at all
Selphie-too childish
Quina-totally,utterly,useless
Eiko-too much blabbering
Wakka-too stubborn
Kimahri-don't like his ascent

Odin:......I think that's a little too many.Gilgamesh!!!A little help here!!!

Dell
03-10-2006, 05:26 PM
I would just use ZANMATO to slice their head enough

Mirage, once again, we're the same.
Lulu is the perfect women.

Auron is BLAHBLAHBLAH boy cause I don't like him to speak, I even like him to be soundless like other final fantasy. AURON SUCK

Why would everyone hate Kimahri? As far as I see, HE is the most warm-hearted and gentle person. Yuna approved that.

Twilight Edge
03-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Oh really?But not all people think like you and I like Auron for no particular reason(maybe just for the big sword).I wonder why?But I do agree with you that Lulu is the perfect woman.

~SapphireStar~
03-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Why would everyone hate Kimahri? As far as I see, HE is the most warm-hearted and gentle person. Yuna approved that.
Yuna apporved Auron also, so why does he suck? I thought he was a great character and only spoke when he needed to. If anything, he was the fatherly figure in FFX party.

Twilight Edge
03-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Hmmm...I could agree to that.

Mirage
03-10-2006, 06:49 PM
I would just use ZANMATO to slice their head enough

Mirage, once again, we're the same.
Lulu is the perfect women.

Auron is BLAHBLAHBLAH boy cause I don't like him to speak, I even like him to be soundless like other final fantasy. AURON SUCK

Once again? I can't remember some other time...

VorpalCyberWolf
03-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Strago & Relm. They are just 2 characters that I just didn't care about at all in FFVI

Cait Sith. Granted Reeves is cool, but Cait Sith is just Lame.

Eiko. I agree With the above posts

Tidus. If there evere was a pathetic FF Main Char...

Rafa and Malak. Their skills are the least useful in the game... and granted they add to the story, but could have been done in a much better fashion.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-10-2006, 09:00 PM
I would like to add the main sissy character from FFXII.
Gay,gay and again;gay character.

Jsb01
03-10-2006, 09:21 PM
1-Squall
(i hate ff8 anyways ,the only ff that doesn't deserve to be called ff imo)So stupid I wanted to smack the playstation.His thoughts where waaay immature and in his attempt to look cool,he ends up acting like an 8 year old spoiled boy.(Compared to the ultra-kewl Auron,he doesn't stand a chance)SQUALL IS SO STUPID!

2-Seifer
C'MON!Look at his face.Does he look like an evil guy?I would imagine him at a kindergarten,but not as a bad guy (for chrissakes,Seifer-look-like-an-albanian-selling-hot-dogs doesn't even reach the evil holiness of the great Sephiroth.)SEIFER IS SO KEEPER-OF-THE-KINDERGARTEN-LOOKING and also stupid as squall.Square's lamest attempt to forge a bada**.(and don't tell me that they didn't wanna make him look evil)

3-Rinoa=ugly.(compared to Rikku or Yuna,or even Selphie it is like comparing a cricket with a lamborghini murcielago)=Square's lamest attempt at making a girl character.(and I don't care if they didn't wanna make a sexy character)

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA *UNLEASES SUPERNOVA SUMMON AND BURNS ALL THREE OF THEM*

Dude calm down, it's just a video game.

Anyway, I really didn't like FFX2.
Paine would have to be my answer.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-10-2006, 09:40 PM
:D it's more than just a video game to me

Jsb01
03-11-2006, 12:04 AM
lol okay

JackNapier
03-11-2006, 12:25 AM
I would choose to cut up FF7 fanboys. When Sephiroth's shoes come untied he needs to bend down and tie them. When Kefka's shoes come untied he needs to look at them angrily and they tie themselves.

DJZen
03-11-2006, 07:27 AM
Squall and Rinoa at the same time. Their stupid antics made the plotline of FFVIII go from mediocre to horrible.

Worst.
Love story.
Ever.

Zeromus_X
03-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Wakka, at least until the end of the game. (For reasons Mirage stated.)

Tidus, his voice is annoying, thus ruining his otherwise good character greatly. It's a shame, because his Japanese voice is so much better...:cat:

Steiner, for similar reasons as Wakka, but he was better the later in the story.

Those four old men in FFIII...annoying...

Barret. Just...loud...annoying...

Not very many FF characters I hate, except the loud, annoying ones...like this list...:cat:

Twilight Edge
03-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Odin:In addition to the previous sacrifices,here are the following...
Gilgamesh:Go get Yojimbo,all my swords are blunt due to the blood covering it.
Yojimbo:I'd be happy to help slice up more people.

Tidus-...
Squall-I like the sword but not him

Yojimbo:Just two?I'm a little disappointed...
Odin:Thou shalt not forget that this are just additions...

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Odin FFVIII
leaving him in two pieces just looks disgusting

Shiny
03-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Quistis
Zell
LeBlanc
Tidus
Squall
Irvine
Yuffie

...Yeah that's pretty much it right now...

DeathKnight
03-11-2006, 07:54 PM
2. Brother: oh yeah, let’s totally make the most retarded member of the cast a main character in the sequel! Seriously, there is nothing good about this character; from his stupid appearance to his incestuous desires (I usually don’t mind the whole cousinxcousin thing as it’s pretty common in anime, but BrotherxYuna just creeps me out…). I hope whoever created this guy was fired. :\

You need to KNOW, that many of japanese males act like that. They're very expressive when it comes to emotions but in a shy way just like Brother. His reactions seem weird, but again that's how many japanese males act...well minus the stupid dances he does. He's fine the way he is, funny guy:D. I like his attitude in life, can be annoying, but it's good, he just does everything wrong and in a funny way, so it's all good.

DeathKnight
03-11-2006, 07:56 PM
I would choose to cut up FF7 fanboys.

Ditto! and don't forget fangirls

Reeno the Alchemist
03-12-2006, 04:15 AM
yuna and lulu I HATE THEM SO FREEKIN MUCH AND JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL GRRRRRRRRRRRRR i hope they burn in hell (number 1 reason i hate em is because they're hookers and they steal the 2 men i love most ESPECIALLY LULU WAKKA IS MINE YOU HOOKER!!!!!!:mad2:

black orb
03-12-2006, 04:23 AM
>>> FF8 Cid because he looks like Elton John..

Rengori
03-12-2006, 04:25 AM
Barret wasn't a villian. XD
Garnet's whole kingdom and the place where she grew up kinda got destroyed, as well as her friends willing to give their lives to protect her... I'd be kinda sad if I had to ditch my friends while they were being torn apart by ugly dog like things.
I never knew there was fictional rodent dragon trying to get your cats.
Auron did very little talking. He only talked when he needed to.

Acid Raine
03-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Let us start from the beginning.....

Black Belt- OMFG!!!!! BB was t0tull33 useless!! Crappy defense, ugly sprite, NO class change benefit. YUUUCK!!!

Rosa- "Oh, save me, Cecil!" she was WEAK when it came to hot, sexy Rydia. I wish they wouldve stabbed her in her throat. Poor Cecil.....

Palom- -.- grow up and act more like yor sister...

Palom: "Adults are such a pain in the ass!"

Me: "I HEARD THAT!"

Lenna- I just hated her.....

Faris- The pirate talk annoyed me to no END

Gau- hahahahahahahahahaah...loser

Cyan-...duh

will continue this when I am feeling less lazy.......

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Barret wasn't a villian. XD
Garnet's whole kingdom and the place where she grew up kinda got destroyed, as well as her friends willing to give their lives to protect her... I'd be kinda sad if I had to ditch my friends while they were being torn apart by ugly dog like things.
I never knew there was fictional rodent dragon trying to get your cats.
Auron did very little talking. He only talked when he needed to.

I agree.But that dosen't stop me from saying that Barret is a downright jerk.

Dell
03-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Barret: I mean if He becomes the vilalin, He'll make even worst villain
Freya: I just kidding about that and actually don't like her for a reason
(Doraemon for a n examples?)
Auron: I hate him to talk, I want him to be soundless
Garnet: Really? I cheer up my firends when they sad, and they really cheer up. That reason don't change my opinion about her
Another person I found

Seymour: I hate his gay voice
Tidus: I just hate this boy, He doesn't fit in Main Character

Rengori
03-12-2006, 05:43 PM
You can MUTE voices in the main menu.

Dell
03-13-2006, 04:53 AM
If I do that, all character will be soundless

OK now,100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 gil for you YOJIMBO.
Yojimbo: Zanmato!!!!!
Yojimbo: Good Job, I'm Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Myself: I'll be glad to give you some next times.
Yojimbo: Really, Thank You, Master VIVI_ULTIMA

Reles
03-13-2006, 05:07 AM
I don't hate any characters, I think most of them serve some sort of purpose in the story lines. I hope most of you aren't like this in real life hahaha because some of you are very judgemental.

Moon Rabbits
03-14-2006, 06:43 AM
I mostly agree with Reles, except for the fact that almost everyone turned into a wh*re in FFX-2.

I also can't see why people hate Quina so, without her there wouldn't be great lines like :

"I just ate flower!"
"Cleyra...? Sound yummy. I go with you!"

and the grandmaster of Quina Quotes, during the Vivi+Quina union:

"I...So happy..."

There, right there, is when I fell over laughing and my mother looked up from her magazine like I was some sort of deranged maniac, because I laughed so hard I couldn't breath...seriously...I love that part.

Chaos Dark
03-23-2006, 11:15 PM
My God I really would like to cut up these people...

1.)Wakka- I really do not like him cause he is just too stuborn.
2.)Seifer-I just don't like him.Espesially the part where he turn
evil in the end.(Even if he was possesed...):mad2:

Favorite Characters...

1.)Rikku
2.)Yuna
3.)Squall :)

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-25-2006, 12:36 PM
I want to chop Yuna in little peices (I HATE YOU YUNA):hot: :radred:
I also want to chop up Tifa (I HATE YOU YOO TIFA):hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Shiny
03-25-2006, 10:26 PM
Barret: I mean if He becomes the vilalin, He'll make even worst villain
Freya: I just kidding about that and actually don't like her for a reason
(Doraemon for a n examples?)
Garnet: Really? I cheer up my firends when they sad, and they really cheer up. That reason don't change my opinion about her
Another person I found

Seymour: I hate his gay voice
Tidus: I just hate this boy, He doesn't fit in Main Character
I loved Auron's voice. It fit his character well. But whatever, Barret isn't going to become a villian because he's a protagonist. What would give you that idea? :confused: Just because he yells alot? Cid does too. And how do you know Seymour's voice actor was gay?

Evastio
03-26-2006, 04:19 AM
I'd like to chainsaw Kefka. I find him irritating.

As well as Rydia. :eek: Although Rosa is less courageous than Rydia, Rosa's got more manners. Plus Rydia is way overrated. She's just a little girl trapped in an adult body.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-28-2006, 06:03 PM
i forgot Lu Lu she needs to DIE:mad2: :hot: :hot: :radred: :hot: :radred: :hot:

Shooting Star
03-28-2006, 06:33 PM
cyan from FF6 he a pointless character

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-28-2006, 06:37 PM

omg,have you even tried ff 6?He is definately not a pointless character.

EDIT;To Ubel;
mmm. . . a person who has a signature with his own quote.
*pukes*

zimmunky
03-28-2006, 08:18 PM
i HATED Shelinda from the X series. with a passion. i loathed everytime i had to talk to her.....

JackNapier
03-28-2006, 09:24 PM

omg,have you even tried ff 6?He is definately not a pointless character.

EDIT;To Ubel;
mmm. . . a person who has a signature with his own quote.
*pukes*
You have something against people who quote themselves?

look_out_below
04-03-2006, 06:44 AM
Yuna, definetly Yuna. I hated her (im talking FFX here)

Pretty much every character from FFX-2, except for Paine, Buddy, and Gippal these were the only characters in the game i could stand.

Steiner he was just so annoying with his 3 common phrases of "Princess", "Thief", "Master Vivi" and live to serve attitude, also the constant clinking of his suit alone was annoying enough.