PDA

View Full Version : Juggalos

Jsb01
03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Does anyone else have problems with Juggalos in thier town?

SammieBabe
03-09-2006, 10:09 PM
What the hell is a Juggalo?

TheAbominatrix
03-09-2006, 10:10 PM
I've never seen a single one in my town.

Dreddz
03-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Juggalo = WTF

I probably dont have any anyways, as I dont live in a town..... :D

Doomie
03-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Obviously none of you have ever heard of ICP. xDD I don't listen to them, so I'm not exactly sure what they are either. But I know ICP talks about them a lot.

Jess
03-09-2006, 10:27 PM
exsqueeze me. :confused:

themagicroundabout
03-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Jiggalos or jugglers? :confused:

Resha
03-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Do you mean gigolos?! :confused:

Jebus
03-09-2006, 10:44 PM
I've never seen one. If it was anywhere except here, I'd say it's because the people here have good taste. But all I hear here is country music...

blackline77
03-09-2006, 10:52 PM
it is from icp and a juggalo according to them is a "fuck*in idiot" with a string wraped around his **** and then he jumps out a building and breaks it ouch i know , i know this b/c my friend is always singing thhat song and its stupid,but hey he loves them.

Do not go around the filters. ~ Leeza

Pheesh
03-09-2006, 10:54 PM
i thought it was a pimp :/

Stay Super
GG

NeoCracker
03-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Not a pimp, but a player. Similar to a Jigaho, but white. I think.

Jsb01
03-09-2006, 11:18 PM
A Juggalo is an extream fan of ICP...they wear clown make-up and act like thier little "family" means something... My stupid sister wont stop dating them.

SammieBabe
03-09-2006, 11:20 PM
I can honestly say that I've never seen one where I live. But then again, I'm old and out of touch...:)

Jsb01
03-09-2006, 11:22 PM
There are more of them in Topeka then just about anywhere else.

theundeadhero
03-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Juggalos are like a family of people (usually high school kids or dropouts) that are extreme fans of bands under the psychopathic record label. It's a label started and ran by ICP. Most don't listen to anything else. Their key attribute other than the music is an I don't give a fuck attitude. They gather twice a year aside from regular concert gigs.. Once in Detroit (where ICP came from) on Halloween and then every July for a four day event called the Gathering of the Juggalos. The thing is huge.

Key bands include ICP, Blaze, Twisted (not the rap singer twizted), Dark Lotus (which is those three bands combined into one musical group), among others.

escobert
03-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Juggalos are like a family of people (usually high school kids or dropouts) that are extreme fans of bands under the psychopathic record label. It's a label started and ran by ICP. Most don't listen to anything else. Their key attribute other than the music is an I don't give a smurf attitude. They gather twice a year aside from regular concert gigs.. Once in Detroit (where ICP came from) on Halloween and then every July for a four day event called the Gathering of the Juggalos. The thing is huge.

Key bands include ICP, Blaze, Twisted (not the rap singer twizted), Dark Lotus (which is those three bands combined into one musical group), among others.
Yeah they were everywhere here for awhile, thankfully they're all dead now. ICP is the sucks.

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
03-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Giggolos are pimps. Juggolos are Insane Clown Posse fans.

Jsb01
03-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Juggalos are like a family of people (usually high school kids or dropouts) that are extreme fans of bands under the psychopathic record label. It's a label started and ran by ICP. Most don't listen to anything else. Their key attribute other than the music is an I don't give a smurf attitude. They gather twice a year aside from regular concert gigs.. Once in Detroit (where ICP came from) on Halloween and then every July for a four day event called the Gathering of the Juggalos. The thing is huge.

thank you for explaining this for me.

Mitch
03-09-2006, 11:56 PM
yes i do

Captain Maxx Power
03-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Aren't ICP that supposedly racist set of rappers? I ain't so "street" these days so I'm not "down wid da kidz" like I never used to be in the first place.

Death Penalty
03-10-2006, 12:12 AM
Aren't ICP that supposedly racist set of rappers? I ain't so "street" these days so I'm not "down wid da kidz" like I never used to be in the first place.
I hate you XD

kikimm
03-10-2006, 12:15 AM
I've never heard of juggalos before, and I don't think I've ever seen one either. Most kids in my city are into rap. Not ICP. I don't think I'm missing out on anything spectacular, from the sounds of it!

Death Penalty
03-10-2006, 12:16 AM
It was fun when I was a kid. Man them Juggolos were crazy

Avarice-ness
03-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Wikipedia it ya'll. They use the term alot.. 'nicer' then you guys do. xD And yeah, Basically everything people said 'cept they've got their different levels and such, only the hardcore one's would go around wearing the clown face-paint and such, but it is a really big 'family' type thing, and not as much 'Pimp' as said since the definition of 'Pimp' is technically someone who sells someone for money, and with the very close knit family setting, They won't sell any of their 'family' out. But that doesn't exclude the fact that they may be slight promiscuous(sp) with 'pimp' type actions, being that they're a ladies man or an... easy girl? It just depends on the level, as I said. d-n n
And it's not like they are 'problems' either. O o; It's not a gang type thing, Juggalo's arn't going to go kill you because you don't listen to their music or because you were all "OMGZ!!!! CLOWNZ ARE TEH SCARREH!" 'cause if they did I'd already be dead. Clowns can have a sense of scarriness to them. :tongue:

[Edit: Gotta Edit.. Technically not like.. the clowns you would see at a circus, the basis is of a jester or Harlequin and such, because Circus clowns are scarry, and Jesters and Harlequins are not. d-n n]
<3.

Death Penalty
03-10-2006, 12:53 AM
A Giggolo is a pimp. A Juggolo ids an ICP fan off his rocker

Avarice-ness
03-10-2006, 01:08 AM
A Giggolo is a pimp. A Juggolo ids an ICP fan off his rocker
xD! Yeah.. that's 'cause I stole it... and no, I have yet to meet a Juggalo that was -that- big on the whole devoted fan as if they worshiped ICP like god, but who knows, maybe one day I will, until then.. I'll just keep the rocker my friends, I may have to give it back later. *hops off with the rocker*

TheBrent
03-10-2006, 01:13 AM
I don't like ICP, but the Juggalos around here are pretty kool, I'm friends with a few.

Avarice-ness
03-10-2006, 01:19 AM
I don't like ICP, but the Juggalos around here are pretty kool, I'm friends with a few.
Ditto on what you just said. <3.

Shlup
03-10-2006, 01:20 AM
I knew one in high school but, other than liking stupid things, he was a nice guy.

Death Penalty
03-10-2006, 01:22 AM
My bro was a Juggolo and so was I. Keyword WAS

black orb
03-10-2006, 01:25 AM
A Juggalo is an extream fan of ICP...they wear clown make-up and act like thier little "family" means something... My stupid sister wont stop dating them.
>>> Your sister is dating a clown?.. :confused:

theundeadhero
03-10-2006, 01:26 AM
A good high school friend of mine was a juggalo (probably still is). In 2001 I went with him to Detroit for the Hallowicked concert on Halloween.

Death Penalty
03-10-2006, 01:26 AM
No you fool. She is dating a fan of ICP. Now if its one of the devoted ones who wear the gear I dont know.

Avarice-ness
03-10-2006, 01:30 AM
o o..
xD!
Thanks guys. I was just told 'roadtrip' in July or what ever and now it makes sense. 'Cause no one likes telling me things. =[

And to you, foolish man who thinks a girl was dating Bozo..
Would -you- date Bozo? I dunno.. I get slightly twitchy because people stereotype the word 'clown' to something of some kind of trendy thing, like Bozo or something, I have yet to have a friend that went around in a red wig a big red nose and was all "Hey hey hey"... wait.. that's Krusty... My point exactly. =[

[Edit:... the 'hey hey hey' was krusty.. not the wig and nose comment. d-x x]
I just have this need to broaden the worlds mind that there are more then one kind of stereotypical clown.

<3.

Death Penalty
03-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Theres 2 types of stereotypical clowns

Avarice-ness
03-10-2006, 01:33 AM
Theres 2 types of stereotypical clowns
I'm going with circus type clowns and Jester/harlequin type clowns.

Death Penalty
03-10-2006, 01:35 AM
Ava whatever that says got it right

Avarice-ness
03-10-2006, 01:39 AM
Ava whatever that says got it right
d-o o Anytime. Now.. to leave the forum for a bit, this was the only real busy one I was on, and the only one of certain intrest.

<#.

black orb
03-10-2006, 01:40 AM
>>> mmm.. I dont know much about the subject but I think all of this is nothing more than a new Ronald McDonald`s attempt to take over the world.:D

TheBrent
03-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Yeah, most Juggalos aren't bad guys, and I've NEVER seen any around here paint their faces except for when they went to concerts.

Death Penalty
03-10-2006, 01:45 AM
>>> mmm.. I dont know much about the subject but I think all of this is nothing more than a new Ronald McDonald`s attempt to take over the world.:D
They have been doin this since the 90s.

Yeah, most Juggalos aren't bad guys, and I've NEVER seen any around here paint their faces except for when they went to concerts.
Youre right there not badguys and you rarely ever see them with the face paint unless it halloween or concert time.

Jsb01
03-10-2006, 05:54 AM

I love you XD