PDA

View Full Version : I thought I finished...

Moon Rabbits
03-10-2006, 01:35 AM
I beat CoM a little while ago. I was looking around for info on KH2 today and I came across a CoM walkthrough...It has a section for playing Riku? Through my whole game I was Sora FIGHTING Riku. Is Riku's part on another cartridge? If not, how do I access it?

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-10-2006, 01:40 AM
I think after you beat it with Sora, you are able to play as Riku when you start a new game. Also CoM is not about fighting Riku. In actuality I believe you only fight so sort of clone of Riku but not the real Riku. *has not beaten CoM yet nor has played it in a while*

jill
03-10-2006, 03:14 AM
^^is correct. If you're not totally bored of the battle system, you will want to try it. Riku owns! Woohoo!! :P I was happy when I found out.

flip_boi
03-10-2006, 06:10 AM
It's on the main menu after you beat the game with Sora. It's called "Reverse Rebirth"

BrokenWingzStillFly
03-23-2006, 10:14 PM
i started to play CoM but after like 3 days of playing every night i was like "Funk this game"(real quote). i just am not good with the battle system in this game. but i want to learn what happens:cry:
any tips?

FallenAngel411
03-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Is this game even likeable? No one here seems to enjoy battling.

ehsteve
03-24-2006, 06:27 AM
I thought that the first part of CoM was pretty average, but Reverse/Rebirth mode was AMAZING! In order to play it, you have to wait until the end of the credits after beating Marluxia.