PDA

View Full Version : [S] New Song

Rostum
03-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Well, I've been mucking around with a few programs lately. Mainly just Sonar, Wavlab, Fruity Loops, and Cubase.

I've been playing guitar for around 4 years, and I've just finished my course on Audio Engineering. Except we didn't touch too much on electronic music production, which is what I've come here to show you.

I know it's short, I'm still learning the programs (and it'd be a hell of a lot easier with a midi keyboard of some sorts). Anyways, tell me what you think, I put a bit of effort into it.

Click here (http://files.filefront.com/Loganmp3/;4865225;;/fileinfo.html) to download!

Miriel
03-10-2006, 11:32 PM
That's awesome Omecle, really really soothing.

Rostum
03-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Yay someone finally replied to an art thread of mine! xD;;

Thanks Miriel. ^^ I might try and re-do it and add in the rest. (i.e. verses, breaks, chorus', etc)

Xaven
03-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Hmm... That's nice for a first work. I didn't really like the dragging that went on in the lead (guitar) voice every phrase, but other than that it was okay. There were some connectivity issues (which probably weren't caused by you, but by your music program), as well.

Good job. :)

zell1990
03-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Mm, I liked it too Omecle

Oh, and if you really want a midi keyboard, just fly over here to NZ and you can borrow mine ^_^ lol

Rostum
03-12-2006, 02:04 AM
Hmm... That's nice for a first work. I didn't really like the dragging that went on in the lead (guitar) voice every phrase, but other than that it was okay. There were some connectivity issues (which probably weren't caused by you, but by your music program), as well.

Good job. :)

Yeah, it was mainly just mucking around so I just used that bit of the guitar over and over, I just wanted to muck around with the features of fruity loops seeing as they like to hide everything in little buttons.

Thanks for the replies though. ^^

Xaven
03-12-2006, 05:06 AM
Also, you might want to consider putting any more of these in the Writer's Corner, as that's where they (music) actually belong. :p