PDA

View Full Version : Megaman X Anniversary Collection

Erdrick Holmes
03-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Anybody pick this up yet? I just bought it yesterday and UI was in nostalgia heaven as I beat MMX1 in the span of only two and a half hours. I also liked how they gave MMX3 anime cutscenes and new sound effects.

Kishi, confirm this for me, where those new sounds an Anime cutscenes from the PC version MMX3?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Yeah, the remixed soundtrack and animated cut scenes are from the PC/PS/SS version of X3.

I own X1 and X2 for SNES, X4 and X5 for PS, and I've played X3 on an emulator. Therefore, the only incentives for me to get the collection would be X6 and Battle & Chase. Now, I could find a used copy of X6 for ten bucks if I cared to look, but I have it on good authority that it's crap anyway. And a Rockman racing game doesn't inspire a whole lot of desire in me, either.

Erdrick Holmes
03-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Meh, I didn't own the games (except for X1 and X4) but it was an incentive enough for me to buy it anyway. I was annoyed how the cut the voice acting out of X6 during the dialouge, that, the awesome soundtrack, and the nightmare system were some of the reasons why I absolutly loved X6.

When you say they had an X3 on the PS1 and Saturn was that in Japan only? Because I think the only X games the PS1 got were 4-6 and Saturn only lived long enough to get X4.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-10-2006, 08:34 PM
When you say they had an X3 on the PS1 and Saturn was that in Japan only?Yes.