PDA

View Full Version : Game Shark

Ragnarok
03-10-2006, 09:00 PM
I was reading something on a site about a game shark code that makes the game harder somehow, does anyone know anything about this and what it does?

Gilthanes
03-10-2006, 10:52 PM
I dont know what the code is but I know what it does. It gives your enemies infinite JP to know their abilities. Which means as soon as their MP Pools allow (not till after first chapter usually), they will begin using much more powerful abilities. Their samurais will start having Blade Grasp, Two Hands, their Summoners will start dropping Bahamuts on you early in game, etc. I've never done it but I heard its wild and a fun twist

Nakor TheBlue Rider
03-16-2006, 02:55 AM
Also you can Edit the Random Encounter enemy so you will fight whatever enemies you chose. and you can create a bunch just to challange yourself.

Like if you were up for a challange you could go up against a Calculator with every Spell and Super high Speed like 50+

then youd be getting attacked anywhere on the map like 2-3 times before you even get a turn. Its Possible to make fights that you Cannot Win using Game Shark.