PDA

View Full Version : machine wash clothes

Blank
03-10-2006, 11:56 PM
to shrink a Tshirt, do i machine wash WARM and dry it in the Dryer machine?

or machine wash COLD, and use Dryer machine
or hang dry at all

?

please and thankyou

Levian
03-11-2006, 01:36 AM
You put it on higher degrees than what it should be, I think. Don't trust me though, I've never washed anything like, ever.

Shlup
03-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Wash with hot water, then put it in the dryer.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-11-2006, 02:31 AM
Most people wash with warm, rinse with cold. Most things do not need to be washed in hot. As for the dryer, if you use a high heat then it will dry faster, but things that have logos and such, not the embroiddered ones will get damaged easier. So I usually dry on low heat. Though it may take longer, I like it more. Especially with bed clothes.

Luther X-Rated
03-11-2006, 03:25 AM
Sorry I don't know how to shrink clothes, but every time I wash clothes they shrink.....
.......the weird part is I hand wash my clothes??

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-11-2006, 03:48 AM
Oh he was asking how to shrink clothes...I do not know...Damn, I need to pay more attention.

Blank
03-12-2006, 04:45 AM
Most people wash with warm, rinse with cold. Most things do not need to be washed in hot. As for the dryer, if you use a high heat then it will dry faster, but things that have logos and such, not the embroiddered ones will get damaged easier. So I usually dry on low heat. Though it may take longer, I like it more. Especially with bed clothes.
first of all thank everyone for their advice.

but about logos (such as band tshirts), i heard if you wash and dry them inside out that they last longer. i find this to be true.