PDA

View Full Version : Childs Play

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
03-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Why cant they just kill him. HE SCARES me. I would have killed that lil bitch ass doll. Anyway the Question is how would you kill him and why is it that he seems to neber actually die.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-11-2006, 12:42 AM
I hate him....*is scared* :( I would crush him with a hammer :(

Acid Raine
03-11-2006, 12:50 AM
He never dies because he IS dead. The doll that Charles has posessed periodically gets destroyed, but convieniently restored in time for the next moxie! (i.e. melted in a toy shop, yet melts on an assembly line thst makes the Good Guy Dolls, or getting chopped into pieces by a fan, yet getting sewn back together by some satan-worshipping chick)

black orb
03-11-2006, 01:00 AM
>>> I used to scare my little brother with that doll, now he just lol everytime he see Chucky.. :D

Captain Maxx Power
03-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Child's Play is the same vein of the likes of Evil Dead and Nightmare on Elm: Scary, but ultimately you can't help but laugh at it.

~SapphireStar~
03-12-2006, 01:08 AM
The crappy movies just keep coming. Chuckles never going to leave us :(
*hides behind couch*
Plus the first movie was a major part in poor Jamie Bulger's death, the films should be stopped being made.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Yes they should. They should stop terrifying kids like me :(

mooglebunni608
03-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Yes they should. They should stop terrifying kids like me :(
and me :P

Hmmm how would I kill him?
I'd smash him to bits and transport each little bit to a different time period :D via Delorian :P then I'd destroy the delorian. and chucky could never come back to life again! :P

VorpalCyberWolf
03-12-2006, 01:48 AM
Id cut off the arms and legs then put him in a large metal, air-tight chest, chain it and send it to the depths of the ocean with some nice weights tied on for good measure in avoidance of the Jumanji effect.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-12-2006, 01:53 AM
Id cut off the arms and legs then put him in a large metal, air-tight chest, chain it and send it to the depths of the ocean with some nice weights tied on for good measure in avoidance of the Jumanji effect.
Dont forget the head!

Jsb01
03-12-2006, 01:55 AM
It never scared me. I just thought it was stupid.

Madame Adequate
03-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Plus the first movie was a major part in poor Jamie Bulger's death, the films should be stopped being made.

What? It was the responsibilty of the parents to make sure kids too young never saw it.

Which they did.

The movie was present in the house - all accounts suggest neither of the murderers ever saw it, it was just the opinion of the judge that it played a part.

Edit: Jennifer Tilly is totally hot, so I approve of those movies with her in it.

NeoCracker
03-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Me and my cousin have a joke about chucky going in the bathroom at my house, good times.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-12-2006, 01:42 PM
put a box over him

~SapphireStar~
03-12-2006, 06:35 PM
What? It was the responsibilty of the parents to make sure kids too young never saw it.

Which they did.

The movie was present in the house - all accounts suggest neither of the murderers ever saw it, it was just the opinion of the judge that it played a part.

Im just going over what I learnt from the press at the time of the murder and the study we did on it in class. The media can blow things out of the water and yes that is what was done in this case. Their parents should have had control over what their children viewed, but seriously, does any parent? The ones I know allow their children to watch 18 rated horror movies and games because they dont think their children are able to commit these acts based on the product they are using.

Im was just saying I thought the movies would have stopped being made after the incident because of the negative press it recieved.

Melodie
03-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Chucky's my friend!

Giga Guess
03-13-2006, 04:42 AM
Brrrrr...that movies is so....brrrrrr.....