PDA

View Full Version : Completely stuck...

Elpizo
03-11-2006, 02:54 PM
All went well while playing FF VI.

Until Kefka's tower... I divided my characters into three groups, folowed teh walkthrough precicely. Yet, after I defeated teh last Dragon, and examined the chest with the red sparkle on, I'm stuck.

Group2 and 3 stand on the switches to open that big Iron door, but I'm completely stuck with G1 at the dead end. It was supposed to be open after examining the chest with teh sparkle, but nope, I'm still stuck.

What did I do wrong or should I do now?
I tried to find otehr ways, but I just can't seem to figure out what to do...

---
EDIT: never mind, I played the whole dungeon again and after some searching I found a way. Good thing I have 99 tents...

boys from the dwarf
03-11-2006, 06:21 PM
O.K then. tell us if you have any problems with doom, poltergeist, goddess or kefka i suppose.

Elpizo
03-11-2006, 07:30 PM
O.K then. tell us if you have any problems with doom, poltergeist, goddess or kefka i suppose.
Problems?

Well, the three god statues were pretty hard, especially the last...
Kefka's FInal Battle Tower was quite hard as well, especially the last part...

But Kefka himself? What a joke! He was way to easy.
I think I beat him after, ehm, five rounds I think...

EDIT: I beat him again, after four rounds. Terra using Ultima and equiped with that ring that gave her X Magi. Easy. Celes using Ultima as well, Sabin attacking with X Fight and Edgar healing when necesary.

ljkkjlcm9
03-12-2006, 12:03 AM
I just have Cyan cast Quick, then Quadra Slice a few times, then Quick again.... never even got hit, for all the final fight forms hahaha

THE JACKEL

Dreddz
03-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Head back to the beginning of the dungeon and read another walkthrough from there........

Elpizo
03-13-2006, 06:23 AM
Head back to the beginning of the dungeon and read another walkthrough from there........
Ahem, since a day or two, I already have beaten Kefka...
Like stated in the first post of the topic.

Kirbyrox
03-21-2006, 08:04 PM
The final battle with kefka is easy if you have

Sabin......Bum rush, ultima
Edgar......drill, flash, autocrossbow, ultima
Relm......mostly all magic(quick ultima , and life 2,3)
Shadow......ninja stars(actuall his whole throw ability) and ultima

KoShiatar
03-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Let's not talk about 2 Atma Weapons + Genji Glove + Offering + Quick.