PDA

View Full Version : ruby weapon where are you?!

goodtilltomorrow
03-11-2006, 09:03 PM
hi im a noob here so yea just wanted to warn u.
anyways im on the 3rd disc of ff7 and i beat ultimate weapon already and emerald weapon [or whatever his/her name is] but i cant seem to find ruby weapon.
i know where ruby weapon is suppost to be located at but i still dont see its hand or claw ripping out from the corel prison area. its not there i checked the whole desert.
any help anyone?
thnx

starseeker
03-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Well every walkthrough I read said that it appears in the desert around the gold saucer as a small red dot after defeating the ultima weapon but I can't find it either.

Zeromus_X
03-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Well, he appears after you defeat Ultima Weapon. Are you sure you actually killed it? It runs off after awhile, you have to keep catching it and fighting it, until it eventually crashes near Cosmo Canyon.

Ruby Weapon appears after this, and his claw will stick out of the Corel Desert. You can use the Highwind or a Gold Chocobo to bump into him and initiate battle. It may be hard to see, it is kinda small. It's a little red thing, it moves around. Just run into it, and you'll get into a battle with Ruby. Hope it helps :cat:

goodtilltomorrow
03-11-2006, 09:13 PM
thanks for your replys
i found out why it didnt show for me.
gameshark.
stupid piece of junk!