PDA

View Full Version : Ulti wants world domination

sephirothkevbob
03-11-2006, 11:36 PM
i was thinking about it, yeh ok ulti wants world domination

and i put myself in ultis shoes (or whatever they are) for a minute and i thought, what would i do if i was ulti and i had world domination

its like, yay, killed seeDs, i own world ........... now what?

everyone, what are your thoughts?

Ultima Shadow
03-12-2006, 12:13 AM
ulti wants world dominationWho doesn't? World domination= Totally awesome.:cool:

Jsb01
03-12-2006, 12:44 AM
thats the spirit!

sephirothkevbob
03-12-2006, 11:06 AM
yeah, i mean, world domination would be awesome but then you wouldnt have anything else to do.

Future Esthar
03-12-2006, 11:38 AM
At least if it enables you to do more research and build many more inventions by investing more money on it it would be too cool.

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Or you can organize a global-in-one real life doll show.:D

Human Devil
03-12-2006, 01:38 PM
yea it'll be fun only for a bit....

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 01:45 PM
I thought so...

Shin Gouken
03-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Go back to the time of the Romans. I'm sure that world domination was their aspiration too. But after they dominated they built roads, sewers and brought medicines etc improving the life of those they had conquered.

Ulti may even find some amusement by putting warriors into an arena and watching the fight to the death against Ruby dragons :P

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Or she could just do a gladiator.

Mirage
03-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Sure, world domination is great. Ulty's problem is that she'll be the only one in existance. No one else can live in a time compressed world. No point in world domination when you've got no one to dominate.

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Time just messes up.Everybody still exists.So she can dominate.

Mirage
03-12-2006, 03:24 PM
No, it's stated in the game that only ultimecia can exist in a time compressed world.

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Oh...I see...

Sir Bahamut
03-12-2006, 04:09 PM
True, only Ultimecia can exist in time compression, but since she also absorbs all of time and space in the process, it seems reasonable to assume that she could thus recreate space and time as she saw fit, to a universe where she reignes supreme. Recreating the human race would be easy in such a situation too...

Moon Rabbits
03-12-2006, 04:11 PM
At least if it enables you to do more research and build many more inventions by investing more money on it it would be too cool.

Wh----at?

Oh and when Ultimecia compressed time she also absorbed it, so aside from the fact only she can exist in a compressed world, everyone was absorbed into her spirit/soul/body/whatever, making her everything or god....im sure she could find something fun to do with that kind of power, and if she didn't have the power to be a godlike being (ie. create a race of beings to control?) then she would be screwed (she would be existing in a nothingness forever), and i dont think she cared because she wasn't really all there mentally i dont think because of the years of persecution she faced for being a sorceress. When in fact she caused the persecution by going back in time and starting the whole time compression bidness and after it was all over (when squall and co. got back to their time and ultimecia died) im sure everyone was a little angry at sorceresses (the cause of persecution) so really ultimecia caused the persecution which lead to her mental deterioration and thirst for the destruction of those who made her life hell.

McLovin'
03-12-2006, 06:03 PM
I'd do such naughty things with the ultimate power that we can't even begin to discuss it.