PDA

View Full Version : Why does Kadaj cry?

Liang
03-11-2006, 11:56 PM
:confused: :confused: In the movie, I don't understand why Kadaj cries after he looked into the box.(in the church)

~SapphireStar~
03-12-2006, 12:59 AM
I dont recall Kadaj ever entering the Church. I thought it was only Loz who entered the Church and engages in battle with Tifa. You may be right, I havent seen the movie in awhile.

Zeromus_X
03-12-2006, 01:02 AM
You mean when he looks into the box that contains the last remains of his "mother"? :cat: That's probably why. Or unless you're talking about something else...:choc2:

~SapphireStar~
03-12-2006, 01:10 AM
You mean when he looks into the box that contains the last remains of his "mother"?
If thats the case and you want to know why hes crying? Well, hes finally found her, so he can merge with Sephy I suposse.

Zeromus_X
03-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Well actually I meant that he finally found his "mother" only to see that she's damaged. (Rufus shot it and what-not.)

But your reason is probably better. :cat:

~SapphireStar~
03-12-2006, 01:15 AM
Oh yeah, forgot bout Rufus shooting the box. Maybe hes happy the box isnt 100% destoried or damaged? Well done pointing that out :D

Reeno the Alchemist
03-12-2006, 01:15 AM
i think hes crying because most of that green liquid (im guessing is jenova) is half-way empty and hes mad i dont know (HEY PEOPLE JUST CAUSE I WATCH FF7AC 4 TIMES EVERY DAY DOESNT MEAN I KNOW EVERYTHING) lol im retarded thats all i watch but i think thats why hes crying or its because hes got some screws loose lmao

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 05:18 AM
I think that he cried because he didn't notice Rufus shooting the box,therefore he's not able to protect his mother a.k.a Jenova,and because there would be no reunion if all the Jenova cells are gone.But the remaining Jenova cells were enough to carry out the reunion anyway.

Death Penalty
03-12-2006, 05:21 AM
:confused: :confused: In the movie, I don't understand why Kadaj cries after he looked into the box.(in the church)
Hes a lil punk.

mooglebunni608
03-12-2006, 05:51 AM
The box was full of onions, duh :3

MysticD
03-12-2006, 01:19 PM
XD No,it was full of carrots!

Are ya colour blind?

Kadaj cried because the Jenova cells,that were in the box,were spilled out,something like that.I belive there was still a little left,but i'm not sure.

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 01:44 PM
XD No,it was full of carrots!

Are ya colour blind?

Kadaj cried because the Jenova cells,that were in the box,were spilled out,something like that.I belive there was still a little left,but i'm not sure.

But of course there is,if not there wouldn't be no Sephiroth.

Leeza
03-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Quit the spamming.

Ste "The Man" Sephiroth
03-18-2006, 03:14 AM
He must be crying because he finally found JENOVA.

He was looking for that thing threw the whole movie, and who knows how long it took him to find Midgar?

He was crying with happiness coz he was crying and it turned into laughter.(evil laughter)

Markus. D
03-24-2006, 03:48 AM
maybe it was emotional tears.... maybe tears of joy.... maybe he was beggining to feel an overpowering effect from the Geo-Stigma by holding the box close.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-25-2006, 12:51 PM
I think hes crying because he finally found Jenova(i guess)

goku
03-26-2006, 11:38 AM
i think hes crying because his mummy just spanked him lol not really erm.... proberly because hes just about to get killed by cloud i dno :D

Dark Paladin
04-04-2006, 01:44 PM
I think he cries because 'Mother' chooses Sephy.

Hell_Vangaurd
05-02-2006, 10:29 PM
I think he's crying because Jenova so ugly XP I mean, think about it... If you use your imagination, she made Sephiroth go wacko, everyone got sick because of her, and yeah... *looks around shiftily before sticking PSP into pocket*

Slim
05-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Loz enters the church, and only Loz. Kadaj would not be crying out of happiness. His friggin' mother is spilt all over the god damned sidewalk!!! Would that not upset you? If your mom was spilt on the sidewalk? Its cause he finally gets the box, but it was worth nothing. NOT tears of joy....

LunarWeaver
05-03-2006, 12:01 AM
Loz enters the church, and only Loz. Kadaj would not be crying out of happiness. His friggin' mother is spilt all over the god damned sidewalk!!! Would that not upset you? If your mom was spilt on the sidewalk? Its cause he finally gets the box, but it was worth nothing. NOT tears of joy....

Cloud chases Kadaj into Aeris Land on his bike, and Kadaj is standing next to the flowerbed when he breaks into emotional distress. Then Kadaj uses magic to knock down a pillar, and Cloud chases him out through the roof.

Kadaj cries over his Ma coz he thinks Jenova is the end all beat all and when he saw her, it wasn't even a head so much as an icky substance nobody would want to touch let alone be related to. Somewhat of a letdown I'd think.

Slim
05-03-2006, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't think the sight of Jenova as a substance would have shocked Kadaj. I'm pretty sure he knew what he was getting into.

LunarWeaver
05-03-2006, 12:48 AM
I wouldn't think the sight of Jenova as a substance would have shocked Kadaj. I'm pretty sure he knew what he was getting into.

I dunno Kadaj was one delusion fellow.:choc2:

SiberianKiss
05-03-2006, 06:53 AM
I think he cries because 'Mother' chooses Sephy.

This was the conclusion that I came to as well. If you remember earlier in the film when Kadaj is speaking with Rufus, something along the lines of...

Kadaj - It's unbearable to think that mother might choose him (SEPH) over...

Rufus - ...poor little remnant.

Kadaj - It doesn't matter who she picks. You'll all meet the same end!

I think he cries out in anguish because JENOVA chose Sephiroth over him. He appears to accept it afterward and carry out his "mother's" will without question.

Blitz Ace
05-03-2006, 02:14 PM
all throughout the movie, all three of the SHM tell each other not to cry... and that is when they do not have jenova. I think Kadaj is crying because he finally gets 'mother' and she has been injured, but whatever is left is obviously still able to produce sephiroth, so he is not crying because it was all a waste of time...

crazybayman
05-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Its because he's really a woman.

LunarWeaver
05-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Its because he's really a woman.

Because women are just so weak they have to cry all the time :rolleyes2

Axel Gaius
05-07-2006, 08:21 PM
I dont recall Kadaj ever entering the Church. I thought it was only Loz who entered the Church and engages in battle with Tifa. You may be right, I havent seen the movie in awhile.

He entered the church when cloud was chasing him
How would you feel if your mother's head ( Even if she isn't human) was shot by Rufus, ( Ignoring the fact that the head isn't on the body.) :tonberry:

FallenAngel411
05-08-2006, 05:44 AM
Given the context of the situation and the peculiar expression on his face, as well as the desperate tone of his cries, I deduce that he is crying because his mother is nothing but a pile of green, watery jello, and could never hold him like a real mother. Poor guy needs therapy so bad.

defcon_blackice
05-08-2006, 05:51 PM
he starts to cry because he finds out that Jenova chooses Sephiroth over him, but he dusnt understand why. that is why Kadoj crys when hes in the church

Fantasy Fan
05-08-2006, 06:02 PM
he looked in the mirror