PDA

View Full Version : Cheap tips

Human Devil
03-12-2006, 01:02 AM
1:You can skip scenes but some might cost u percentage points (you might of known.)
2:You can do an infinate gil trick while O'aka is aboard the Celsius. Once you paid his dept he sells his items for very cheap prices. Buy them and sell them back to make profits, allowing you to get as much as gil you want.
3:On the 40th floor in Via Infinito you obtain a catnip accessory from the Black Elemental, with it you can deal 9999 damage while in yellow HP. Combining the Trigger Happy lvl3 (from the gunner dress sphere.) you can deal over dozens of 9999's making some of the hardest bosses in the game fairly easy.
4:Another one is in use of the LadyLuck dressphere if you want strait 7's then just keep on puasing the game until u do.

And there you go some helpfull tips to you gammers out there:D

Tavrobel
03-15-2006, 10:15 PM
All four of these are old news. And the last one, I never heard, because your Lady Luck will probably die by the time you get the three 7s you require, especially if you are going through the Via Infinito.

Human Devil
03-15-2006, 10:57 PM
Hey i never said they were the best. ;)

MaesterVivi
03-17-2006, 02:19 AM
I seem to remember that there was a way to easily gain EXP, while not actually playing...I remember it involved making sure the 'x' button was held down, and Yuna is continually "running" into a wall in some dungeon or another...

The way you set your party up, they wouldn't die, but continue defeating the enemies encountered in random battles, allowing you to walk away from the game for hours at a time, all while leveling up.

Can anybody remind me of what dress spheres to use, and where that dungeon was?

Markus. D
03-17-2006, 04:02 AM
the cheapest tactic.

Trigger Happy + Catnip + Enterprise..... 99,999 damage each time.... *sigh*

ps: I dont reccomend using any of these as it ruins the games.

karatehero
03-17-2006, 04:12 PM
I'd love to know why you add on the 'sigh' to that. I can see it makes the game easy, but by the time you get all that stuff, the game is almost over anyway so who cares?

Its nice they let you dominate the game and just ahve fun with it.

Besides, beating Trema without the catnip is not only very difficult, its annoying. It takes forever to beat him and it gets very repetitive.

rubah
03-17-2006, 04:30 PM
I seem to remember that there was a way to easily gain EXP, while not actually playing...I remember it involved making sure the 'x' button was held down, and Yuna is continually "running" into a wall in some dungeon or another...

The way you set your party up, they wouldn't die, but continue defeating the enemies encountered in random battles, allowing you to walk away from the game for hours at a time, all while leveling up.

Can anybody remind me of what dress spheres to use, and where that dungeon was?
You can do it in any place so long as yuna stays in there and doesn't leave :]

I think the one youre thinking of is the big one on the Mi'ihen old road that you have to do some chocobo questing to get opened. It has a ton of insects in it xD

It's something like this though-- you build up a chain that will allow your girls to continually do a special movement in their dressphere that ideally doesn't waste MP, or can restore it, that doesn't kill the enemy, and in the meantime the enemy isn't killing you.

White mage and alchemist come to mind. The alchemist would probably just be tossing potions or something.

I haven't done it in forever, but it's very effective. Every time you do a special action (not Attack) you'll gain AP in your dressphere and learn abilities.

But after doing it, I noticed my X button on my controller was noticeably lower than the other buttons:( I had an arrangement of books that were balanced so put weight to hold it down for a long time xD

Human Devil
04-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Trema is completely easy if you use mana tonics on him then you wont have to rely on Triggerhappy+Catnip all he'll use is meteor which requires no MP. The battle will just take long.....

Markus. D
04-14-2006, 03:27 AM
to defeat trema without uber items.

begin by first sapping all of his mp (he doesnt have much, you will see :D), then lay up all threat to the party Tank (also keeping sentinal active can help), keep her healed with a White Mage (or Alchemist or whatever) and use whoever else for damage.

Venom
04-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Taking the game back to the store was the best cheat code I used for it ^^