PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Through the Via Infinito

Human Devil
03-12-2006, 02:35 AM
To find via infinito go to bevelle and go to the room in the right of the temple and ull see that the KinderGuardians found something and thats via infinito. When u enter you c an old man talking about some Trema guy who never returned out of the dungeon. Well the kids get scared and run back to the telepoter thing and YRP finds a Crimson sphere well lets find another. its not much of a puzzle becuase some of the floors repeat the same things but if u run into a fiend either ramming the wall or sitting in a pit its best to be avoided not unless u have all your beserkers with Evade&Counter but if not just dont fight it cuz u cant run. when u get to a great cloister which is every 20 floors you will fight something and on the 20th u will c maester Kinoc which he turns into Aranea
HP:18,280
EXP:4,000
Difficulty:Fair
this battle can get messy but shouldnt it does 2 different damages an attack and if it bites u it does about 1,000 just pummel it with chained attacks.Then u find a Crimson sphere yay:D .Every 20 floors it gets harder once u reached the 40th floor or great cloister you will c maester Jysco and he morphs into Black Elemental
HP:9,999
EXP:770
Difficulty:very easy to very hard
Its possible to get rid of this thing in one turn but it could annihilate u in an instant.it could use flare dealing about 8,500 damage without using magic up and u dont want it to use ultima so darknights work well using darkness dealing 5,000 damage should kill him in about 2 turns. Now in the chest you get five items Moon Bracer, Shining Bracer, Speed Bracer, Recovery Bracer and Cat Nip. Once u hit 60 u see Grand Measter Mika and he morphs into Concherer
HP:343,280
EXP:6,000
Difficulty:Hard
:eek: got a lot of hp there. hmph this battle is can be time consuming. If u didnt read my cheap tricks guide but however this guy can deal damages over the HP limit like his megatonpress can do about 60,000 damage but only on 1 target he'll also use gunk which takes ur MP and poisons u and SOMETIMES he'll use flare on everyone so have everyone in beserkers with Evade&Counter and use a lunar curtain and a chocobo wing then ur set his flare may not kill ur party is u howl or use stamina tonics or even both then ur set just revive the one who tooken he great blow. (You can use Cat Nip+TriggerHappy lvl3.) After the battle Paine talks about Trema and him finding this palce a year ago and never coming back. On the 80th florr make sure u take the telepoter behind u and save then u see Lady Yunalesca and her husband Zaon wants he vanishes Yunalesca turns into.......
Chac
HP:437,850
EXP:2,200
Difficulty:Hard
:mad: Chac is pretty quick and its HP isnt fun to look at this thing can use Stony Glare but the thing is u cant be immune to it and if it attacks u then... Ohh nooo:eek: you'll be shattered but there is 2 ways to be this thing although its attack break the damage limit u can avoidwith the Beserkers and have one person with trigger happy lvl3 and Cat Nip accessory. Or have every one in warrior with Sword Tome accessory and Font of Power garmet grid and keep on using delay buster on Chac and itll never get to attack this way surely is time consuming , if u dont have patience then i suggest u do the 1st one ist better;) OK lol i forgot to tell u that charm bangles dont work in here, yea monsters in here r getting kinda rough. Once u reached the 100th floor save i repeat SAVE. Then u see Zaon and he morphs into the ultimate opponet Paragon
HP:200,000
EXP:9,000
Difficulty::cry:
This guy is NO FREAKIN JOKE hey the only way to beat him is if he's oversoul then he'll begin to miss all of his attacks but otherwise just stick to the Cat Nip and heal your party before he dies. Before u know this old guy comes out of nowhere and kills Paragon :mog: u gussed it thats Trema allright. once the scence over he challenges YRP when it begins he might cast demi about 2-3 times and attack between them his attacks r multiple hits about 2 or 3 times with about 1,000 a hit oh and heres his HP and stuff, Trema
HP:999,999
EXP:10,000
Difficulty:Ugh:confused:
I think it could be easy if your quick enough his MP:999 so use mana tonics on him to get rid of his mp so he cant cast his extremly deadly spells and have everyone in protect with vailent lusture garmet grid for defense and use Cat Nip attacking all ya got just takes a while and i mean a while if your not using Cat Nip. Once u beat him he'll call u guys the Paragons of spira and u conquered Via Infinito.

I Hope this helped you:D .

Markus. D
03-12-2006, 07:22 AM
great guide.

maybe you could use spell check to make it slightly easier to read :)?

Human Devil
03-12-2006, 01:03 PM
lol ok

McLovin'
03-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Thats very strange.

New to FF=Less than a year of playing
Knows a lot about FF=Hasn't played, just read about.
:)

Human Devil
03-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Hope this helped any of you guys???? If it did i feel proud. :D

DMKA
03-13-2006, 01:57 AM
Catnip + Gunner for the win.