PDA

View Full Version : How many possible outcomes are there for Rikku's mix

atchisonje
03-12-2006, 03:30 AM
How many possible outcomes are there for Rikku's mix really? I know there's a bunch, but who has the time of counting them all?!:rolleyes2

Tavrobel
03-12-2006, 04:12 AM
There are 64 different outcomes (64 different items, including some results that result in creating an item that can easily be obtained). The actual amount of mixable combinations is far larger. The amount of items mixable also remains similar in FFX-2. There are 2312 (I think) mixing combinations in FFX-2, so in FFX, there are slightly less possible items mixed (I lost my poster that had all the mixes on it from the FFX strategy Guide, so no exact numbers), but in FFX, there are 64 outcomes, and in FFX-2, the number is decreased to 53.

The people who can count, are the people who care enough to waste their time learning and figuring out how to tell you,

Zeromus_X
03-12-2006, 05:11 AM
I have that poster...well, I have to find it first, hold on...:cat:

Edit: Ahh! So many...my eyes!!! :eep: Well, it says there are 64 possible combinations, but...

You know, I'm going to just look at the Sphere Grid now...:eep:

mega_tonberry
03-12-2006, 06:04 AM
I have the poster right here but theres like a billion different combinations. Whoever tries to count it should make sure not to have anything planned for the next 10 years.

rikkupainegoofydonald
03-12-2006, 08:02 AM
It must be (10000 or so) and unlimited combinations, my favorite was Hi-Potion + Door To Tomorrow mix to be Final Elixir, my favorite.

Tavrobel
03-15-2006, 10:25 PM
I already listed an approximate amount for both FFX and FFX-2. It is not anywhere near 10k. There are limited combinations, because there are limited items in the game. No need to count. Count the amount of items on the X and the Y axis, and multiply them together. Then you divide by 2.

Simple math... although I think I'm getting too obsessed with my Trig functions. Sines and Cosines. Good stuff.