PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt wants to play gay...?

JackNapier
03-12-2006, 03:35 AM
After the success of Brokeback Mountain Brad Pitt told sources that we would like to be known for acting in gay films. I for one find this hilarious as he is lusted after by millions of women. This all seems like a South Park joke.....infact it probably will be.

VorpalCyberWolf
03-12-2006, 03:45 AM
XD Yeah definately South Park-able. But somehow I buy it. You must admit the chemistry between Brad and Tom Cruise in Interview With a Vampire almost reached that level anyway. He would pull it off.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-12-2006, 03:57 AM
I'd do him.

Lychon
03-12-2006, 04:15 AM
I'd do him.

Ditto...if I were gay.

-LYCHON

Doomie
03-12-2006, 04:27 AM
lol, Spiff just said he'd fuck himself.

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2006, 06:26 AM
Credit to him for wanting to do this. I've always found the man a little more human than many of the other "higher ups" in Hollywood. I don't doubt for a second he could pull it off either...

*remembers happy memories of Interview With The Vampire*

~SapphireStar~
03-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Credit to him for wanting to do this. I've always found the man a little more human than many of the other "higher ups" in Hollywood. I don't doubt for a second he could pull it off either...

*remembers happy memories of Interview With The Vampire*

Indeed, how many male actors are willing to play gay parts? Not alot as far as Im aware and far play to him if he does land a gay role. I dont see anything wrong with it at all.

Resha
03-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Oh, good. Then we'll get some nice juicy tabloid news from someone other than Jolie. Brad Pitt and Ben affleck. Pifflecks.