PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I want a final fantasy street fighter

lordAshram
03-12-2006, 05:53 AM
Ive been obsessing lately with the thought of square and capcom colaborating in a final fantasy fighting game. Both companies have done colaborations before with great success and with the wide variety of characters, each with their own fighting style Im surprised this hasnt been thought of or attempted yet. As a fan of both rpgs and fighting games this would be my dream cometrue. Perhaps if we come up with a good enough concept of this the companies might consider this..

I already have a couple of ideas of what some of the characters would look like and behave like.. I would love your colaboration in adding your own character and his or her different moves. help me out ok?

1) Kain: fighting influence: vega and billy kane
standard moves:jump (vega and billy kane move) horizontal dive( also a vega move. he jumps to the wall and dives towards his oponent)
spear slash (extends spear forward, billy kane move) diagonal spear slash ( also a billy kane move) spear strikes(tap button quickly, similar to e. hondas 100 hand slap)

Super move: Tornado ( joe higashis super move)

2) Cecil: (dark knight cecil, cuz hes cooler and there are no other dark knights in the ff history, paladins are a dime a dozen)
standard moves: dark wave(standard proyectile move)
absorb (slow moving proyectile ball that takes energy away from the enemy and absorbs it)
power up(move taken from genfu in samurai showdown) uses up some of his own hp to fill up his super bar

super moves:
. absorb - (slow moving proyectile that sucks hp from the oponent and gives it to cecil
. doom - (taken from gen street fighter alfa) after the attack there is a countdown. if enemy does not successfully hit cecil the enemy is knocked dizzy.
. level 3 super move - death (can be a proyectile type attack where the greeper shadow attacks with its sickle causing large ammout of damage

3) Rinoa
moves : reflect (bounces back proyectile attacks) crossbow (standard proyectile attack. ice drop (block of ice falls on oponents head)
fire shield (similar to a yoga flame) lightning strike(close range anti air attack)
special moves:
. angelo recover - restores some hp
. angelo cannon - super proyectile attack
. angelo strike - grab attack whhere the dog charges and grabs the oponent
. level 3 super -wishing star. rinoa and dog charge in and if the oponent does not block or dodge the rush the beatdown begins

4) Shadow (obviouse fighting influences hanzo and galford)
moves: teleport , ninja star (while jumping) interceptor rush (proyectile attack using the dog) mirage( same move used by hanzo and galford
super moves: fire scroll, water scroll, lighting scroll(not sure how i would use these) mirage( multiple images attack, similar to street fighter alpha v mode where the character gets a shadow behind him or her and can hit a lot of time.

5) Yang ( would be a combination of fei long and the twins from street fighter 3
moves:all moves from the above mentioned characters, also kick(launches forward with jumping side kick, kinda like E. Hondas flying head butt)
super moves:ENDURE(makes him very hard to hurt kinda like juggernout in marvel super heros and .BUILD(makes him stronger, think samurai showdowns rage meter when full)

At anyrate u get the idea..help me fill in the blanks with your ideas on the other characters and how they would fit in a fighting game. I will continue to add to this as I come up with more ideas. Lets make this happen

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 01:35 PM
(6)Squall
moves:shoot,bullet strike(like auto gunblade),flash(shoots a bullet to the ground and make the enemy temporarily vulnerable to attacks)
Super moves:
I.Rough Divide(execute when crouching)
II.Fated Circle(execute when jumping)
III.Blasting Zone(multiple hit damage)
IV.Lion Heart(max 22-hit combo move)

I'll think of more later.

lordAshram
03-12-2006, 03:25 PM
standard moves: suplex(Zangief grab) pummel(like ryo from art of fighting) aura blast ( standard proyectile move)

special moves:
. fire dance(crosses oponent several times engulfing him in flames
. sonic waves( similar to charlies super move from street fighter alfa)
. bum rush ( would be a raging demon move for sure)

keep em coming

Twilight Edge
03-12-2006, 04:11 PM
8)Amarant
moves:claw,venom claw,barrage(like wolverine,too bad it's not st),tornado claw
super moves:
I.No Mercy(one hit,double damage)
II.Berserker Barrage(same as wolvie's,max 18 hits)
III.Lethal Claw(heavy damage max 7 hits)
IV.XXXX(2 hits,double damage)
V.Weapon X Neo(heavy damage,max 24 hits)

9)Cloud
moves:slash,bash(hard chopping),stab
Super moves:
I.Braver(1 hit,double damage)
II.Cross Slash(4 hits,double damage)
III.Blade Beam(multiple hit damage)
IV.Climmhazard(heavy damage,max 8 hits)
V.Meteorain(heavy damage,max 14 hits)
VI.Finishing Touches(heavy damage,max 15 hits)
VII.Omnislash(super heavy damage,max 16 hits)

Others coming on later.

Fatal Impurity
03-12-2006, 05:24 PM
that would make an amzing game...but i feel that the creators of soul blade/calibur would make a better job of it.....due to the fact that practically all the FF characters have weapons...

Stayin Dizzy
03-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Play Ehrgiz (I think thats how it was spelt) its got ff7 characters in areana fighting

lordAshram
03-12-2006, 08:17 PM
that would make an amzing game...but i feel that the creators of soul blade/calibur would make a better job of it.....due to the fact that practically all the FF characters have weapons...

yeah I thought of this, however the difference is that games like soul caliber, tekken or dead or alive concentrate on physical attacks and combos. To add magic and summons to this type of game would be diffecult and wouldnt work well in my opinion ( just play ergeiz to see what i mean. I think a 2d format would run much smoother.

DJZen
03-12-2006, 11:52 PM
Cloud:

Any time cloud is selected on the character select screen, the bloodcurdling shriek of millions of fanboys/girls deafens the player.

Moves:
LOLBUSTERSORDZ!
hit the "sword" button and Cloud will slash his opponent, even if they're across the screen and blocking.

LOLTRIWIELD!
hit the "sword" button twice and Cloud will do one of his crazy antics from Advent Children where he turns his sword into multiple swords.

ZOMGOMNISLASHZ0R!
hit the "sword" button three times to have Cloud automatically win the game.

I think that should please the fans.

Fatal Impurity
03-13-2006, 04:38 PM
lol ergiez was a novel idea but i dont think it got realeased over here (in britain) the graphics have aged badly and it had this wierd prince naseem ripoff lol but the thing about the summons could be sorted in a simaler way to DBZ: budoki 3's special moves and fusions lol

lordAshram
03-14-2006, 12:27 AM
well this hasnt gotten much replies... so lets put it this way....

would you guys be interested in a final fantasy fighting game or do you think that the two genras dont really mix.
if so how would you prefer the game to be? like street fighter in 2d? more weapon orientated like soul caliber? would you want the graffics in anime or in 3D?

what would your preference be?

Twilight Edge
03-14-2006, 05:57 AM
3D weapon orientated.