PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions

terley
03-12-2006, 10:44 AM
k here are my questions

1. Where can i get 4 slot good armour
2. Where do i find dark matter for ribbon
3. and also what items do u suggest i get for which customisations? i need to own

Little Blue
03-12-2006, 11:42 AM
1. Try Wantz in Macalania Woods South
2. Beat any of the bosses in the Monster Arena. Overkill for two until you have the desired amount.
3. I like Ribbon, BHPL, Auto Phoenix and Auto Haste. No idea what items you need though...

terley
03-12-2006, 12:41 PM
are the default bosses in monster arena?

or do i have to kill a boss ingame with a taming sword to be able to get em in the arena?

wud be hard cuz atm im just training before the final sin encounter :S

TheSpoonyBard
03-12-2006, 12:52 PM
The plotline bosses aren't in the Monster Arena, it has its own unique bosses which appear as you capture fiends throughout Spira.

In my opinion the best armour should have Auto-Phoenix, Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect and Auto-Potion.

Mirage
03-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Naw, you should put Break HP limit in there too. Probably instead of auto potion. If you've got a PAL game, Ribbon aswell, instead of auto-protect.

Tavrobel
03-12-2006, 03:54 PM
k here are my questions

1. Where can i get 4 slot good armour
2. Where do i find dark matter for ribbon
3. and also what items do u suggest i get for which customisations? i need to own

1. Try Wantz in Macalania Woods South
2. Beat any of the bosses in the Monster Arena. Overkill for two until you have the desired amount.
3. I like Ribbon, BHPL, Auto Phoenix and Auto Haste. No idea what items you need though...

In addition to two, the Dark Matters dropped are only dropped 1/4 of the time. Otherwise, they drop their normal items. If you can do 99999 consistently, then you can get easy Overkills (because no other damage amount can cause instant Overkills)

Ribbon: 99 Dark Matter
Auto Pheonix: 20 Mega Pheonixes, bribed/dropped by many enemies, bribe Ghost for 38 Mega Pheonixes (NA version)
Break HP Limit: 30 Wings to Discovery, dropped by Shinryu (1 normal, 2 if Overkill, original monster creation (also drops Dark Matter), bribe Marlboro/Great Marlboro for 3-5, 6-10 (NA version)
Auto-Haste: 80 Chocobo Wings, stolen from Cactaur and Qactaur, dropped by same, bribe various opponents for, also dropped/stolen from by Cactaur King, area creation (Al Bhed Home)

are the default bosses in monster arena?
or do i have to kill a boss ingame with a taming sword to be able to get em in the arena?
wud be hard cuz atm im just training before the final sin encounter :S

Bosses cannot be captured. No boss in FFX re-appears as a normal encounter later in game. The normal fiends you find when walking around are the ones that can be captured, except Bevelle Via Purifico, and Magic Pots. Yes, impossible, in fact to fight most of the Arena monsters, because you haven't completed the Grid yet.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-12-2006, 05:28 PM
i would recommend armour with ribbon. bhpl, hp+30% + an auto thing (if u hav auto-potion and sell all ur potions apart from your x-potions, thats a good technique) if ur part of the crew that says bhpl is unnecessary (jackasses!) then ribbon, auto-potion (as above) auto-phoenix and alchemist. the auto-phoenix alcvhemist combination ensures that as soon as sum1 dies they are brught back with full health.

dark aeons drop armour with bhpl n ribbon and 4 slots. its rare but it happens.
ribbon - 99 dakr matters (i'd use shinryu)
bhpl - 30 wings to discovery, bribe malboros 675,000 gil for a max of 4. malboros appear behind the agency in calm lands. if u find some chimera brains, u can also bribe them 245,000 gil for up to 4 lv4 key spheres.
auto-potion - stamina spring X4. get 99 wen creatin ornitholestes in monster arena (catch 3 each of dinonix [kilika] ipiria [mi'ihen] raptor [mushroom rock] melusine [thunder plains] yowie [yojimbos cave] zaurus [omega ruins] NOTE: for omgea ruins search around X=70 Y=35 on airship search
auto-phoenix - 20 mega phoenix's bribe alcyone 10750 gil in bikanel dessert
alchemy - 4 healing water
hp+30% - 1 stamina tonic make stratoavis in monster arena by catchin one of each thing in besaid to get 99