PDA

View Full Version : dreams

Luara
03-12-2006, 05:47 PM
what kind of dreams do you have? I cant say mine, its for + 18... xD
:choc2:

Mythra
03-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Well, I really dont have those anymore ;). I usually don't even dream or I can't remember it when I wake up. But when I do dream, its usually about a girl I like (in a non-sexual way) or something dealing with what I'm going through at that particular point in my life. Its said I do believe that dreams are meant to help you through things in life or to make decisions about things. And since my brain is usually going non-stop, I have alot of things to dream about.

Venom
03-12-2006, 05:58 PM
If I said most of them I'd be banned.

Some of my dreams are random, Like being hit by a ice cream truck on the sidewalk or having a wrench thrown at me in art class.

McLovin'
03-12-2006, 06:05 PM
The only dreams I get are ones where I get to a certain part then I wake up and forget everything I was dreaming about.

Xaven
03-12-2006, 06:06 PM
You always dream as long as your sleeping. Whether you remember them or not is dependent on what time during the last dream that you wake up. You actually have hundreds (or was it tens?) of dreams every night. :p

Anyway, the last dream I remember involved a fetish of mine and probably wouldn't be wise to post. :D

McLovin'
03-12-2006, 06:14 PM
All dreams are naughty.

Stayin Dizzy
03-12-2006, 06:20 PM
I dream about a lot of things and it's usually pretty realistic. I can usually remember the last couple dreams I had when I first wake up, and sometimes I right them down to remember them later

McLovin'
03-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I once dreamed up the cure for the common cold.

But I forgot.

The Nobel Prize would have surely been mine...

bipper
03-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Illusions of Grandeur

Elite Lord Sigma
03-12-2006, 06:45 PM
My dreams are far too weird for me to comprehend.

Zeldy
03-12-2006, 06:48 PM
I was at a Rasmus gig and Lauri kissed me :cool:

mooglebunni608
03-12-2006, 06:51 PM
My dreams make no sense... but they seem very realistic, especially the scary ones :0

KoShiatar
03-12-2006, 07:12 PM
I dreamt there was a Gakt concert not far from my town, and the ticket cost 19,50 euro. O_o'

Bowser
03-12-2006, 07:46 PM
One time I had a dream where everyone was gummi bears.

Odaisé Gaelach
03-12-2006, 07:46 PM
I wish that I could dream lucidly... it's on my to do list.

Faris
03-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Strange, and interesting. Like the one I had this morning.

Alive-Cat
03-12-2006, 08:02 PM
I have a lot of nightmares. About basically evil, Satan, God, paedophiles (though in real life I'd like to see them try), being tortured, torturing, many things...

Psychotic
03-12-2006, 08:06 PM
I wish that I could dream lucidly... it's on my to do list.Same here. I've done it twice for very brief periods of time, though.

My last dream involved swimming in a big port between big ships. I can't really remember much more of it.

Reles
03-12-2006, 08:08 PM
I just woke up and I remember the dream I just had. I was in my new college dorm and my roommate was a nut and she tried to kiss me and I got really scared.

I mostly have nightmares or dreams where I'm constantly walking around and it's pointless. Also, a lot of my nightmares have to do with drowning, or someone else drowning. Ever since I was a wee kid.

rubah
03-12-2006, 08:29 PM
I've had dreams where people have died twice this week:o

Usually mine are awesome adventure stories 8)

Shoeberto
03-12-2006, 08:31 PM
My dreams usually horribly strange. Go figure.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Last dream I remembered was odd, but the point was blantantly obvious after bieng told "Well even I can tell you what that means" Then I thought about it and realized what it meant.

Old Manus
03-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Dreams are for pussies

Lost Number
03-12-2006, 10:13 PM
I never dream, as far as I know. Last one was 4 years ago and involved Quina from FF9...then I decided to stop dreaming rather than stop playing.

Twisted Tinkerbell
03-12-2006, 10:25 PM
My dreams go from 18+ to cute n cuddly. I had a dream about being beaten up by my ex. That sucked. :(

Tasura
03-12-2006, 10:31 PM
I havent had t many dreams since i started university, which makes me sad, but you cant really dream if you dont sleep so that may be why :). mostly i have weird dreams that involve flying/killing stuff, thse are always fun. And on a side note I interpreted a dream earlier, the guy didnt give me much detail, but his computer was talking to him.

Edit- also glancing back up i noticed mention of lucid dreaming, and I just have to say, that lucid dreaming can be fun ^^.

Markus. D
03-12-2006, 10:42 PM
there a bit radom.

speciafically last night.

I dreamt I was at work for five hours....

Larahl
03-12-2006, 10:50 PM
I have a lot of bizzare dreams,
like that I'm in a tower and I break the door to get up forward the tower.
And when I get to the top I see a celebrity and wake up.
Or a dream where soldiers in purple suits chasing me in school for no reason, and I jump on their heads.

Dreddz
03-12-2006, 10:52 PM
I dont really dream anymore, and when I do, there usually unpleasant ones. I heard its what you do beforehand that influences your dreams. I play Street Fighter On my PSP every night before I go to bed, maybe its video games ??

Lost Number
03-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Its true...so never play resident evil, OK? Or FEAR.

Dark Paladin
03-14-2006, 01:34 PM
I usually have nightmares but i always know if i'm dreaming. Some of my dreams are horrible. They usually involve my greatest fears.

Shaun
03-14-2006, 01:41 PM
My dreams are very weird...great psychological emphasis. It's like going to the deep depths of my mind. The dreams are often very real. I sometimes wake up and it takes about five seconds to actually realise it was a dream. They often have meaning too...like they're trying to tell me something. I often think about it, sometimes for even an hour when I wake up, but I often forget them. I should write them down, I guess...

Tanith
03-14-2006, 02:25 PM
If I said most of them I'd be banned.

Some of my dreams are random, Like being hit by a ice cream truck on the sidewalk or having a wrench thrown at me in art class.

What a coincidence! I dreamt that just yesterday. Oh..no...my bad, that wasnt a dream. It actually happened.

Well that explains the full-body cast.

Jess
03-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I have really realistic dreams and when I wake up I'm like "wtf, that didn't actually happen?" :grinpink:

Jsb01
03-14-2006, 04:14 PM
I dream about my childhood.

Fonzie
03-14-2006, 04:56 PM
When i dream sometimes i know i'm asleep. I want to wake up also i tell myself to wake the hell up. Then i fall off my skateboard and wake up.

IceAngel
03-14-2006, 09:55 PM
If I watch a film that I think is scary, I think about it too much and have a nightmare that it happens to me. I had a weird one where I was coming home from school and my mum started chasing me and hitting me with her bag... I was a bit scared at that point after I woke up. :)

NeoCracker
03-14-2006, 10:03 PM
Keep in mind for reading this that I am a Guy.

I once Dreamed I was Sailor Moon laying in a huge bed looking out a window into the stars thinking, I wonder what the future is like. I porceed to fall asleep and wake up seeing the roof was gone and the window smashed. I walked outside as saw jet fighters and helicopters in the air. The van we had in real life at the time was parked on the street and I walked by it seeing amy, sailer Mercury I beleave run by. However rahter than being a petite little chick with blue hair she had muscles bigger than arnold shwartanager and had a big automatic gun. Confused I stood there wondering what was going on, only to see a tuxedo mask with a third eye above his eye cover thing. He handed me a funny looking gun and said, "Take care of this Quasar," and ran off towards a large monster that looked like it was from power rangers. Tuxedo mask suddenly grew to the size of the monster and they pulled out lightsabers and began to fight. I then looked at the gun wondering what to do with it. Suddenly someone who looked just like me (Sailor moon) grabbed the gun and twisted it all sorts of funky ways. She then said, "all done," and the gun looked exactly the same. I then woke up to find five dollars under my pillow for a tooth. The money was in real life.

Croyles
03-19-2006, 11:50 PM
I wish I had one of dreams again that make you dissapointed when you wake up (sexual or non sexual, preferences open). But unfortunetly I dont remember too many dreams lately. That being said, I dont want another dream where im snowboarding, a 'the slope continues this way' sign changes to a 'Warning, 100000ft drop ahead' sign when im just behind it going at 50mph, I fall for like 10 minutes in dream time and wake up just when I hit the ground, urgh. Ive had a few of those.

Shiny
03-19-2006, 11:55 PM
A had a dream about the Teletubbies beating me down. I was in this empty dark hallway and all the sudden Po (the pink one) tackled me down. The rest of them ran out and started beating me. Then the purple one (Dipsy Wispy I think) started hitting me on the head with it's purse. They screamed out, "AGAIN AGAIN!" And they kept hitting me...ahhh!

Ouch!
03-19-2006, 11:58 PM
I've had trouble remembering my dreams since I was around 10 years old. Sometimes I wake up in the morning realizing that I had a really cool dream that night. That's all, though.

Dude1972
03-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Once, I had a dream...that all the girls I knew...were chasing after me (I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!)..and then...they..sniff...hurt me!!..in mean way!! *cries* WAA!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-20-2006, 12:01 AM
i have some seriously cool dreams but then I wake up and I can't remember them

Chris
03-20-2006, 12:17 AM
I usually have extra-ordinary dreams, but as most people, I seem to forget them when I awake. :(

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-20-2006, 12:24 AM
I dream of so many random things! Once I dreamed I kicked a dog and he landed in a tree....ugh maybe its cause' im wierd.:p But like Chris said, I also tend to forget some of the most awesome dreams I have :(

Reine
03-20-2006, 04:00 AM
Mine are wierd...sometimes, Silent Hill types...sometimes about the huge story saga my friend and I have been building for a few years, sometimes about random people...

The other night's one involved something called a Tesla Barrier :shifty:

Evastio
03-20-2006, 07:08 PM
I dream about my childhood.

Me too. Like today I had this dream that I was back in Kindergarten. Eveyone around me was so happy and so innocent. Except for me. I was thinking "What's the point!? This happiness and innocence will never last!!!!". I was upset, depressed, and lonely while everyone was laughing and having a good time. Then I woke up.

Black Angel
03-21-2006, 03:37 AM
I remember having a dream where this guy had an old man hostage, and the guy shot me in the heart, blacked out, then I woke up (still in the dream here ppl) after like 2 seconds...And the wound felt more like a bruise

Then...

I had another dream that I was walking in this toy store and I was randomly shot in the leg. I blacked out again for like 2 seconds and the leg was in a cast, but it felt like a bruise.

nik0tine
03-21-2006, 04:50 AM
My dreams are so fucking wierd you'd think I was on drugs.

Agent Proto
03-21-2006, 04:53 AM
I'm having some weird dreams. Like this one time, I dreamt about the neighborhood cat, it was with the orange fur. I was chasing the cat on my driveway, trying to catch it. I have no idea way. Just last night, I had this weird dream about these two guys playing Kingdom Hearts 2 at the Dialysis center. They were sitting on these two cool chairs. It was weird..

I love it when I have weird dreams. :love:

FallenAngel411
03-21-2006, 05:02 AM
Sometimes I forget my dreams, but when I can remember, they usually seem to deal with ghosts or the apocolypse. But they're not really nightmares, just....weird. Oh, and once I dreamed I was stuck in Strawberry Castle and the evil Strawberry Queen was turning everybody into strawberries with her evil Strawberry Wand. So I ran up to her, snatched the evil Strawberry Wand, and escaped with my dad on a golf cart. True story.

K-chan
03-21-2006, 02:39 PM
My dreams are so smurfing weird you'd think I was on drugs.

Ditto.

Most of the time, I'll start dreaming about something normal and boring, like getting up to go to school or something. Then it'll wind up with me being chased by a tornado ,while riding an insane horse whos ear keeps falling off, while inside a building that`s actually a maze. 0_o

Raistlin
03-21-2006, 04:27 PM
I had my first dream in a very long time last night. Well, meaning I remembered my first dream in a very long time. I never remember my dreams.