PDA

View Full Version : Best Sailor Scout

Michael Belmont
03-12-2006, 11:17 PM
So what Sailor do you like the most?

~SapphireStar~
03-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Eep! Hard question! I would say Sailor Mercury, only because when we played it in high school I was her :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-12-2006, 11:25 PM
No SAILOR MOON????

I like them all seriously....

Taiyou
03-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Saturn can blow stuff up and destroy the world before the thought to use the crystal would even enter Moon's mind. :x

Yay for chicks with boom boom powers!

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-12-2006, 11:27 PM
I totally didn't vote for the better looking half of the yuri pairing.

03-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Saturn can blow stuff up and destroy the world before the thought to use the crystal would even enter Moon's mind. :x

Note the fact that when Saturn does uses that power she dies also.

TasteyPies
03-12-2006, 11:36 PM
My vote goes for the lesbian ones.

Michael Belmont
03-12-2006, 11:38 PM
No SAILOR MOON????

Well i can't put her on the poll because she doesn't understand teamwork.

RSL
03-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Sailer Uranus.

Crushed Hope
03-12-2006, 11:48 PM

^^^

Pretty much my favorite, the fact that her powers kill her as well makes me like her a bit more too. It adds alot to her as a character.

03-13-2006, 12:04 AM
No SAILOR MOON????

If you think that, then you really need to watch all 200 episodes carefully. It is poignantly evident that she understands the concept of teamwork. Example: Queen Metallia was only defeated because Princess Selenity asked for strength from the Inner Senshi. Doom Phantom was defeated by Neo Queen Selenity working with Small Lady. I could go on. *waves Sailor Moon fanboy flags*

Shoden
03-13-2006, 12:10 AM
Venus for obvious reasons, I almost voted for Mars though, same reason but for the saem reason Venus outdid mars on the factor of that reason and this makes no sense whatsoever.

DMKA
03-13-2006, 12:53 AM
I liked Saturn best as a Sailor Senshi but I liked Makoto (Jupiter) best as a person.

cloud_doll
03-13-2006, 01:18 AM
Sailor Venus....I don't know why...she's just my favorite for no reason at all! my second choice is Sailor Moon

Madame Adequate
03-13-2006, 03:25 AM
I like Haruka (Uranus) most. Of course, the relationship with Michiru has something to do with that, but she's the most realistic, down-to-earth Senshi, who knows and accepts that sometimes bad things happen, and you can't ALWAYS save the world.

Plus she's lesbian with Michiru.

The Three Lights are awesome as well. And nobody - and I really do mean nobody - can compete with Iron Mouse.

03-13-2006, 03:31 AM
I find Yaten to be the cutest of the Starlights, though I like Seiya's personality better. I find it interesting how if you look at the manga there are over 20 Sailor Scouts presented.

I find the scenes between Michiru and Haruka so adorable; they have great chemistry, though Michiru is such the flirt.

As for the Animates, I like Aluminum Siren the most. Of the Asteroid Senshi, I prefer PallaPalla because she is such a child.

Slade
03-13-2006, 05:12 AM
Sailor Jupiter was always my favorite Scout. To me, she was the escence of 'cool'. I liked the whole 'tomboy' thing too. She also had the most distructive powers, being lightning, not to mention the best transformations and best power sequences :)

I miss this show so much, it is one of my most favorite anime series and basically introduced me to anime :cool:

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-13-2006, 05:21 AM
If there is a someone called 'Rei' in any anime, she will almost undoubtedly be the best female character.

Reles
03-13-2006, 05:25 AM
I loved Sailor Venus growing up. We did that thing in elementary where you'd have a group of friends and you all picked the scout you wanted to be. I was so cool because I was Sailor Venus. Also, I have a Sailor V shirt that I even wore up to Middle School, I'd still wear it but I can't because I have boobs now. I'd wear it tomorrow if I could. I even have a Sailor moon nightie gown that I still wear to bed. At sleepovers my friends stare at me oddly.

03-13-2006, 06:25 AM
If there is a someone called 'Rei' in any anime, she will almost undoubtedly be the best female character.
Hino Rei. Sometimes it is spelt Raye in English translations, though it should be Rei. Anyways Hino Rei is Sailor Mars.

Michael Belmont
03-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Guys let's not bring up the starlights you're making me sick.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-13-2006, 11:02 AM
Hino Rei. Sometimes it is spelt Raye in English translations, though it should be Rei. Anyways Hino Rei is Sailor Mars.
Yeah, I know; thus my comment.

blackmage_nuke
03-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Mercury, I like smart girls with blue hair

Mo-Nercy
03-13-2006, 02:19 PM
I voted for Mars. She used to do that thing with the strip of paper that expels evil spirits (the term for that eludes me right now, I'll be back to edit this when I remember it) and I thought it was really really cool.

Melodie
03-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Mercury, I like smart girls with blue hair

I must agree with that. hooray for mercury!

MJN SEIFER
03-13-2006, 07:38 PM
No SAILOR MOON????

She does.