PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Saga

-Clarke
03-13-2006, 02:17 AM
Sure it's a 3 year old game, but I heard alot of bashing on it. I played it and I like playing as the seven characters that each have great plot lines and twists, the art is pretty creative, the battle system was pretty fun to use especially the reel system, and the game is challenging. Sure this game ain't like Saga Frontier but that doesn't make it a bad game. So why all the hate.

Shoeberto
03-13-2006, 02:33 AM
Stuff like this goes in Gen SE :)

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
03-13-2006, 02:50 AM
I liked the game but i couldn't get very far...

Tama2
03-13-2006, 03:16 AM
fun game love it's

:D

Markus. D
03-13-2006, 12:59 PM
tis awesome.

some.... or most people cant appreciate the graphics... I think thats what turns them off it.

MisterRikku
03-15-2006, 01:49 AM
Iv'e never playe dit. I've seen it around but never picked it up. So would you guys recommend it?

XxSephirothxX
03-15-2006, 01:54 AM
I played it for an admittedly short amount of time, but I thought it was pretty godawful. :p

Jhei
03-15-2006, 02:26 AM
It wasn't really awful or boring, in fact I really wanted to finish it. But I didn't get very far because for me it was very complicated. (I didn't understand many aspects of the game) Although, it was fun when I didn't try to understand the mechanics of the game. XD

Dignified Pauper
03-15-2006, 04:49 AM
I think the game's learning curve is HUGE and forces you to spend a good 2 to 3 hours just to get use to battling and what-not.

I for one haven't take the time to really do much with it, but I think that if I would, it'd be a decent title.

Markus. D
03-21-2006, 11:31 PM
no, it is a decent title.

~SapphireStar~
03-21-2006, 11:42 PM
I didnt like it because I didnt understand the battle system fully. Silly reason I know, but even after reading the manuel and playing the game, I just couldnt get my head round the system. I cant even remember it very well now. I mainly watched the FFX2 demo that came with it.

Tama2
03-22-2006, 04:50 AM
just a game you gotta learn well. If you don't you most likley won't like its

Kyros
04-11-2006, 04:59 PM
I thought this game sucked hard. Saga Frontier 1&2 were really awesome so I decided to check this out...bleh. Sure some of the character stories were okay but I couldn't stand the terrible dungeon layout and huge lack of interactive gameplay. It's a stupid roulette wheel to decide what special tech your character uses wtf. That's pathetic. I liked the watercolored graphics and the psychic girl...that's about it I would say cuz this title was crap, and I'm glad I didn't waste money to buy it and only rented it...

feioncastor
04-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Well, SaGa Frontier is one of my favorite games. I was, however, grossly dissapointed with SF2. It wasn't terrible, but it was not a game that I could ever see myself finishing.

I have the FF Legend games, too, which I believe are the first 3 SaGa games, and they're pretty good. They're not as good as the actual FF series, but heck, what is?

I've wanted to try Unlimited SaGa, but I've heard so much bad stuff about it that I'm not sure if I should waste my time/money trying it...

I probably will anyway.

Kyros
04-13-2006, 01:19 AM
I've heard a rumor that Romancing Saga is worse than Unlimited Saga. I don't think that's possible unless the company tried to make it that bad -_-;

Markus. D
04-14-2006, 03:13 AM
quite unique and interesting villians in this game, kept me playing.

Kyros
04-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Terrible gameplay and lack of any influence in the story made me dislike this game. You don't do much the whole time and the battle system sucked. The game had good artwork and that's about it. I hope the Saga series picks it back up again cuz they're doing crap lately >.>

Dreddz
04-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Its not that bad, I havent beaten it, and dont really plan to play it anytime soon. Maybe in a few years time Ill look back into it.