PDA

View Full Version : you cant beat magus sisters with yojimbo

tidus123456789
03-13-2006, 01:19 PM
you cant defeat them all you have to run away from 2 of them then when its only sandy left you have yojimbo overdrive full pay 30000 gil or more then theres probabley a 10% chance it will kill it raise the chance by payin more it also helps if you hve a good relationship with yojimbo

Dell
03-13-2006, 01:32 PM
dark magus sisters or the one you fight at remiem temple

rikkupainegoofydonald
03-13-2006, 02:04 PM
I only paid 1.7m gil for Yojimbo to use Zanmato on Dark Magus Sisters in Mushroom Rock or the one you fight at Reniem Temple.

Little Blue
03-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Dark Magus Sister? I recently discovered an apparently easier way to beat them. When cornered by DMS summoners, run to the road towards the Al Bhed lift. If you stay ahead of the summoners, you will only be attacked by one sister at a time. When I tried this a few days ago, I didn't get very far before they caught me and I got owned by all three sisters...

Tavrobel
03-14-2006, 12:01 AM
you cant defeat them all you have to run away from 2 of them then when its only sandy left you have yojimbo overdrive full pay 30000 gil or more then theres probabley a 10% chance it will kill it raise the chance by payin more it also helps if you hve a good relationship with yojimbo

30k? No wonder you can't beat them!
If you paid more (because INT is for wimps who can't afford the gil to pay Yojimbo the REAL amount he needs *cough* NA *cough* 2 mil or more *cough*), then it should raise your chances alot more. It is old news that Yojimbo has a "friendship rating", which is raised by sucessfully getting him to use Wakisashi and Zanmato. I find it difficult to believe that 30k will get Yojimbo to use Zanmato. If you summon Yojimbo with Grand Summon, his Overdrive bar will be full, and it causes his Zanmato to affect all enemies on-screen. Beat the Maguses that way. What a waste of Overdrive to summon Yojimbo to kill ONE, when Overdrive makes it affect ALL.

Nifleheim7
03-31-2006, 11:38 PM
The dark magus sisters was the hardest battle in FFX(after Penance).
You can confront them one by one if you want to fight them,otherwise summon Yojimbo with grand summon to use zanmato.I'm not sure you'll be able to use it though.If they catch you all three of them they'll have the first move and they will use their overdrive,so then it's bye-bye.
So the only option is to confront them one by one(or two,then one).You must have high stats,and definately ribbon,auto-haste,auto-phoenix.

tenhitcombo
04-06-2006, 01:29 AM
why waste money on yojimbo when you have my(cough)skills?
i owned all three in a 2 minute battle

Vivisteiner
04-06-2006, 11:00 AM
I got 250000 gil (from mimics). Fought all 3 at once, Yojimbo used Zanmato 3rd try I think.

Captain Maxx Power
04-06-2006, 11:13 AM
From what I've heard fighting all three Dark Magus Sisters is technically harder than fighting Penance. Well, I say hard, it's more sixty hours of preparation followed by a set attack pattern rather than actual skill, but that's beside the point.

Cloudgurl69
04-06-2006, 11:35 AM
I thought that The Magus Sisters can be beaten by Yojimbo. I faught them a while ago and defeated them with Yojimbo's Zanmato attack. If your relationship is good with him then you don't have to pay that much for him to use it. Zanmato causes instant death to any enemy, regardless of what defences they have.

Vivisteiner
04-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Is it considered cheating if you defeat dark aeons only with Zanmato? Like some say it is if you use holy war or the end in FFVIII against omega weapon?

Has anyone beaten Penance without Yojimbo?

rikkupainegoofydonald
04-07-2006, 12:43 AM
I only defeat Magus Sisters with Anima's Oblivion in Reniem Temple.

boys from the dwarf
04-07-2006, 07:37 AM
if you cant be bothered to max out stats like crazy to get past dark aeons usually giving yojimbo 100,000 gil with full overdrive will work.i agree that yojimbo is cheap and i feel really cheap for using him on most of the bosses which is why i plan to someday replay the game without yojimbo. its possible to beat penance without yojimbo but it is very hard but a lot of people have done it without.

Setzer Gabianni
04-07-2006, 07:51 AM
I beat all dark aeons apart from Yojimbo himself with the Zanmato attack. =O

Yeah..so..you can beat them with Yojimbo, but make sure you attack first..

~Setzer Gabianni

Night_Blade
04-17-2006, 08:15 PM
you can kill ANYTHING with yojimbo and i mean ANYTHING. thats why he is used so much. i no no-one who has beat a dark aeon with-out yojimbo. he will also work on peaence. the super 3.000.000 per lim aeon.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-17-2006, 10:22 PM
i never use yojimbo because it just removes the fun from the game (amatuers!?) but if u r going to use him, here's a few pointers

- kozuka, wakizashi and zanmato will all raise ur relationship value, the effect of which increases relatively
- diagoro (the dog attack) decreases ur relationship
- giving him 0 gil will seriously damage ur relationship, so always give him at least one gil
- the chance of him using zanmato is increased if he has full overdrive and if u giv him at least 1/2 of ur funds, so doing both these givs a pretty much garunteed victory.

he will also occasionally attack as soon as he enters battle, usually with wakizaski but he does use zanmato occasionally. if u get a very high relationship figure u can instantly win a batle by just summoning him.

Tavrobel
04-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Kozuka improves your relationship by ZERO. Fortunately, it does not damage it.
Giving him 0 gil will also automatically dismiss Yojimbo, and make him like you a whole lot less.

he will also occasionally attack as soon as he enters battle, usually with wakizaski but he does use zanmato occasionally. if u get a very high relationship figure u can instantly win a batle by just summoning him.

This has definitely got to be an Int. thing, because I never summon Yojimbo when he is able to randomly attack before using his turn and a gil command.

Dell
04-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Yojimbo, Yojimbo, Yojimbo...

Why can't I heard anything besides this Greatness Zanmato.
I don't see him too useful. He's weak, no MP and very low HP even lower than my Valefor! He also don't have commad boost or shield, he don't have any normal command, Magus Sisters command is a lot more easier than him.

I never summoned him after I ruin the fun of battle with Dark Bahamut, thankfully, I still have data which Dark Bahamut is not Zanmato'ed. Anima Oblivion and Magus Sisters Delta Attack is more useful than one- hit-chop-head-move. Seriously, the game make mistake, they shouldn't have Zanmato, they should have Zantetsuken.

I did fine on Dark Aeons and Monster Arena without Yojimbo. Seriously, don't use Zanmato, I feel like cheating whenever I attempt to use it.

Crop
04-19-2006, 11:28 AM
30k? No wonder you can't beat them!
If you paid more (because INT is for wimps who can't afford the gil to pay Yojimbo the REAL amount he needs *cough* NA *cough* 2 mil or more *cough*), then it should raise your chances alot more. It is old news that Yojimbo has a "friendship rating", which is raised by sucessfully getting him to use Wakisashi and Zanmato. I find it difficult to believe that 30k will get Yojimbo to use Zanmato. If you summon Yojimbo with Grand Summon, his Overdrive bar will be full, and it causes his Zanmato to affect all enemies on-screen. Beat the Maguses that way. What a waste of Overdrive to summon Yojimbo to kill ONE, when Overdrive makes it affect ALL.

He used it for me when I gave him 2000 gil.

Dell
04-19-2006, 11:32 AM
He used it for me when I gave him 2000 gil.

I hear that Yojimbo can use Zanmato in overdrive if you give him Square Root Number a.k.a 4, 64, 81, 10000.

I don't need Zanmato to win just like I say on my previous post.

Night_Blade
04-22-2006, 03:27 PM
i can pay 100,000 to kill dark aeons. thats how much i payed to kill d-valefore

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
05-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Let me the master when it comes to slay Dark Aeons explain to you that Yojimbo can virtually kill all of the Dark Aeons...just summon him a lot before fighting them and make sure his in Overdrive that should do it.

As for Dark Yojimbo he is truly a pain... he defeated him by using Yojimbo in Overdrive the first time...then when i fought him the second time i used Yunas grand summon and finally for the third time i gave him 33333 gil and he used Zanmato to finish Dark Yojimbo off.

As for the Magus Sisters at Remien temple just summon Anima in Overdrive and he destroys them with ease.