PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Walkthrough

Fiestyboy
03-13-2006, 01:38 PM
I will admit it... i suck at RPGs. Even though i love them, boy do I suck at them. Everytime i buy a FF game i always buy the strategy guide. But i never bought FFX-2 a friend is lending it to me. I dont have a stretgy guide and all the ones i find on the internet are just simple text pages or they are to skimpy on the details on dress sphere locations.
over the last summer I got to chp. 4 then i stopped playing for some reason. Then my memory card that was holding all my FFx-2 data got erased now i have to start over and this time i want to make sure i get all the dress sphere in the game. Since last time i only had 2 of the speacial dress spheres and just the basic starting ones ( i also had white mage and gun mage). And since all the online startegies for the late bosses all talked of using other spheres that I didn't have, i was out of luck and just had to spend hours grinding my characters to such a high level that there was no need for a real "strategy".
Now im starting the game for a second time and i just started chp. and got 2 of the uniforms (mt gagazet and bikanel). But i want to make sure i get all fress spheres and other items that will make the end of the game a eck of alot easier for me.

Little Blue
03-13-2006, 02:13 PM
What exactly are you asking for?

Fiestyboy
03-13-2006, 03:14 PM
a good free online strategy guide.

Tavrobel
03-15-2006, 10:20 PM
You are not looking hard enough. There are quite a few guides out there, that list EXACTLY what you need, and where to obtain it. You simply have to read the text a little closer, unless the text burns your eyes because of its bad graphics. In such a case, read the FFX-2 strategy guide by BradyGames cover to cover (skipping the mini-games, which are neither necessary nor fun) BEFORE you begin to play. There are many points in the game where a major event that is dependent on your actions is mentioned only in a sentence, in the bottom right corner of the page.

Start at IGN and GameFaqs, and failing that, type in FFX-2 Strategy Guides/Walkthroughs on Google. If Google does not work, then use MSN, and if failing that, then use "Ask Jeeves", and any other search engine. They are impossible to miss.

Old Manus
03-15-2006, 10:39 PM
You don't really need a strategy guide for this game

Fantasy_Dragon
03-16-2006, 01:28 AM
You might need it in some places, especially getting 100%.

http://www.ffx2.com/ch1.shtml

Yuna_wannabe
03-16-2006, 01:50 AM
You don't really need a strategy guide for this game

I needed a stratagie guide...but mine was the book.

SammieBabe
03-16-2006, 01:59 AM
Gamefaqs.com has tons of them. They do have more detailed ones on specific things, like dressphere locations and such.

Marluxiaswife
03-16-2006, 03:48 AM
Wow i did not know that u can get the sceen with YuRiPa in the Springs :D

Eiko Guy
03-16-2006, 05:13 AM
what kind of friends are we refering him somewhere else we should tell him where they are